• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Mountain Dew posted this on their Facebook page. Are we sure it's going to be UK only?

Im not sure now. It seems like just mountain dew and doritos with the Halo 4 logo slapped on it.

Couldn't we get green doritos, gamerfuel, or something super neat-o that goes along with halo 4? Not just advertising on sodacans and bags of chips?

Myyke

Neo Member
Is that the official slogan for twinkle toys?

You on tonight?

Might be on tonight, doing last minute prep for a very important trade show tomorrow. Hoping the Halo 4 news from PAX soothes my stress levels.

We're promoting a new conservatory product launch as the main event and somebody forgot to order the glass. The fucking glass. For a conservatory.

This kills the conservatory.

Might be on tonight, doing last minute prep for a very important trade show tomorrow. Hoping the Halo 4 news from PAX soothes my stress levels.

We're promoting a new conservatory product launch as the main event and somebody forgot to order the glass. The fucking glass. For a conservatory.

That's actually amazing, I can just see the hilarity.

Will there be showgirls promoting it? If not, I can be there tomorrow, in a bikini.

I refuse to shave my legs/chest.

Gray Man

Banned
So I just finished Halo: Cryptum and I really enjoyed the book. It really has me wondering what is going on in Halo 4, or who the antagonist will be,
how can it be the didact if the librarian said the Didact was killed by the Master Builder?

So many questions :(

Myyke

Neo Member
That's actually amazing, I can just see the hilarity.

Will there be showgirls promoting it? If not, I can be there tomorrow, in a bikini.

I refuse to shave my legs/chest.

Your hired, you will need to accompany Steve Davis at all times and gyrate around him in your bikini.

wwm0nkey

So I just finished Halo: Cryptum and I really enjoyed the book. It really has me wondering what is going on in Halo 4, or who the antagonist will be,
how can it be the didact if the librarian said the Didact was killed by the Master Builder?

I could tell you but there would be many spoilers involved lol

Vire

pbMfs.png

CyReN

This is exactly what I was talking about when I said people are taking this November thing wrong and getting all hyped. Even the name of the video ("the return") screams it.

It may come back, if we are REALLY lucky, but that's not what this November thing is.

You are over analyzing the video.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

On the upside, people who live in these houses now finally have options regarding their surfeit of stones.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
They haven't uploaded it to their channel. Means I can't watch it, Moonlight hasn't been updated for Silverlight 4 stuff :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zweTCYuf3nw&list=PL549EB9DBB2FF8C24&index=1&feature=plcp

Machinima.com is always going to have this stuff on their youtube channel unless otherwise stated. Sometimes before us and occasionally you may see some exclusive bits.

can we just have a classic CTF without these shitty gimmicks?

What aspect of it did you least enjoy during your games? Maybe we can address it.

CyReN

Is there a YouTube link for this? Im stuck on my cellphone ATM and can't get it to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zweTCYuf3nw

edit: dammit frankie

I'm really not, it's quite blatant. But I'm not going to argue with you about it.

Now you are over analyzing my response, take a step back, really and think about it. No one is waving their dicks around like it's some victory parade over here. If you are familiar with Overuled (which you aren't) he has always made these kind of event/halo montages.

Tawpgun

Good video, but this is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahcnbMdrltI

I saw it in the video, it just needed sound :p

Clearly you didn't read carefully enough.

I think the "ancient evil" will not be revealed until halo 5

Would be kind if awkward if the tagline for Halo 4 is An Ancient Evil Awakens.

and it doesn't awaken.

DesertFox

Cryptum spoilers!
Bornstellar becomes the Didact through his brevet mutation

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Most of the members of THC are jumping on that "Its coming back for good" train. not any of the higher ups. just the random members. like Overkill.

Yeah, I've noticed that, my point was to the fact when I said this (That people saying "we're back" are not understanding what this November thing is, an advertisement) a few days ago, Cyren said "Anyone who thinks 'we're back' is an idiot." Now he posts this video.

I like Cyren, but I think this is a bit, odd.

People need to keep their heads in reality.

What aspect of it did you least enjoy during your games? Maybe we can address it.

Respectfully i just want a capture the flag experience that is simple. the flag carrier is helpless, and the team has to work with the carrier to get them to score. your tweet makes it sound like you guys have radically altered that simple concept.

Top Bottom