• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

FyreWulff

darthbob said:
Looking at my Amazon order not shipping makes me a sad panda.

Too bad the Walmart in my town rarely has midnight launch events.

Walmarts that close are strange to me.

We have 6-7 here alone and they're all 24hours. I'd really like to do a midnight launch at one (no standing out in the cold!) but I prefer the payments-over-time thing versus all at once.

FyreWulff

For the record, the presence of the marines is controlled by the Hazards setting

Hazards On = marines present
Hazards Off = no marines

omg.kittens said:
So, I'm officially in the market for a Grunt Funeral Skull DLC code thingie. Let me know if you have one you're willing to spare!

Edit: vvv lol
You can get one Tuesday or Wednesday.

Letters said:
We're now enemies, Hyper.
Did you post earlier that you want one? If so, you can have it.

darthbob

FyreWulff said:
Walmarts that close are strange to me.

We have 6-7 here alone and they're all 24hours. I'd really like to do a midnight launch at one (no standing out in the cold!) but I prefer the payments-over-time thing versus all at once.

I'd totally go for a midnight launch, and then I'd have two copies. (halogaf giveaway probably) because as much as I like my UPS guy, Saint Helens is the end of his route from Portland. :'(

I think the Halo: ODST campaign for the most part, and its music, everything about it.

Is going to be the one thing Bungie will never be able to top.

hatersgunahate.jpg

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Now my Xbox Live runs out. Heh, jealous of the folks playing early. Looks like I'll be waiting for six more days. =/

The dolls are a nice touch.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm closing my eyes and imaging that I'm playing CEA with you guys.

Damnit, my K/D is terrible even in my daydreams.

Edit: lol @ Tashi and Hyper trying to get the flag out of the ceiling.

cuevas said:
Is halo gaf moving on to the AE thread or is this going to continue to be the official community thread? I know you guys like your numbers.
Campaign discussion: CEA thread.
Multiplayer discussion: this thread.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
omg.kittens said:
I'm closing my eyes and imaging that I'm playing CEA with you guys.

Damnit, my K/D is terrible even in my daydreams.

Edit: lol @ Tashi and Hyper trying to get the flag out of the ceiling.

lol it was tough

Letters said:
it's actually:

cea sp and cea mp in CEA thread

reach and cea mp (and Offtopic) here
In actuality:

Talk about whatever Halo you want in either thread since HaloGAF members are keeping tabs on both threads anyways.

Letters said:
it's actually:

cea sp and cea mp in CEA thread

reach and cea mp (and Offtopic) here

Its actually:

CEA SP and CEA MP in CEA Thread

Reach, CEA any halo discusion and offtopice in here

CE:A thread is great dont get me wrong but im not going to post in stuff i can discuss perfectly well here in there.

Thanks for the great game guys, hope you enjoyed it! Headlong was by far my favourite!

And Ellis, you and your broken promises! : )

And Frankie, and his imaginary threat of a triple with the rockets!

As you can see the maps are a lot of fun to play. Now we have some awesome maps to play some awesome custom games.

I think David told us to upload the Anniversary gametypes, right?

Edit.: I'm sorry that you guys had to endure my english.

Hypertrooper said:
As you can see the maps are a lot of fun to play. Now we have some awesome maps to play some awesome custom games.

I think David told us to upload the Anniversary gametypes, right?

Edit.: I'm sorry that you guys had to endure my english.

Your English in awesome, don't worry!

GhaleonEB

TheOddOne said:
That firefight map is amazing, love the little details and such.
I like that the carved a 3rd way up to the top of the main building; I didn't realize that route wasn't in the Campaign version. When I saw the location, my big concern was how easy it would be to choke off the two paths up. But with three plus the man cannon, defending it won't be nearly as easy. Good design there.

HiredN00bs said:
Anniversary Slayer is fun. Installation 04 is awesome--it's so great to have a chain hog in Firefight.

You continually cracked me up on that game of ridgeline!

You: Is that our base

Us: no, it's there's

You: can you explain that again?

Rinse and repeat for the next 10 minutes!

ElzarTheBam said:
You continually cracked me up on that game of ridgeline!

You: Is that our base

Us: no, it's there's

You: can you explain that again?

Rinse and repeat for the next 10 minutes!

I'm poor at navigation. Don't you think there ought to be a defend waypoint in neutral bomb? That map is a blast, though.

HiredN00bs said:
I'm poor at navigation. Don't you think there ought to be a defend waypoint in neutral bomb? That map is a blast, though.

Yeah, map was a blast, did you play headlong? Customs on again tomorrow, see if you can get on earlier.

Ken

Devolution said:
Yeah I don't have this early leak if there is one. I'm out of the loop thanks to school kicking my ass.

Pretty sure it's just shops breaking release dates and early owners giving away their map codes. I'll be on in an hour probably.

First game in, tryhards, why, I haven't been on in a while, yes please give me some people with NO LIFE to play against. Jesus christ. Remind me why I haven't picked this game back up.

Devolution said:
First game in, tryhards, why, I haven't been on in a while, yes please give me some people with NO LIFE to play against. Jesus christ. Remind me why I haven't picked this game back up.
Oh I know! School was kicking your ass or something? :p

@Tashi: Great stream. Hearing your monologue is way more entertaining than your scrub-like playstyle :D

Top Bottom