• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Devin Olsen said:
I am going to order the three shirts I have, and then order these two when they end up in the store (any idea when?)

No idea when. Don't even know if Lore got them or if they need fixing. Haven't been informed of anything.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Ordered your shirt, Letters. I'll only really wear it during conventions/events like PAX, but it's still worth it. Good work.

And I recently finished the ViDoc. Good luck to you, Bungie, with your new business relationship and new universe. Looking forward to seeing it whenever the time comes. :)

wwm0nkey

Hockey really needs to be replaced with SmashBall and Speed/NASCAR PRO needs to be put into Action Sack and then we will have the ultimate playlist.

Also Darth Human (guy that made Speed) seems to make A LOT of games that would be amazing in Action Sack

Cat n' Mouse
Armor Walkers

Really hope some of his stuff makes it into Action Sack when 343i does a playlist update for it.

Letters whats the difference between the 21 dollar and 15 dollar Tshirt?

21 dollars is hitting that limit where you go..."for a tshirt?"

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
xxjuicesxx said:
Letters whats the difference between the 21 dollar and 15 dollar Tshirt?

21 dollars is hitting that limit where you go..."for a tshirt?"

I think it's the material since the 21 dollar shirt is from American Apparel.

feel

The more expensive one is American Apparel the other one is Gildan. Both are supposed to be good, AA is of a higher quality material and they get praised for it a lot, Gildan is slightly more forgiving for people out of shape (but they could just buy a size higher on AA I think).

MrBig

Sean P. said:
I love American Apparel shirts, I'm def going that route with mine. SO SOFT.
yep.

I want to buy these two
shirts.jpg

but my wallet says I can only get one atm :(
Schools starting and $40 on only two shirts is a little steep

wwm0nkey said:
Hockey really needs to be replaced with SmashBall and Speed/NASCAR PRO needs to be put into Action Sack and then we will have the ultimate playlist.

Also Darth Human (guy that made Speed) seems to make A LOT of games that would be amazing in Action Sack

Cat n' Mouse
Armor Walkers

Really hope some of his stuff makes it into Action Sack when 343i does a playlist update for it.

I played Action Sack in Halo 3 yesterday... It was awesome. I'd love to see these modes put in.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Sean P. said:
I love American Apparel shirts, I'm def going that route with mine. SO SOFT.
Yup. And they fit so well. It really is worth it, and I'm a total cheap skate.

feel

MrBig said:
yep.

I want to buy these two
shirts.jpg

but my wallet says I can only get one atm :(
Schools starting and $40 on only two shirts is a little steep
I'm gifting you one of mine as a thank you for your work on it, so buy the other one.

Woorloog

Banned
Does anyone else see the human shape in the Bungie.net backround nebula?
Seems like a human in (almost) fetal position to me.
Better visible in at the end of the vidoc by the way

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Dax01 said:
Ran through most of The Ark with a Warthog: a gunner, and a passenger with rockets. We owned.
That's one of my favorite things to do across all the Halo games. It's a blast in The Covenant in H3 and Uplift Reserve in ODST, as well. :)

PS: I'm getting on right now if anyone wants to play. I can only really play Team Classic right now, though. :-\

Lazslo

So I guess Sketch is gone. I'm 3/4 through the ViDoc and haven't heard his voice. That bums me out- he was awesome.

Tawpgun

Just finished it. Many goosebumps were had.

Destiny Day 1 Buy.

I wish I had the same sentiments they do about Reach. Still a good game and I love it when things go well. But it seems to me Bungie's full potential is hitting Destiny with full swing and its going to be amazing.

Don't really know what else to say. Truly is the end of an era and a start of a new one. We're HaloGAF now but I'll be the first to say I would not mind being considered BungieGAF as well.

I know this was meant to be a plasma grenade but I always took it as the Bungie Comet. BungieGAF shirt?
17p2u.png

senador

Banned
Lazslo said:
For reals? Is he still at Bungie then?

No, he be gone. Urk said he stepped down to spend more time with his family. Speculation is that he's taken a non public facing job for less pressure and stress.

Edit: VV *raspberries*

GhaleonEB

Lazslo said:
For reals? Is he still at Bungie then?
It's been confirmed that he is no longer working at Bungie, and has not been for a while (at least the start of the year). Urk is the new Sketch (and then some).

MrBig

FyreWulff said:
Sometimes I can't tell what hurt Bungie more. Having to lop off the end of Halo 2 or killing Phoenix.
What was phoenix, exactly? I've never seen anything more than vague comments

feel

A27 Tawpgun said:
I know this was meant to be a plasma grenade but I always took it as the Bungie Comet. BungieGAF shirt?
17p2u.png
Awesome.

Would be great if it could have "right back at ya bungle" or some other more subtle way of responding to the love bungies they've been putting in everything since the Halo 3 beta welcome screen (reading that for the first time after receiving a very early F&F beta code from them was really cool, I think I actually screamed I love you too!! at the tv)

Lazslo

MrBig said:
What was phoenix, exactly? I've never seen anything more than vague comments
Nobody Knows- I know they've mentioned it on the Podcast but then quickly got all Fightclub about it. First Rule of Phoenix.

The program Bungie is using during the terrain morphing scene is called Grognok, which was trademarked by Bungie on Dec. 9, 2009.

Edit: There's a face (or something like a face) in the sky as the light is going down in the horizon before the logo appears.

7zEOw.png

Actually, I have no idea what that is.

Booties

Banned
Man I just realized that turret kills don't count towards automatic weapon commendations in firefight. Do they count towards anything like vehicle kills? I love using it in 2xScore Attack to just spawn rape everything and win in less than 5 minutes.

feel

Domino Theory said:
Ordered your shirt, Letters. I'll only really wear it during conventions/events like PAX, but it's still worth it. Good work.
Thanks. You read the fine print at checkout right? 60% of the crazy quantity of swag items the beli343 text will be netting you as you walk by 343i staff, belongs to me.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hitmonchan107 said:
Edit: There's a face (or something like a face) in the sky as the light is going down in the horizon before the logo appears!

http://i.imgur.com/7zEOw.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
omg something with a face (sort of) in Destiny confirmed!

Lazslo

Whoa- Thats the first time I ever saw the Roger the WOLF man. For some strange reason, I always thought he was a heavy set dude with a wild beard, Turns out he's just a slender n3rd thats incredible at math. Thank you WOLF- I know for a fact that dude has contributed to so many amazing features that it makes being a Bungie fan easy.

Bungie reminds me of the Yankees- They are the best of the best with so many awesome dudes. You can actually be fans of the individual people, not just the team as a whole. It's also fun to watch them come and go over the years. With Sketch gone, he's like the Don Mattingly, and it's cool to watch Urk (Teixeira) come into his own, take over and become a star.
Can Bungie make trading card please. I bet Luke's rookie card is worth a shitton by now

I always said the final tracks on the Reach OST had this "saying goodbye"-feel to them. Nice to see Marty thought the same. :lol

Great video.

Top Bottom