• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Ramirez

Sorry Ram. =/

bearpunch.gif

I'm really not mad, if it were a SoIAF book, I'd be booking a flight to Ireland right now.

Nuborn

The Gauss Hog sounds fucking terrifying now, really like the flag assassinations apart from the Steitzer VO. Really? Flagsassination? Not needed.

Gui_PT

Just noticed the giant text box saying CARRYING FLAG right below the shield bar.

IS IT NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGH THAT YOU'RE HOLDING A FLAG?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Flagssassination! Hahahaha awesome.

That tank looks so sick when it fires. Also, Gauss Hog is sexy. And wtf was that glowing red orb at the end??

u4iX

EMP nade looks cool, but again... footage with no real indication of how it will work.

INB4 two weeks of clarifications.

The Gauss Hog sounds fucking terrifying now, really like the flag assassinations apart from the Steitzer VO. Really? Flagsassination? Not needed.

Flagsassination sounds cool IMO, doesn't bother me. As for the Gauss Hog... :eek: and it looks more balanced now that it takes a little longer between shots! Maybe we'll get to actually see it in Multiplayer this time around......

Gui_PT

hahahahaha

Well at least it doesn't say "NOT CARRYING FLAG" when you're not carrying it

It's like they're making the game for idiots.

This and the ROCKET KILL or the Hog seat indicators are completely useless.

Hopefully we'll have the ability to remove it.

We won't

Striker

Flagsassination

Map looks cool! Hopefully the Gauss was just there to show off but not actually in matchmaking.
You mean the Scorpion, right? Scorpion has never looked good on a MM map outside of Containment.

Gauss works on maps with tons of coverage and buildings, like Terminal and Headlong used.

Map looks good from just the simple shots we've seen. But majority of the scenes were of assassinations instead of showing the layouts and bases. -_-

You mean the Scorpion, right? Scorpion has never looked good on a MM map outside of Containment.

Gauss works on maps with tons of coverage and buildings, like Terminal and Headlong used.

Map looks good from just the simple shots we've seen. But majority of the scenes were of assassinations instead of showing the layouts and bases. -_-

Agreed.

Btw, just noticed your badass new avatar Franklin lol

Yeah, now that I think about it, you're right, I would remove the Scorpion over Gauss.

And on a related note, the player in this video was waiting a long time between Gauss shots. I guess the time you have to wait between shot has been increased, which is good.

edit: The medals look great

Top Bottom