• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

GhaleonEB

Louis Wu said:
Actually, 2X has 125.

Edit: That's not including vehicles. :)
Pretty sure it's 120, but it can go higher depending on the map.

24 Grunts
24 Jackals
24 Brutes
24 Skirmishers
24 Elites

The base of a Firefight Wave does not exceed six squads of four units each; it can be less because certain enemies count as a squad unto themselves (Hunters, Elite Generals, Brute Chieftains). Often there are more than 120 because of the hazards - drop pods, snipers, Engineers and of course vehicles. Regular Score Attack has 102, because there are only six Elite Generals - each one acting as its own squad.

(The timing of this post amuses me because I'm writing a monster article analyzing Firefight for FUD and I just worked on the section describing the squad mechanics.)

Lazslo said:
Yes, Yes. You both should go at 7pm since your both on the Best Coast and join me for some Team Classic. I played for the first time yesterday but for only two games- I got Team DRM's on Midship then Team Classic on Hang Em'- I couldn't ask for anything better and the games that didn't get voted for were just as great, There's so much potential with that hopper.

7pm sounds good, just got home and cleaning up. See ya then!

AND NOONE BRING ANY OF THAT WEAK SHIT TONIGHT! Just kidding you can suck if you want, I'm going to be hammered pretty quickly since I need to forget about my shitty work week I just had.

OldMattacus said:
I don't know...from here it looks like that's exactly what you are talking about.
You don't have to be handcuffed to your teammates to play as a team or help out. That's all I'm saying. Not sure how that's hard to understand.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
qlSVe.png

Lazslo

xxjuicesxx said:
7pm sounds good, just got home and cleaning up. See ya then!

AND NOONE BRING ANY OF THAT WEAK SHIT TONIGHT! Just kidding you can suck if you want, I'm going to be hammered pretty quickly since I need to forget about my shitty work week I just had.
Alright I might be like 15-20 mins late, but I'll be on. Going to food/beer store then jumping on. No weak shit tonight on my part tonight bro- We only gotta worry about Vh if he man's up and goes on. Looking forward to it.

vhfive

Lazslo said:
Yes, Yes. You both should go at 7pm since your both on the Best Coast and join me for some Team Classic. I played for the first time yesterday but for only two games- I got Team DRM's on Midship then Team Classic on Hang Em'- I couldn't ask for anything better and the games that didn't get voted for were just as great, There's so much potential with that hopper.
fuuuuuu
I got people coming over then I work 10-6 so no Halo for me

Shake Appeal said:
You're a maverick, bro. A loose cannon. Don't let us hold you back.
Don't worry, I won't. I wasn't implying that I'm really good at the game, I just couldn't think of a way to describe the way I like to play. Anyway, people are full of jokes today.

OuterWorldVoice said:
No idea. But whoever made it is a master troll.

Seriously its such a good troll but in a way...its also not. Its just done way too well.

-The PC has system font while console has a sleek new age font
-Calling Deus Ex Half Life, noone is that dumb.
-Using jargon incorrectly (textures)

Its just so damn good. I wish I could claim something like that but I'm only the top rated commenter in 3 videos on Youtube!

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Tashi, you going to Dallas? I just got confirmation I'll be down there on the 11th to take the police department exam. MLG event going that long? Perhaps I could buy you a drink. ;)

Edit: Boo, NM just saw it's only till the third.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Alienshogun said:
Tashi, you going to Dallas? I just got confirmation I'll be down there on the 11th to take the police department exam. MLG event going that long? Perhaps I could buy you a drink. ;)

Edit: Boo, NM just saw it's only till the third.
No, I wish. It just wasn't in the budget.

And yea MLG events last only a weekend.

Hey You

It appears that Sketch,Mancannon/Brian Jarrad no longer works at Bungie. Community Guy title gone and does not have the Bungie logo on his service record.

I'm surprised it was announced like when Frankie left.

Edit: He still has a gold bar on his posts. Weird.

Hey You said:
It appears that Sketch,Mancannon/Brian Jarrad no longer works at Bungie. Community Guy title gone and does not have the Bungie logo on his service record.

Yeah i noticed that as well. I had assumed it for a while, because it seemed pretty obvious that Urk has had Brian's old job for the past months.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Hey You said:

He's no longer under the "Meet the Team" section of Bnet, either.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Hey You said:

So when can we expect to see him at 343i?

Havok

Hey You said:

Holy cow. I never would have expected that. We haven't heard anything from him in a while though, I guess.

Top Bottom