• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT6| There Are Those Who Said This Day Would Never Come

MrBig

Tunavi said:
Deals up guys, it was basically a value $12 for 1600 MS points.

I got 8000
I've spent 4000 over the last 6 years. Don't know how you would use all that up in any reasonable amount of time.

Tunavi

Banned
MrBig said:
I've spent 4000 over the last 6 years. Don't know how you would use all that up in any reasonable amount of time.
I can always sell a code for $45

Last year I bought GTA: SA, Lara Croft, Peggle, Super Meat Boy, Trials HD and DLC all on sale during the holiday. I love XBLA

FyreWulff

Steelyuhas said:
Any word on if that worked well or not?

From what I could tell, very well. There was just as much orbs walking around when I had both DLCs installed as there were on vanilla. Kept the co-op playerbase from splitting.

Homeboyd

I just noticed in that rockets slayer vid on Beaver Creek the 4 of each type of grenade... I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere as part of the Classic playlist settings.

Is this old?

Homeboyd said:
I just noticed in that rockets slayer vid on Beaver Creek the 4 of each type of grenade... I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere as part of the Classic playlist settings.

Is this old?
New to me. Nice find.

Homeboyd said:

Is this old?
Edit: Nevermind. Steelyuhas droppin knowledge.

Homeboyd said:

Is this old?

By default, you can start with 3 or 4 of a grenade type in Reach if you set it to, but you can't pick up more than 2 once you use those.

Also, considering Reach's nades, that's not a feature I want to see in my classic gameplay.

lybertyboy said:
Regarding DLC and matchmaking in Reach.

We are actively looking at implementation changes we can make which will allows users with DLC to be more likely to find other DLC users for matches. It's always a touchy balance weighing specific options like connection speeds, dlc latency with the need to find matches quickly. Nothing specific to report atm, but just want to let you know (even from my hotel room at 1:35am in Spain) that it's something we care deeply about.
<3

Homeboyd

Steelyuhas said:
By default, you can start with 3 or 4 of a grenade type in Reach if you set it to, but you can't pick up more than 2 once you use those.

Also, considering Reach's nades, that's not a feature I want to see in my classic gameplay.
Wow really? A year playing the game and I never knew that.

Havok

Any 343 guys reading: After you added Stockpile back in to Objective, did the weightings for stuff like Neutral Assault and Multiflag change? They haven't been showing up at all. It's all been Flag Slayer, 3 Flag, Oddball, and Stockpile with some Classic/Pro mixed in.

donotwantdog.gif

Homeboyd said:
Wow really? A year playing the game and I never knew that.

Yep, Reach was originally supposed to support 4 grenades per type instead of 2, but they reigned it back to 2 probably because they were too powerful. The option to start with more than 2 still exists in the game though.

ElRenoRaven

Steelyuhas said:
Yep, Reach was originally supposed to support 4 grenades per type instead of 2, but they reigned it back to 2 probably because they were too powerful. The option to start with more than 2 still exists in the game though.

Actually wasn't it just left over at two from Halo 3? It's been a bit since I played since I'm on blackout on all the games till November. However if I remember right in Halo 3 the count was lowered to 2 due to the 2 extra grenade types.

Steelyuhas said:

Powerful? Nonsense :p

PsychoRaven said:
Actually wasn't it just left over at two from Halo 3? It's been a bit since I played since I'm on blackout on all the games till November. However if I remember right in Halo 3 the count was lowered to 2 due to the 2 extra grenade types.

No, they were originally going to go back to four of each grenade for Reach, but then during development they changed their minds back to two. They even said before the beta that you would only be able to hold two in the beta, but in the final game, it would be four. (I believe someone told me that you could hold four in the Alpha)

heckfu

Banned
For a thread that churned and churned all day long this sucker is dead right now. I have nothing to add to fix that related to halo but i've been thinking....

chocolate or peanut butter?

ElRenoRaven

Steelyuhas said:
No, they were originally going to go back to four of each grenade for, but then during development they changed their minds back to two. They even said before the beta that you would only be able to hold two in the beta, but in the final game, it would be four. (I believe someone told me that you could hold four in the Alpha)

Ah must have missed that. I would have prefered they weaken them instead of lowering count. I always hated only having 2 before and still do.

Homeboyd

heckfu said:
For a thread that churned and churned all day long this sucker is dead right now. I have nothing to add to fix that related to halo but i've been thinking....

The TMNT noses thread has me distracted for the time being...

Ramirez

Homeboyd said:

Is this old?

Nice, being able to carry 8 nuke nades, so good.

heckfu said:

Wait - people eat them individually? Heresy.

Peanut butter betwixt two layers of chocolate. There is no other way.

ElRenoRaven

A27_StarWolf said:
Link or it didn't happen.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448852

Link to the site in first post there. I sadly will never look at the TMNT the same again.

omg.kittens said:
Especially if we're talking ice cream. Unite the two or GTFO.

Oh you haven't lived till you've taken cheap ass chocolate swirl and mixed in fresh peanut butter. It's so smooth and oh so creamy. Just a hint of the chocolate from the chocolate swirls. So good.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Sai-kun said:
And then thrown in the garbage,

I don't eat sweets :p
wvr8C.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ramirez said:
The OT provides the lulz once again, I crack up at the people who actually argue in a serious manner over there...
Well there's not much else to do on the internet.

You guys don't know how much you can accomplish with a ban. Productivity shoots through the roof.

A bunch of people just posted a bunch of bullshit disregarding the info in the OP. Ghal included. Any sort of gender discussion is rife with shit on GAF, news at 11.

Top Bottom