• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

yay more offscreen footage

QdF4d.png

Korosenai

Looks like the EVA helmet is returning.

Also that skull on top of the flag pole looks awesome.

EDIT: It also appears that the EVA spartan has that weird pack on his back like Sarge did in the RVB video. Did we ever find out what it was?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I still don't like the new medals. The lack of color variation makes them all feel samey. None feel cool and exceptional. Same thing with the constant announcer call outs. Steitzer might as well be congratulating us for walking. 30 steps = STEPSTRAVAGANZA.

Edit : Map looks gorgeous, as does most everything else.

Edit Again : Is there a high quality version of the vid out there? The Gaming Everything one is crap for me.

I still don't like the new medals. The lack of color variation makes them all feel samey. None feel cool and exceptional. Same thing with the constant announcer call outs. Steitzer might as well be congratulating us for walking. 30 steps = STEPSTRAVAGANZA.
Gotta keep the ADD CoD crowd entertained.

DeadNames

Banned
Looks like the EVA helmet is returning.

Also that skull on top of the flag pole looks awesome.

EDIT: It also appears that the EVA spartan has that weird pack on his back like Sarge did in the RVB video. Did we ever find out what it was?

In one of the SpOps vids, I saw a guy wearing a pack similar to that. Maybe it's autosentry?

neoism

sound is insane

the reticle design is great, they seem to have the right amount of transparency, soo nice to see an HD video. Medals looks small and awesome.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Before I make the thread, is there a YouTube link? Halo Council took their video down.

DO NOT post the thread with that shitty quality version from that website. Either direct download, or youtube HD.

lol you got beat Franklinator.

Also, 1:17 post time. Aww yea

Top Bottom