• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

FyreWulff

HiredN00bs said:
Was there are Super Jackpot this weekend? Some people were saying Living Dead had one.

They haven't actually had a popup for the past couple of weeks so it's whoever gets one in a playlist finds out which playlist it's in.

But even at that point you can't be sure because the Super Jackpot can technically be gotten in any playlist during a SJW, it's just that the specific playlist advertised has a much higher chance.

FyreWulff said:
They haven't actually had a popup for the past couple of weeks so it's whoever gets one in a playlist finds out which playlist it's in.
Really? I'm pretty sure I've seen a splash screen every weekend. I know for sure there was one last weekend.

FyreWulff

The last one I remember seeing was mentioning the upcoming vidoc

edit: yeah I have a capture of it, it just mentioned that the vidoc was coming and advertised the charity avatar shirts

FyreWulff said:
But even at that point you can't be sure because the Super Jackpot can technically be gotten in any playlist during a SJW, it's just that the specific playlist advertised has a much higher chance.
That's true. I got the 15k Super on Thursday this week, but I think it's really rare, like 1/1000, considering that Jeremiah said the weekend ones were 100 times more likely. During the Grifball weekend, I got it in 9 games on Friday, 10 on Saturday, and 11 on Sunday.

If there is one this week, and it's in Living Dead, people are gonna put it together, but Bungie.net users are rarely a reliable resource. I was hoping Mr. Ellis could chime in.

feel

ETA on classic customs?

The previous classic gaf customs was the only time I had fun on gaf customs on Reach, I want to join this one too.

and again, the people who are not shy, post your awesome mugs if you want in on the
HALOGAF EROTICA ALBUM (saikun where you at, I just know you wouldn't want to be left out of it lol)

I'll be slicing some fruit on kinect while I wait, please invite me MrBig (xbl fr sent)

edit-

v gotayum wait!

blamite

Hmmm, maybe I'll try to get in on customs if there's any room. Gamertag's GANNONSMASH, and I may or may not be talking depending on whether or not I can get my damn wireless headset to work.

Tunavi

Banned
Btw you guys have to send us invites, we aren't going to be able to look up your gamertags if you aren't on our friends list

LOL FIRST GAME HAS ARMOR ABILITIES LOLOLOLOL

not funny kwatz.

we're full, stand by.

game 1 - sidewinder AWWW YEAHHH
game 2 - headlong 1 flag

4io1sh.jpg

Webcam shot, kind of bright but it'll have to do for now :p So should I go ahead and start trying to rock that "Sage" style beard or what?

A tad late I know but I finally got around to watching the latest Vidoc and I just wanted take this opportunity to give a very heartfelt "THANK YOU" to everyone at Bungie for 10 years (Good Lord has it really been that long?) of Halo goodness. No doubt there were some rough patches from time to time (SMG starts on Coags, DWing, equipment, armor lock, Chiron etc.) but overall I've had a heck of time immersing myself in this vibrant virtual universe while disposing of both Covenant and online piers alike since day one. Also very much looking forward to what Bungie and of course CA/343 have in store for us down the road (Definitely getting that FPS MMO vibe from those teaser shots).

The fact that we were more or less hours away from MP never even seeing the light of day absolutely just blows my mind.

Latest rendered clip courtesy of an ambush gone horribly wrong.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=22021103&player=lx STYLZ xl

Normally I'm not the T-bagging sort of guy but I guess I was just kinda pumped that I managed to come out of that seemingly dire situation relatively unscathed.

Don't think I'll be making customs. Super sadface.

It's crazy seeing how you guys look!

Tunavi said:
lol halogaf customs/interview with david ellis I love it
This sucks! I always miss the "special guest" customs.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be on for customs in an hour or so. I'll harass yall when I'm on.

MrBig

If you guys want to start up another party go ahead, there are like 10 people in line so there enough people for the smaller maps.

FyreWulff

GhaleonEB said:
I've gotten one every weekend, including the last several which were at 15,000, until this weekend.

Hmm. The issue is when they push out a new one it prevents the last one from showing up.

also put my name at the back of the line, I have to run to the store ~~

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Bread said:
You need to learn to shut up boom roasted
It's so irritating when there's like five guys talking loudly and you're talking in your room voice and everyone is just lknwfelknsdlfknsldgflnd.

Here's my picture, because I love you guys.

KIb5k.jpg

That's my girlfriend's brother in the background. He makes the best faces in the world. Every photo of him cracks me up.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Plywood said:
It's so irritating when there's like five guys talking loudly and you're talking in your room voice and everyone is just lknwfelknsdlfknsldgflnd.
Try getting 16 people in an actual room sometime. Only natural for their to be crosstalk.

Good games everybody.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
lybertyboy said:
Try getting 16 people in an actual room sometime. Only natural for their to be crosstalk.

Good games everybody.
Come on now, it's a lot easier to crosstalk in a room that it is over XBL.

And yes good games.

People were talking really loud and I'd like to keep my hearing.

GhaleonEB

Took a look at my Achievements for Reach, the only two I'm missing are the two Stockpile ones, for capping two flags from an enemy stockpile, and for capping all four in a game. But I'm not even sure what playlist Stockpile is in any longer. (Side note, this is why the playlist page was handy.)

If anyone knows what play lists its in that would be neat. (Likewise if anyone wants to help me snag them.)

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Plywood said:

I think half the folks there were trying to entertain Mr Ellis.

Half a dozen folks muted through-out the evening.

Good games, guys. The first few games were really good, but after some questionable Map/Gametype combination, it wasn't really fun. (See nscuDuncan "Dat tank." stat)

Btw. if someone wants to play MM, send a msg: Hypertrooper.

MrBig said:
Wasn't expecting this many people, can't play most of the maps :(
It's all lybertyboy's fault! After he said, that he wanted an invite, everyone wanted to play, too!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dani said:
I think half the folks there were trying to entertain Mr Ellis.

Half a dozen folks muted through-out the evening.
Well specifically it was the game on Highlands where Ellis wasn't on the team is when it was the loudest and nothing but yelling for the greater part of the game.

And if I'm coming off like a jackass to anyone then I apologize, but come on, room voices guys.

Havok

GhaleonEB said:
Took a look at my Achievements for Reach, the only two I'm missing are the two Stockpile ones, for capping two flags from an enemy stockpile, and for capping all four in a game. But I'm not even sure what playlist Stockpile is in any longer. (Side note, this is why the playlist page was handy.)

If anyone knows what play lists its in that would be neat. (Likewise if anyone wants to help me snag them.)
It's only in SWAT and Big Team now.

Now let's laugh at how ridiculous both of those are. It could have had a good home in Objective on symmetric maps, but alas.

Plywood said:
Come on now, it's a lot easier to crosstalk in a room that it is over XBL.

And yes good games.

People were talking really loud and I'd like to keep my hearing.
Bet it was all Tunavi and his LOUD ASS MIC WTF.

<3

Top Bottom