• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

TCKaos

I dunno how y'all keep the beards going. Gets itchy and I find I can get breakouts from all the oils and stuff getting trapped throughout the day.

I wash mine every morning when I get up. I have naturally oily skin and hair, but I've yet to have a breakout.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Got a friend that will return from the US on launch day (or the day after) and will bring me a copy so I'll be able to join the launch festivities more or less in time. Thanks for nothing Frank, will make sure to include a note on my massive box of chocolates to Bonnie is which I specifically ask her not to share any with you.

Venezuela is a tropical paradise full of hot women and tiki drinks, right?

feel

That stare, it will eat away at your soul...
x8jbk.png
Awesome. More!

Is that an Orange destiny shirt Heckfu?

Mine is red, orange is sexy tho.
wtf do you have f.lux on max or something :lol

So what gun is this?

hCpHO.png

zCAhT.png

Is it something unrevealed, or possibly is it a early version of the Boltshot?

Yeah, I was tempted, but no. Helllll no.

Yeah, avoid that shit if possible.. maybe it isn't as big as a deal in the game, but for now Im gonna assume it is.

Those colors and stances. =D

Btw, does your armor skin still show up in team based games, only making the primary your team color and secondary white?

The Scattershot looks useless now...

It does look like it was nerfed, but maybe that video wasn't the best representation.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Will we know whether or not soon?

Also, here is my Destiny shirt. It doesn't look like Heckfu's

UYTrA.jpg

x8jbk.png

I just took that first pic for comparison. See, there's a difference.

edit: You guys are all color blind! Not me...or Ghaleon lolol

Will we know whether or not soon?

Also, here is my Destiny shirt. It doesn't look like Heckfu's

http://i.imgur.com/UYTrA.jpg?1[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/x8jbk.png[IMG]

I just took that first pic for comparison. See, there's a difference.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually transparent...

Computron

Hey Frankie,
I noticed in the tank gameplay videos that the tank was getting caught on/in these trees:

x9uR1.png

So, is the most important feature of all features from Halo 3..:

i8EoMAJZEoc6M.gif

...maybe going to be making a comeback?

;-)

I dunno how y'all keep the beards going. Gets itchy and I find I can get breakouts from all the oils and stuff getting trapped throughout the day.

Same here. I can got about a week, maybe week and a half and then I want to tear my face off and I have to shave. I do like the 2-3 days without shaving though.

Uh, my write-up won't fit in a single post. Dammit.

Tashi

It's definitely red. Get some better glasses BK.

Take a picture of your shirt right now and post it. And what the fuck color does my shirt look like to all of you then if it looks like normal red to me?

Also, my eyes are eagle like. Perfect scrub killing machines!

heckfu

Banned
Take a picture of your shirt right now and post it. And what the fuck color does my shirt look like to all of you then if it looks like normal red to me?

I will when I get home. I left the hotel this morning at 6:30 am and still not back to my house.

(I'm totally not gaffing and driving)

Fuchsdh

Did anyone notice the e-dorian halo theme in the "A Hero Awakens" vid?

My fiction senses are tingling, but it may just be bias...
k4HQa.png

The thing that instantly reminded me of was the cavern where Mendicant Bias is held in "Origins, Pt I". There's some pretty big differences, but I'm still getting the same vibes.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Last night in Seattle. Having a drink in the bar/lobby at the Westin. Love this city and hope to be able to find a job here sooner rather than later, but it's tough. Back to Iowa tomorrow.

It's a red-orange, but it's definitely more orange than red. It clearly isn't just red.

Tashi

Tashi, what kind of lighting do you have in your house? Tungsten? Fluorescent?

I assume the convention floor had huge fluorescent lights.

It doesn't matter. It's the fact that Heckfu's shirt looks orange in that picture to me and red to everyone else.

edit: Ok whatever, I'm dropping it now. Sorry, I didn't expect to discover this tonight lol

Ryaaan14

Banned
Heckfu's shirt is clearly orange and Tashi's is red. What the fuck was Bungie thinking? Pretty unfair to send out different colored shirts.

It doesn't matter. It's the fact that Heckfu's shirt looks orange in that picture to me and red to everyone else.

Maybe that has something to do with the reason why you can't get overkills?
You're subconsciously frightened by the color orange because you don't quite fully understand it..?
Perhaps the new color design of the medal in Halo 4 will improve your luck?

Top Bottom