• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

ElRenoRaven

wwm0nkey said:
Wow, some people on the bnet forums actually believe those with the preview disc shouldn't get the update and should just buy another copy :/

Well there are always some assholes out there who haven't a clue what they are talking about and act like dicks to people. That thread is a prime example.

darthbob

kylej said:
BADKID.png

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER PIC

Appropriate file name.

Saw these at PAX, literally burst out laughing.

Homeboyd

wwm0nkey said:
Wow, some people on the bnet forums actually believe those with the preview disc shouldn't get the update and should just buy another copy :/
Lucky for you 343 isn't making their decisions based on what a few asshats on a forum think.

Gaf excluded, of course.

Not that anyone here is an asshat...

Tunavi

Banned
lol! on juices stream, they just got matched up with a guy who lives down my street hahaha

edit: alright i got an open custom game going, anyone can join DO IT

Booshka

Tunavi said:
lol! on juices stream, they just got matched up with a guy who lives down my street hahaha
he whines so much lol.

Those Gunnars paired with his wimpy headphones isn't working. He needs to get some Astro's so he can look like Neighbor.

sucks I still can't play Reach, but at least some of these streams are giving me an idea of what ZBS plays like.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Tunavi said:
There's this nasty, trashy dude who lives in my apartments, and sometimes when I walk by his unit I can hear him playing Reach. I can only hope he's one of those weirdos who plays Team Slayer
<3 Moonman
, so I never have to play with him. He seems like the ultimate creeper.

ElRenoRaven

A27_StarWolf said:
Not Halo related but I got a text from my boss last night reading "lets do what we did last night in the car".

Should I demand a raise lol?

Well seeing as how that implies he or she cheating on his wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend then I say they need to be punished for being a cheating scumbag. So I say go for it.

Tunavi said:

edit: alright i got an open custom game going, anyone can join DO IT

You can tell him he can be found on THEBKCLEANSING.COM

Homeboyd

A27_StarWolf said:
Not Halo related but I got a text from my boss last night reading "lets do what we did last night in the car".

Should I demand a raise lol?
Sexual harassment cases usually pay out quite a bit and they almost always settle out of court.

Homeboyd said:
Sexual harassment cases usually pay out quite a bit and they almost always settle out of court.

Lol I should put out a few details.

She has a boyfriend named Tyler. My name is also Tyler.

This is a tiny little sandwich shop on campus, shes only 2 years older than me lol...

Homeboyd

A27_StarWolf said:
Lol I should put out a few details.

She has a boyfriend named Tyler. My name is also Tyler.

LOL
Still.. the mental anguish it must've caused you thinking your boss was using her position of authority to pressure you into doing something that could potentially ruin several lives and possibly face physical repercussions from another man has got to be worth at least $250,000.

I want to apologize for the games earlier. I should have switched it to customs and tried to get more people. That's what happens when you leave me as the party leader :S My headset isn't the best, either, so if people were telling me to do zero bloom games, I didn't hear you. Thanks for joining me in my crusade to get cleansed. Unless the teams are really balanced, I don't enjoy 2v2 and 3v3 custom games. So I was hesitant to switch. But I should have counted on more people jumping in. And now it's time for me to get some sleep. I'll do better next time!

EDIT: Sai, check your pm's.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Random request are there any HaloGaf folks who have the Xbox Preview Disc with Reach that are located in a region other than the US? Please PM me with info.

See, now you're PM-ing me!

ElRenoRaven

lybertyboy said:
Random request are there any HaloGaf folks who have the Xbox Preview Disc with Reach that are located in a region other than the US? Please PM me with info.

Oddly if there is you have to ask yourself how they got it since they were limited to US residents only.

Deputy Moonman said:
I want to apologize for the games earlier. I should have switched it to customs and tried to get more people. That's what happens when you leave me as the party leader :S My headset isn't the best, either, so if people were telling me to do zero bloom games, I didn't hear you. Thanks for joining me in my crusade to get cleansed. Unless the teams are really balanced, I don't enjoy 2v2 and 3v3 custom games. So I was hesitant to switch. But I should have counted on more people jumping in. And now it's time for me to get some sleep. I'll do better next time!

EDIT: Sai, check your pm's.

Moonman check your pm's.

Are you still on Reach? Wanna jump on Reach customs anyone?

bobs99 ... said:
Moonman check your pm's.

Are you still on Reach? Wanna jump on Reach customs anyone?
I would, but I'm having a hard time staying awake. I need to crash for a bit. I may be on later tonight though, and definitely some this weekend. I need to show you how good I am at throwing grenades at teammates. Just ask Sai... Haha :)

Hey You

lybertyboy said:

Why would there be? I thought the preview program was US only?

MrDaravon

Hey You said:
Why would there be? I thought the preview program was US only?

They maybe are trying to test some sort of fix and that would be a very unusual situation that might allow them to try some things otherwise not possible. Or something.

Top Bottom