• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

GhaleonEB

Anyone try the O in the Halo logo, but filled with the NeoGAF symbol? I think that surround is more recognizable than the Perfection shape; I didn't even realize what it was (lolz).

Then plop "Believe" on the back.

feel

MrBig said:
I agree with you, I am no longer a competitive player at all but the shirt does represent a part of halogaf.

My own design though, the crossed BR/AR on a legendary shield with the Chief's helmet I like more.

Submitting this:
http://derekdennison.codebrainshideout.net/gaf/halogaf/halogafblackperf.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Some decent color overlaying could make the weapons and helmet seem almost generic (like in my design), please reconsider

[QUOTE=GhaleonEB]Anyone try the O in the Halo logo, but filled with the NeoGAF symbol? I think that surround is more recognizable than the Perfection shape; I didn't even realize what it was (lolz).

Then plop "Believe" on the back.[/QUOTE]
That damn "O" is probably copyrighted to hell and back :lol

Trasher

Ramirez said:
Can the back of the shirt say "Get pooped on" like the Bungie "don't make us kick your ass" thing? :p
tZOS8.gif

Trasher

Letters said:
Some decent color overlaying could make the weapons and helmet seem almost generic (like in my design), please reconsider
I still want him to finish the legit one. Sounds like it would be worth picking up outside of this t-shirt contest thing.

Tawpgun

Messed around with Letter's idea a bit.

vF4ok.png

If you guys liked that it would need to be made a alot crisper... but that's basically it.

MrBig

Tunavi said:
I'd love to have my emblem on the back of my shirt
1apN3.png
That can be done for the other shirts that are being done, but the contest is a standard storefront.

I've already got some ideas on how to incorporate things like that into mne

Trasher

MrBig said:
That can be done for the other shirts that are being done, but the contest is a standard storefront.

I've already got some ideas on how to incorporate things like that into mne
Nice! That will be perfect. I forgot about emblems. Glad you mentioned that Tunavi.

MrBig said:
My own design though, the crossed BR/AR on a legendary shield with the Chief's helmet I like more.
I was just thinking about this idea and the whole BR/AR thing...you should have a pistol on the back of the shirt. :)

Tawpgun

Tunavi said:
I'd love to have my emblem on the back of my shirt
1apN3.png

lol i need to get banned again, i'm posting too damn much

I used to be in this machinima clan back in Halo 2 and we had customized shirts for everyone in the clan. They would be based of our spartan colors and would have the clan logo in the front. Gamertag on upper back. Your emblem below it, and then your emblem on the sides. I wanted one so bad but never bought one.

I'd love to make a bunch like that.

ncsuDuncan said:
I think we're limiting ourselves with just a regular t-shirt. We need something more comfortable:

adyaus.jpg

Oh my god.... <3

Dongblainer will live forever.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Knights of Dongblania gametype and map in timeshare now. CHOAM Company is gt.

Downloaded.

We'll have to play it when we play customs, oh wait, HaloGAF doesn't play customs anymore.

Tunavi, don't get banned, because when you post 541548454 times a day it doesn't make me look so bad.

feel

MrBig said:
Not sure what you mean by this. I wasn't doing that design in straight vectors, just rastor. Here's the BR http://derekdennison.codebrainshideout.net/gaf/halogaf/brhg.png
I was referring to circumventing possible copyright problems by, for example, making the Halo battle rifle look more like it could be an icon for any other similar rifle by rounding up the borders and giving it a solid-color overlay.

http://i53.tinypic.com/200znlg.jpg
(gaussian blur to desired "roundiness", flatten image, contiguous magic eraser with about 5 tolerance to remove background, color overlay)

Though I do understand not wanting to go down this path if it ends up straying away too much from what your originally had in mind and making you feel less passionate about finishing it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
ncsuDuncan said:
I think we're limiting ourselves with just a regular t-shirt. We need something more comfortable:

adyaus.jpg
Holy effing awesome.

Karl2177

ncsuDuncan said:

http://i55.tinypic.com/adyaus.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
OMG DO WANT.

[QUOTE=MrBig]I agree with you, I am no longer a competitive player at all but the shirt does represent a part of halogaf.

Submitting this:
[IMG]http://derekdennison.codebrainshideout.net/gaf/halogaf/halogafblackperf.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]OMG DO WANT. This actually looks pretty sweet. I'm also torn on getting a SC2GAF one, even though I hardly post there. They just look too badass, and I had one of the greatest games tonight on it.

MrBig

Letters said:
I was referring to circumventing possible copyright problems by, for example, making the Halo battle rifle look more like it could be an icon for any other similar rifle by rounding up the borders and giving it a solid-color overlay.

http://i53.tinypic.com/200znlg.jpg
(gaussian blur to desired "roundiness", flatten image, contiguous magic eraser with about 5 tolerance to remove background, color overlay)

Though I do understand not wanting to go down this path if it ends up straying away too much from what your originally had in mind and making you feel less passionate about finishing it.
Having to go down that route would just be meaningless. The image doesn't say anything if it's just a generic blob. The way I'm doing it should be fine for our own personal printing.

Karl2177 said:
OMG DO WANT.

OMG DO WANT. This actually looks pretty sweet. I'm also torn on getting a SC2GAF one, even though I hardly post there. They just look too badass, and I had one of the greatest games tonight on it.
Those are great, I also like what this guy did http://i.imgur.com/i6m6u.png

OuterWorldVoice said:
Knights of Dongblania gametype and map in timeshare now. CHOAM Company is gt.
Just had a thrilling 1v1 with Tunavi. Shit was INTENSE.

I like the sniper spawn back at the camping wall, although the effect is reduced when you spawn with an infinite ammo sniper.

Fix the framerate
trollface.jpg
and submit that to the Community Cartographers.

Well, first bring back the Community Cartographers. Then submit the map. Recommended playlists: Double Team, Squad Battle, MLG, Grifball, Score Attack.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
ncsuDuncan said:
Just had a thrilling 1v1 with Tunavi. Shit was INTENSE.

I like the sniper spawn back at the camping wall, although the effect is reduced when you spawn with an infinite ammo sniper.
Thatisthejoke.gif

senador

Banned
Yeah, that's my favorite too I think. None of them quite say "Halo" to me, but that one seems to best represent HaloGAF. Still, I don't know if I'd wear it.

Top Bottom