• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Havok

The way these guys are able to predict movement, even without radar, never gets old to me.
Never mind, I figured it out.

It's Uplift. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Uplift

Similar to Waterworks and fits the description by bsangel in the bulletin.
Wait, where does the Waterworks resemblance come in? It's not symmetric, it doesn't even have bases in the traditional sense. Also, from the few times it's popped up in H2V...it's pretty mediocre.

Guys. Containment remake using this aesthetic.

SolitaryPanorama.jpg

Fun fact looking for this got me: Prisoner was called "Prison Bitch" in the game's coding. :lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Still waiting for the site to email me the membership code lol. I hate this shit. I guess they're all asleep in the UK.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
I live just outside DC, so not close enough for a quick dinner trip, but close enough (by train) to go for a weekend.

Was thinking about going for the launch party as well, again on the condition that there will be peepz to hang out with.

Biggy and I are working out a way to possibly go to NYCC for more Haloz, join us.

Anyone know where I can get XBL membership codes super quick with paypal? Would ebay be the best way? I wanna pay and then get the code right away. I had fraudulent activity on my debit card and my new one hasn't arrived yet so I can't do Amazon.

Bestbuy's website lets you pay with PayPal.

Edit: ah, nevermind, you already got help

Let's not forget you can rain death and terror from above with the stalagmites.

KIBBLES YOU TRICKED ME IT HAS STALACTITES NOT STALAGMITES

Stalactites need to be a forge option so we can completely cover the ceiling in hundreds of them. <3

Hardlight Shield Phalanx? DROP A STALACTITE ON THEM

Fully-loaded Warthog? LET'S DROP A COUPLE AND VEER THEM INTO THE RIVER

Banshee? STICK A STICKY DETONATOR NADE TO ONE AND KNOCK IT OFF CREATING A NUKE

Falcon's stealing your flag? Stand on top, guide a stalactite into the trajectory, and HANG ON TITE, BITCHES

The possibilities are endless!

zap

Remember the difference between a stalactite and a stalagmite guys - a stalactite has to hold on 'tight' (hangs from the ceiling).

:p

m23

Please be Valhalla.

Even after watching all these videos, I still have no idea what the EMP grenade does. Does it strip shields? Disable vehicles?

Shit really? They email codes too and shit? Damn, I would have gone with best buy. I now have buyers remorse lol. I trust Arnie though.

Haha, yeah, you can pay with PayPal and BestBuy sends the code within a few minutes. But you should be fine with the site Arnie recommended.

Never mind, I figured it out.

It's Uplift. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Uplift

Similar to Waterworks and fits the description by bsangel in the bulletin.

Uplift would be perfect to finally introduce the WaterHog!

KIBBLES YOU TRICKED ME IT HAS STALACTITES NOT STALAGMITES

Stalactites need to be a forge option so we can completely cover the ceiling in hundreds of them. <3

Banshee? STICK A STICKY DETONATOR NADE TO ONE AND KNOCK IT OFF CREATING A NUKE

The possibilities are endless!

260655_o.gif

Wizman23

Banned
Not happy with any remakes and put me in the Waterworks is a shit map group. We have 10 maps at launch and I want to see what this so called Halo dream team can come up with rather then rehash stuff we have played since 2001. If we were getting 16 maps at launch or if this is a forge world map I couldn't care less. Don't think that's the case though.

heckfu

Banned
Not happy with any remakes and put me in the Waterworks is a shit map group. We have 10 maps at launch and I want to see what this so called Halo dream team can come up with rather then rehash stuff we have played since 2001. If we were getting 16 maps at launch or if this is a forge world map I couldn't care less. Don't think that's the case though.
You've been playing waterworks since 2001?! What kind of wizard are you!

Ninja's stream is too good tonight. Epic comeback on Countdown (not to mention Sudd games), and now BOSS NASTI impressions? I can't take this much all in one night.

Tactical Package:
  • None
  • Mobility: Unlimited Sprint
  • Shielding: Shield Recharge Rate buff
  • Resupply: Pick up grenades from fallen Spartans
  • AA Efficiency: AA Recharge Rate buff
  • Grenadier: Increases grenade carrying capacity
  • Firepower: Carry 2 primary weapons
  • Fast Track: Increased XP bonus*
  • Requisition: Ability to re-roll an Ordnance drop*
  • Wheelman: Lessened EMP effect, Vehicle Health buff*
Support Upgrade:
  • None
  • Ammo: Hold more Ammo
  • Dexterity: Faster reloads and weapon swaps
  • Sensor: Increased Motion Tracker Range
  • Awareness: Use radar while scoped
  • Explosive: Increased grenade blast radius with decreased damage
  • Ordnance Priority: More frequent ordnance drops
  • Stability: Lessened knock out of scope*
  • Gunner: Reduce Turret cool down, move faster when carrying Turret*
  • Drop Recon: Heads up on Ordnance and On-map weapon drops*
  • Nemesis: Possibly reveals opponent who last killed you*
  • Stealth: Decreased visibilty vs PromVision, Faster Assassinations, dampened
    footsteps*

Im sure youve seen my list here a few times by now

inb4 DF comes in here with his "oo look at me, i use in game descriptions" list
;)

Oh I have, but I thought the asterisks were not seen in PAX so I'm wondering if it would be different. Cuz there are two more support packages than tact packages. I can only hope that somehow they see my need for Stealth+Sensor. :) lol... pretty please Frankie... ;)

heckfu

Banned
I've been playing Waterworks since before you were born.

http://i.imgur.com/7omyJ.jpg[MG]

You need to come to Canada so that we can hang out. Heck, not even for a visit just full on move up here.[/QUOTE]
I hate we didn't get to chill more man. Maybe I'll head up that way sooner than later, though.

nillapuddin

Oh I have, but I thought the asterisks were not seen in PAX so I'm wondering if it would be different. Cuz there are two more support packages than tact packages. I can only hope that somehow they see my need for Stealth+Sensor. :) lol... pretty please Frankie... ;)

the asterisks are "Unlocked via specializations"

i accidently didnt c/p that part, and yeah apparently there are 10 - 12

I originally had created my list last week or so with 8-8 cause I was guessing it would be even, but apparently not.

O well, I think the 2 that switched sides were for a good cause

Top Bottom