• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Gui_PT said:
Better for sure. More multikills. Assists are the same. Survive a lot more encounters.

I'm pretty sure I could kick your ass now =P
If that happened I'd never use the internet again lol :p

Gui_PT

Tashi0106 said:
If that happened I'd never use the internet again lol :p

24lmrdw.gif

I'm jumping on in a little bit... It took a little longer than I had planned. I doubt there are any custom games happening right now, though. Send me a FR if anyone is interested in playing some games. But be forewarned, my intentions are to play Team Slayer if it ends up being me and one or two people :p

JonCha

Deputy Moonman said:
I'm jumping on in a little bit... It took a little longer than I had planned. I doubt there are any custom games happening right now, though. Send me a FR if anyone is interested in playing some games. But be forewarned, my intentions are to play Team Slayer if it ends up being me and one or two people :p
Consider yourself added.

I think that means customs are starting. ;)

Gui_PT

Tashi0106 said:
That's my line

Well I said it first so it's mine now. U scared.

I'm kidding, I just don't want to dong on you.

I'm kidding about the donging too.

I'm just kidding =(

Homeboyd

Gui_PT said:

I'm just kidding =(
Do it for lake.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Gui_PT said:

I'm just kidding =(
<3

Thanks to Devo for letting me try my Invasion: Highlands gametype during HaloGAF Zero Bloom Customs ;)

While I was rewatching the match for some feedback I decided to take some photos of some really cool random moments, the match turned out pretty well and both attackers team captured the core, the revenant played really well and some people really enjoyed the shade turrets :lol.

Finally, thanks to: Devo, Havok, Merguson, Omg.kittens, Dani, Tha Robbertster, The Henery, Rear Admirable, Neoism and mac5wayne for the testing. Feel free to leave some feedback and thoughts via PM.

First phase: "Elites try to aproach the red base and capture two territories".
reach_23755360_Full.jpg
reach_23755875_Full.jpg
reach_23763630_Full.jpg
reach_23763649_Full-1.jpg

Second phase: "Elites try to capture two enemy territories placed on both sides of the map, they are given jetpack loadouts to sneak into the bases from above".
reach_23764192_Full.jpg
reach_23764258_Full.jpg
reach_23756215_Full.jpg
reach_23755896_Full.jpg

Third phase: "Elites try to capture the data core from the crashed pelican so the covenant can start glassing the zone".
reach_23763642_Full.jpg
reach_23763639_Full.jpg
reach_23756265_Full.jpg
reach_23763665_Full.jpg

You can download the whole film and watch it on your Xbox.

feel

Any ZB Classic lobby going on by any chance?? I hate that I cannot just jump into matchmaking for it. It's the best Halo that can be played on Reach for me, yet, it almost doesn't exist.

lybertyboy said:
Meh, I'm all out of my beloved bacon bourbon.
lol every time I spend money on any kind of Halo product I just image more and more bacon flavored drinks being purchased by whoever is in charge of maintaining 343i's spirit cabinet stocked

Homeboyd

Letters said:
Any ZB Classic lobby going on by any chance?? I hate that I cannot just jump into matchmaking for it. It's the best Halo that can be played on Reach for me, yet, it almost doesn't exist.
Only 11 more days. I'm guessing the next bulletin will have all the finalized beta playlist(s) details?

Gabotron ES said:
Thanks to Devo for letting me try my Invasion: Highlands gametype during HaloGAF Zero Bloom Customs ;)

While I was rewatching the match for some feedback I decided to take some photos of some really cool random moments, the match turned out pretty well and both attackers team captured the core, the revenant played really well and some people really enjoyed the shade turrets :lol.

Finally, thanks to: Devo, Havok, Merguson, Omg.kittens, Dani, The Henery, Rear Admirable, Neoism and mac5wayne for the testing. Feel free to leave some feedback and thoughts via PM.

First phase: "Elites try to aproach the red base and capture two territories".

Second phase: "Elites try to capture two enemy territories placed on both sides of the map, they are given jetpack loadouts to sneak into the bases from above".

Third phase: "Elites try to capture the data core from the crashed pelican so the covenant can start glassing the zone".

You can download the whole film and watch it on your Xbox.
Bought 50Render minutes an hour ago. I'm going to render the film, when I have the points on my account.

Edit.: Clip is rendering now.

Gabotron ES said:

Finally, thanks to: Devo, Havok, Merguson, Omg.kittens, Dani, The Henery, Rear Admirable, Neoism and mac5wayne for the testing. Feel free to leave some feedback and thoughts via PM.

[You can download the whole film and watch it on your Xbox.

And you left me out! shame on you! :lol

Hypertrooper said:
Bought 50Render minutes an hour ago. I'm going to render the film, when I have the points on my account.
Wow that's very nice from you, you also gave me cortana's chip avatar prop, I'm very grateful to you for that good sir.
MrT-SingleTear.gif

Tha Robbertster said:
And you left me out! shame on you! :lol
:lol but you tried my early version before, the one which spawned you outside the map :p

Tha Robbertster said:
Ooh no not in that way, I was sleeping at that time. I tested it in a 3v3 ,match with letters, gui omg kittens and ken yesterday and he didn't mentioned me :p

That's completely true, I'll edit my post with your names. My fault :(

Homeboyd said:
I'm with you dude.. I tried to join 4 times. My NAT wasn't having any part of it.

Ooh no not in that way, I was sleeping at that time. I tested it in a 3v3 ,match with letters, gui omg kittens and ken yesterday and he didn't mentioned me :p

Yay, I'm happy. now, I can continue my day in peace.

feel

^want to jump online and see if people show up?? (Classic)

Homeboyd said:
Only 11 more days. I'm guessing the next bulletin will have all the finalized beta playlist(s) details?
11 days for improved Reach with a small chance of people voting for zerobloom (and not even the good kind of zerobloom either, but the sprint/AAs one). Very far from what I crave for. :(

Gabotron ES said:
Classic customs you say?
jack-wilkes-elderly-chinese-man-ice-skating.jpg
as opposed to
23uzj9y.jpg

wwm0nkey

Wow, some people on the bnet forums actually believe those with the preview disc shouldn't get the update and should just buy another copy :/

Top Bottom