• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm not posting a lot lately, Busy with real life. Get back to my pc today to find out of my long time internet friends has left me the equivalent of a suicide note and has killed himself.

I don't really like to air my negative personal issues out on here but I just felt I should tell people and get it off my chest. It's hit me pretty hard and I'm not sure exactly what I can do about It.

Iv only been here about a year but I really love you guys. :(
My condolences.

feel

I'm not posting a lot lately, Busy with real life. Get back to my pc today to find out of my long time internet friends has left me the equivalent of a suicide note and has killed himself.

I don't really like to air my negative personal issues out on here but I just felt I should tell people and get it off my chest. It's hit me pretty hard and I'm not sure exactly what I can do about It.

Sorry man. :(

Oh I love you too. And my condolences.

Sorry to hear about the loss bro. If we can do anything at all to help, just let us know.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Most instances will be newer from now on. There will be rare occasions we may default back to E3 because it's so limited - and therefore safer. But that's unlikely from hereon out. However if Spartan Ops were to be at PAX that would be the E3 build. Although that's not such a big deal because the content hasn't really changed, just perf and some graphical improvements.

1v1 Scattershot starts at PAX so I can stop being self-conscious about it.

Did noscoping option make it into game settings?

Did you finally get a ranking system figured out?

Can you give us a codename of any of the maps?

Can we choose host in custom games?

Does something show who has host in game like Reach's reticule?

Do blackscreens still reset every weapon on the map?

Will we have weekly playlists again? Will Instagib make it in?
I like these questions a lot

If it's like Reach you could just not award any points for snipes that use scopes and only score points from 'snapshots'.

Yea thats kinda what I want they could do a noscope weekly playlist once or twice for some fresh content. It was a fun gametype on Lockout in H2 except you never knew if someone was really cheating and using scope unless they posted the gameplay after.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Anyone have a 48hr XBL or 1 month? I just got on to play some Reach and I'm all dried up. Won't be able to refill until the weekend. :/

edit: NVM :)

nillapuddin

check this out from waypoint
http://blogs.halo.xbox.com/post/2012/08/29/Fan-made-Halo-4-UNSC-themed-Wallpaper.aspx

unscv2.png

(rehosted by me, its 1920x1080 from source)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Looks like ODST is the recruit helmet.

Assuming this is all the helmets.

i really hope not. i'd love to see the reach armors return as well as some others we havent seen. the more armor pieces to chose from, the better.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The image really shows how except for the Pilot-ish one and Recruit, there's almost no similarity to the Chief's/classic Halo helmets at all.
It's true, and it's a damn shame. I hope 343 is keeping the not ugly options secret for some reason. :p

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
So Westin Seattle wants me to pay a bunch for internet. Instead, I found a free Android app that allows my phone to be a hotspot. It's faster than the hotel web (basic hotel = 1MB up/down for $10 a day, premium = 1.5MB up/down $15 a day).

Anyways, here's a taste of Seattle HaloGaf.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
So Westin Seattle wants me to pay a bunch for internet. Instead, I found a free Android app that allows my phone to be a hotspot. It's faster than the hotel web (basic hotel = 1MB up/down for $10 a day, premium = 1.5MB up/down $15 a day).

Man I miss Seattle, thanks for the pic. I hope it clears up enough for you to get a good look at Rainier.

Recarpo

So I just saw the news today about H4 at MLG dallas, are there any other details about how they're going to set it, seedings or settings or anything, or if any good teams are planning on attending?

nillapuddin

Yeah, not very many classic helms yet

Mk V Master Race!
we just arent ready yet, that would render all other announcements moot.
(not really, but really)

Slaker117

Very cool. I'm leaving for Seattle in about 12 hours myself. Can't wait to get my hands on time with Halo 4.

CyReN

So I just saw the news today about H4 at MLG dallas, are there any other details about how they're going to set it, seedings or settings or anything, or if any good teams are planning on attending?

• Open to competitors (not sure about spectators yet), Team passes will probably be capped at 200+
  • Tourney is open to everyone
  • Friday at 1:30pm MLG will run organized scrims/warm ups
  • Saturday and Sunday will be for competition
  • Winners and losers brackets
  • Frankie may, or may not show up.
  • Will be live streamed
  • A lot of pro will be going, only full team I know so far is Classic (Chig, Russo, Prototype, Str8 Sick).

Recarpo

So will we get to see you there coaching a team dressed as mr miyagi? :p

• Open to competitors (not sure about spectators yet), Team passes will probably be capped at 200+
  • Tourney is open to everyone
  • Friday at 1:30pm MLG will run organized scrims/warm ups
  • Saturday and Sunday will be for competition
  • Winners and losers brackets
  • Frankie may, or may not show up.
  • Will be live streamed
  • A lot of pro will be going, only full team I know so far is Classic (Chig, Russo, Prototype, Str8 Sick).

Thanks for the info cyren, appreciate it.

Top Bottom