• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Handful of images. Sorry for the blurriness in some.

IMG_5080.JPG

Halo 3 objective is a blast, for me at least.. 2 Flag on The Pit is some of the most fun I've ever had in Halo, for example. What didn't you like about H3 objective?

I feel the same. Hey, at least campaign looks great, right?....
:'(
2 flag on pit and king on construct

Got back on reach raged at uncaged and swore never to get back on

Guess Im slurping it all up, cause I got excited with all the new changes.. I am sure classic CTF will remain, so if the new mode sucks there is that. Im just looking at it as a new type of CTF, and it sounds fun.

I'm going to sleep now, but could somebody keep an eye on this guy:

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

So good. dat armor! dat weapon skin! dat sexyness.

I really can't wait for this game.

IMG_5081.JPG

What weapon is that showing on the right? It looks like a concussion rifle.

Wow, these are pretty sick!

Do flags have a return timer over them now? Seems like a cool addition (as opposed to seeing the flashing icon).

Loving the weapon skins and the custom lobby looks really cool. There seemed to be a dogtag on the top right that was grey for some people and red for others. Do people have to ready up now?

The active roster has a title "Playing Halo 4". Does this mean we'll be able to see who is on Reach, 3, 4 and other Halo games too?

ZalinKrow

Thanks for uploading the pics Deadly :] Hot damn I'm loving that Scout helmet. I've always wanted a red visor but that green one is sweet!

It sucks to hear some of you guys aren't hyped at all, I think I understand though. I'm personally still really stoked for it. Sure I'm definitely skeptical about things, but nothing has thrown off my hype yet.

Blissful

Neo Member
It seems that Halo 4 is bringing in a lot of unnecessary bullshit.

It's like every time we hear about something new, there is a lot of disappointment and little to be excited about.

Aggrotek

Thanks for uploading the pics Deadly :] Hot damn I'm loving that Scout helmet. I've always wanted a red visor but that green one is sweet!

It sucks to hear some of you guys aren't hyped at all, I think I understand though. I'm personally still really stoked for it. Sure I'm definitely skeptical about things, but nothing has thrown off my hype yet.

I'm with you Krow. Still mad hyped for this. So glad you can have more than 4 visor colors. Green and Red will look amazing on some of these helms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC5-eoJByW4&feature=youtu.be

Flag-sassinatin medal, Gauss, Scorpion, gameplay and more.
You can't be serious...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It seems that Halo 4 is bringing in a lot of unnecessary bullshit.

It's like every time we hear about something new, there is a lot of disappointment and little to be excited about.

It's like they sat around in the meeting and asked each other what would be the biggest "fuck you" to halo fans and decided to make it

Yay.

wwm0nkey

Im going to wait and see how the game plays out over time before i judge the changes. I am a bit disappointing in Camo but its whatever I didn't mind it in Reach really.

Halo 3 objective is a blast, for me at least.. 2 Flag on The Pit is some of the most fun I've ever had in Halo, for example. What didn't you like about H3 objective?

Foundry, High Ground, Isolation, Narrows, Standoff.

Instant arm instead of sticky arm.

Movement speed of the player with bomb/flag has gotten slower with each game.

Fracas

#fuckonami

You don't like High Ground? :eek:

I agree with the others though. Still, I love me some objective matches in Halo 3.

edit: whoops, meant to edit my previous post.

With the way it was going, if Halo 4 was a Bungie game I wouldn't be surprised if holding the flag made you unable to move and you had to have someone piggyback you at slower than crawl speed in order to move the flag. Imagine jugglin' that.

JackHerer

On a positive note, they seemed to have listened to feedback and nerfed Promethean vision. Duration seems to be cut down significantly. One less thing to worry about at least...

There's no point in having the brute shot back since the concussion rifle is back. They are literally the same thing.

Halo 4 has plenty of weapons seemingly occupying very similar roles. I thought there was more definitive proof, not just speculation (as well formed as it is).

Top Bottom