• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Slaker117

I'd just like to say this was a very generous an thoughtful way to go about your PAX swag. Incredibly mature for a junior.

Thank you. I wanted to give back to GAF, because without it I wouldn't have gotten half the swag in the first place or a chance to meet so many 343 employees. A special thanks goes to Domino Theory specifically because he got me a swag bag from the invite-only party I didn't get to attend. Without it I wouldn't have a single Halo poster from PAX for myself. The duplicate that I'm giving away I also got as an indirect result of Hypertrooper's antics. So thank you GAF. :)

Nah, Slaker's right. What I sent you was one of the tubes that I'm giving away on HBO right now, plus a couple of avatar/demo code cards I shoved in too. You've got all three posters, the bookmark, the patch, the flash drive, and the pin (and whatever else I forgot). Oh, the bag, too.

Thanks for clearing that up. Guess the poster goes to Karl.

Karl, PM me your address.

Nah, Slaker's right. What I sent you was one of the tubes that I'm giving away on HBO right now, plus a couple of avatar/demo code cards I shoved in too. You've got all three posters, the bookmark, the patch, the flash drive, and the pin (and whatever else I forgot). Oh, the bag, too.

Now Im jealous, what i have to do to win one of those?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Whoa Sai? Havent seen that name in a long ass time.

I'm gonna try to get a ton of swag at NYCC, probably gonna give some shit away. Also, gonna have a nice giveaway on the next HaloGAF Radio so make sure you nerds listen. Recording in about a week.

Louis Wu

Now Im jealous, what i have to do to win one of those?
Live in the US. :( (Sorry. I'd have opened it to the world if I were doing the mailing.)

All this talk of swag is making me miss my 117 shirt. Still can't believe it's gone. :(
Gah - this reminded me to go look; I knew i had one of these I'd never taken out of the tube, I thought maybe I could give it to you... but it's a 2xl. :( (Maybe I'll start wearing it myself...)

Live in the US. :( (Sorry. I'd have opened it to the world if I were doing the mailing.)

you get interesting stuff in US, In Mexico the biggest convention is the EGS, the last year was just some HALO CEA stickers and five minutes to play halo Reach's anniversary map packs.

IMG-20111007-WA0007.jpg

YdvQW.png

iMTNz.png

EDIT: In retrospect, can you guys imagine if zoojoo was still around? At least he showed up during relatively frequent megatons, so that everyone was posting like crazy already. If he had come around now where it's usually slow/reasonably-pacedGAF until later at night, he probably would have been the top poster within days.

Top Bottom