• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
The radio silence on certain issues have done more to offer that impression than anything he, or they, have said.

Saying that, I'm being unfair, at least 343 are on here engaging with their fans, even if it is in an often conveniently selective fashion.

I don't want to see Forge World ever again.

That's definitely true, and most of us appreciate it, but that post makes no sense to me. The more I read it, the more it could mean the skins/armor are exclusive or they aren't. And I've got pretty good reading comprehension! Lol.

HOW far? NYCC has some stuff, but most importantly, it has THE BEST SCOTCH EGG RESTAURANT IN AMERICA - better in fact, than Scotland.

http://i.imgur.com/3uXm1.jpg

Yes people, this is a soft boiled egg (perfectly) wrapped in savory delicious sauisage meat, and deep fried in a Panko-light breadcrumb coating.

I live just outside DC, so not close enough for a quick dinner trip, but close enough (by train) to go for a weekend.

Was thinking about going for the launch party as well, again on the condition that there will be peepz to hang out with.

Havok

don't forget to include uplift and district.

never actually played on these.
They're not very good, so I'd hope they aren't in the running. Somehow, District and Coag are the only two things that the H2V community plays anymore, with terrible settings. It's a pain to find a decent game.

Valhalla would need to be expanded by a ridiculous amount if they brought it back. As it was, there was zero room to maneuver the Wraiths it had in BTB, and then with dual Banshees? Woof.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
I live just outside DC, so not close enough for a quick dinner trip, but close enough (by train) to go for a weekend.

Was thinking about going for the launch party as well, again on the condition that there will be peepz to hang out with.

Used to love hopping the Acela up to NYC for the weekend during my political hack days.

non console halo btb maps

1. Infinity
2. Timberlands (already remade)
3. Death Island (would be an awesome forge environment)
4. Danger Canyon
5. Ice Fields
6. Uplift
7. District
8. Gephyrophobia

would be interesting to see some of these later on.

JHall

The Sudds just challenged Ninja and Formal to a 2v2 lmao

http://www.twitch.tv/ninja

Sudds are joining after this game

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Breslin.

Also the Lamb Strumpet is not good for you, but there is a good chance you will be hit by a bus so you should eat it. Trying to parse and answer Alien's question now. It's complicated. It won't make anyone "feel" any better but one of the reasons it's so complex is that these things are being made custom for those purposes and not simply "unlocked" from the existing content. It's a tiny distinction, but important to us.

TERMINAL REMAKE CONFIRMED.

I want a Halo PC map, personally. Maybe Gephyrophobia... or Infinity! It all makes sense!

YO DAWG

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
looking forward to all the betrayals associated with "stealing" ordnance drops

Prediction: Waterworks.

Partly by process of elimination, since I'm not anticipating a 2nd remake.

Whenever I think about Waterworks in Halo 4 I imagine a game of CTF where the enemy has both Banshees, and we're trapped at spawn, with the enemy going 200 kills no death. Do not want.

The question isn't "what was a good map?", it's "what would be a good map?".

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Sadly I don't really hang out in NYC during the day (aside from hanging out with family that I have in Queens). I like to go to bars, clubs and concerts there though. I live an hour upstate from NYC.

We should setup a list of people who are going.

Okay, GAF, I have 3.5 hours left in downtown Seattle before I need to head for the airport. Where should I eat/explore? Is the art museum any good? Already went to the space needle and Bungie HQ today.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Okay, GAF, I have 3.5 hours left in downtown Seattle before I need to head for the airport. Where should I eat/explore? Is the art museum any good? Already went to the space needle and Bungie HQ today.

Pike's place market and get some chow at Elliot's Oyster house. Order some Pyrat rum.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

PASEO. Call ahead. You want the carribean roast. Trust me.

206 545-7440

All sandwiches are on a lightly toasted baguette slathered with aioli (seasoned mayo) , fresh cilantro, pickled jalapeños, crisp romaine lettuce & crowned with caramelized onions.

Grilled Pork$8.50

Cubed pork loin grilled over lava rocks & basted w/ Paseo Marinade until golden brown.

Caribbean Roast *MOST POPULAR*$8.50

Pork shoulder coated in Paseo Marinade & slow roasted 'til falling into succulent morsels.

Chicken Breast$8.50

Plump chicken breast dredged in Paseo Marinade & fire grilled to perfection.

Smokin' Thighs$8.50

2 Marinated, skin-on, boneless chicken thighs; flash grilled & oven roasted.

Sautéed Prawns$8.95

6 Black Tiger Prawns sautéed in extra virgin olive oil with our garlic tapenade. (Optional spice 1-5 stars)

Fish of the Day$8.95

Delectable slices of fish, pan seared thoroughly in extra virgin olive oil & our garlic tapenade. (Opt. spice 1-5 stars)

Tofu Delight$8.50

Where's the MEAT? Who cares, extra firm organic tofu cut into bite size pieces & sautéed in extra virgin olive oil w/ our garlic tapenade. (Optional spice 1-5 stars)

Paseo Press$8.95

Succulent morsels of roasted pork nestled atop sweet banana peppers, draped with sheer slices of smoked ham, Swiss cheese, and caramelized onions; all melted together between a hot press. (No lettuce or jalapeños)

Ham and Cheese$7.50

Our twist on a classic. Razor thin slices of smoke cured ham, piled high over banana peppers, covered with caramelized onions, & Swiss cheese, melted together on a hot press. (No lettuce or jalapeños)

Onion Obsession Sandwich$6.00

Caramelized onions sautéed in our garlic tapenade tossed with fresh sprigs of cilantro and jalapeño peppers. (Optional spice 1-5 stars)

Havana Seared Scallops$8.95

Sizable sea scallops pan seared in extra virgin olive oil, our garlic tapenade and tossed w/ fresh sprigs of cilantro. (Optional spice 1-5 stars)

The Goods
West Caribbean Bowl$12.00

Dis' one be the second most popular "bowl" in the Caribbean, mon! A generous portion of jasmine rice smothered in black beans, warm salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, jalapeños & 1 chicken thigh. Served with love, peace, & tortilla chips.

Rice-Bean-Thigh Trio$8.00

Two scoops of jasmine rice covered in black beans & accompanied w/ an oven roasted chicken thigh . *Extra thigh $2.00

Paseo Greens$4.75

Crisp clean romaine lettuce, razor thin sliced purple cabbage, julienne pickled beets, and fresh sprigs of cilantro, drizzled with our house vinaigrette & extra virgin olive oil.
*Add grilled chicken breast or roasted thigh $3.00
*Add sautéed Prawns, scallops, or fish $4.00

Black Beans and Rice$5.50

A bowl full of fluffy jasmine rice smothered in our critically acclaimed vegetarian black beans.

Rice Bean Salad$8.25

Paseo Greens served with jasmine rice & a healthy portion of black beans.

Paseo EntreesAll entrees are served w/ the following: house salad consisting of crisp romaine lettuce, razor thin sliced purple cabbage, pickled julienne cut beets & cilantro sprigs drizzled w/ our house vinaigrette & extra virgin olive oil. Accompanied w/ fluffy jasmine rice, critically acclaimed vegetarian black beans & seasoned corn on the cob.

1/2 Chicken Dinner$12.50

By far the best deal on the island for quality & quantity. A huge 1/2 chicken encrusted w/ exotic spices, flash grilled sealing in all the juices, finished off in the oven & then by you.

Caribbean Roast Plato$12.50

Hefty morsels of succulent roasted pork shoulder dripping in Paseo Marinade waiting to tantalize all 9000 of your taste buds.

Smokin' Thigh Dinner$12.50

2 bone-in juicy chicken thighs bathed in Paseo Marinade. Flash grilled giving 'em an enticing smoky savor, then patiently roasted 'til flawless. Can you hear the "thigh" of satisfaction?

Grilled Chicken Breast$13.00

6oz of boneless, skinless, all white goodness. Grilled over lava rocks with a caramelized coating of Paseo Marinade embracing in all its natural juices.

Paseo Pork Loin$13.00

Cubed pork loin grilled over an open flame, brushed with Paseo Marinade & greatness.

Caribbean Scallops$13.00

Savory sea scallops seared in extra virgin olive oil, garlic tapenade. & gently tossed in our reveled red sauce. Available w/ cilantro. Available w/ fresh cilantro (Optional spice 1-5 stars)

Fish in Red Sauce$13.00

Delicate slices of fish fillet sautéed in extra virgin olive oil, garlic tapenade & swimming in our reveled red sauce. Available w/ cilantro (Optional spice 1-5 stars)

Paseo Prawns$13.00

6 peeled & deveined Black Tiger Prawns, sautéed in extra virgin olive oil, garlic tapenade & simmered in our vibrant red sauce. Available w/ cilantro (Optional spice 1-5 stars)

Tofu Con Gusto$12.50

Stout slices of extra firm organic tofu, sautéed in extra virgin olive oil, garlic tapenade & ladled w/ our reveled red sauce. Available with cilantro (Otional spice 1-5 stars)

Loners
Grilled chicken breast w/ rice$5.75

Grilled pork loin w/ rice$5.75

2 Chicken thighs w/ rice$5.25

1/2 Chicken w/ rice$5.75

Caribbean roast pork w/ rice$5.50

Prawns in redsauce over rice$6.25

Scallops in red sauce over rice$6.25

Fish in red sauce over rice$6.25

Tofu in red sauce over rice$5.75

12 oz Black beans$4.25

6 oz Black beans$3.00