• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Bulletin's Up!

Pretty ballsy move of them to hide the reveal of Spectator mode and Forge+ until PAX.

Zjwo4.gif

Vire

Well that Bulletin was rather disappointing...

So much for Covenant weapon reveal video.

/troll

I thought we were friends Wahrer Machine

FyreWulff

They should do something like halocharts. Was simple and had a lot of cool data

If only someone were able to access any player's data in a standard format where they could make a stats site with a stats and interface that 343 wouldn't be interested in.

Like an API of some sort.

Well that Bulletin was rather disappointing...

So much for Covenant weapon reveal video.

/troll

I thought we were friends Wahrer Machine

I've been hoping for the Covy sandbox video for tonight's bulletin, but I didn't really want to mention it in fear of getting people falsely hyped for it.

B wzy

Neo Member
Wahrer's awesome prom knight pic made me realize I have mixed emotions about disintegrating enemies. I will miss the Halo CE days of crunching Elite corpses into purple marshes. Granted, we will still be able to smack covie corpses, but the fact that promethian enemies flake away into ashes is kinda a bummer. I always enjoyed observing the details of my fallen enemies up-close.

Wahrer's awesome prom knight pic made me realize I have mixed emotions about disintegrating enemies. I will miss the Halo CE days of crunching Elite corpses into purple marshes. Granted, we will still be able to smack covie corpses, but the fact that promethian enemies flake away into ashes is kinda a bummer. I always enjoyed observing the details of my fallen enemies up-close.

They only disintegrate when you kill them with Forerunner weapons...

Redford

aka Cabbie

I just find it kind of unnerving in general, especially if we fight alongside regular UNSC troops. *Tsssssss*

Who all was in my junior wave? I think Computron and biggy were, but who else?

I was I think.

Guys! I am heading to the airport now. I cannot wait to meet you guys who are going to be at PAX. And I cannot wait to read the post of the people who are not going.

Forerunner weapons disintegrate anything they kill. The Prometheans disintegrate when they die as a precaution of when fighting the flood their dead corspes can't be used against them.

Top Bottom