• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread AT ALL so many apologies if this has been discussed but, have any of you tried the Reach forged versions of Haven, Adrift, etc? I'm curious mainly how well it matches up to the real thing. Rather if anyone who has played the real thing has checked it out.

Woorloog

Banned
I haven't been able to keep up with this thread AT ALL so many apologies if this has been discussed but, have any of you tried the Reach forged versions of Haven, Adrift, etc? I'm curious mainly how well it matches up to the real thing. Rather if anyone who has played the real thing has checked it out.

Eh, people have forged those already?
Doubt they play anything like their real counterparts, gameplay does impact a lot after all. Reach remakes of Halo CE/2 maps certainly don't play like their Halo CE/2 counterparts, even in Anniversary lists.

lilty

I have played the Reach versions a couple of times. I'll let you know how close they are to the real thing when I get back from FanExpo.

wwm0nkey

The Heaven one I have played with my friend is pretty nice, no idea if she has the one you are talking about though.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
you had SEX?

what a bro. keep that to yourself, bro

*flips open a fresh copy of a Halo novel*
stU1j.jpg

She put her hands on Avery's shoulders and pushed him onto his back. Sitting astride his ankles, Jilan helped him with his pants. Then she crept upward, planted her hands on either side of Avery's head, and began to move.

Avery was instantly entranced by the back-and-forth sway of her bosom. He cupped the weight of her in his hands and knew at once he'd made a tactical error. The heavy roundness of Jilan's skin started an ache that crept up his legs and settled in the small of his back. All she had to do was squeeze, and a moment later he was spent.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Only you could turn that into sexism. Guy or girl, anyone who trades sex for a skyrim art book is a guaranteed gross person.

You need to stop the witch hunts.
While I do think sexist culture reinforces and enables such double standards, I mostly just thought the hypocrisy was funny. And did he literally trade the book for sex? Regardless, people can have sex for trade if they want. You don't get to shame them for it.

I have more I'd like to say, and I'd like to say it publicly, but I don't want to shit up the thread. I'm hesitant to PM you, as you've been known to screen cap PMs and repost them behind people's backs, but I'll do it anyways.

Edit : Nevermind, looks like the thread went to shit without me.

kylej

Banned
The only people I know who both use salt as a term on message boards AND have sex are bros. Checkmate, atheists.

KONY 2012.

She put her hands on Avery's shoulders and pushed him onto his back. Sitting astride his ankles, Jilan helped him with his pants. Then she crept upward, planted her hands on either side of Avery's head, and began to move.

Avery was instantly entranced by the back-and-forth sway of her bosom. He cupped the weight of her in his hands and knew at once he'd made a tactical error. The heavy roundness of Jilan's skin started an ache that crept up his legs and settled in the small of his back. All she had to do was squeeze, and a moment later he was spent.

yaDIq.gif

Computron

The only people I know who both use salt as a term on message boards AND have sex are bros. Checkmate, atheists.

KONY 2012.

Im just saying;

Salt meltdowns before Higgs Boson discovery = 0

Salt meltdowns after Higgs Boson discovery = 1

Shoulda never looked for that darn thing...

YOLO

While I do think sexist culture reinforces and enables such double standards, I mostly just thought the hypocrisy was funny. And did he literally trade the book for sex? Regardless, people can have sex for trade if they want. You don't get to shame them for it.

I have more I'd like to say, and I'd like to say it publicly, but I don't want to shit up the thread. I'm hesitant to PM you, as you've been known to screen cap PMs and repost them behind people's backs, but I'll do it anyways.

Edit : Nevermind, looks like the thread went to shit without me.

Why do you always want to PM people about this stuff? As if it changes something.

Woorloog

Banned
Isn't there a desert-like area in Spartan Ops? I feel like we've seen a level before with the same color palette (and not saying that all are the same, just curious as to what we've seen already).

Yeah... Hmm. At least there's a campaign mission with desert.

Top Bottom