• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Trasher

You're the only one who shares my sense of humor in the whole entirety of HaloGAF. If you ever leave I'm going to be lost in a sea of people who think "blain" is offensive.

Pssh. I know that at least me and Ram enjoy your sense of humor. EazyB would too if he was here...RIP. Blainers 4 lyfe, bro.

I won a halo anniversary tournament yesterday at ebgames(canadian version of gamestop) and got a legendary copy of halo 3 and halo reach :). Too bad I own them both already :(. I was saddened that they had vanilla reach classic slayer but it worked surprisingly well on beaver creek. However the hang em high matches were horrible with reach pistol. The recoil was way too much for hang em high's long distance fights.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I won a halo anniversary tournament yesterday at ebgames(canadian version of gamestop) and got a legendary copy of halo 3 and halo reach :). Too bad I own them both already :(. I was saddened that they had vanilla reach classic slayer but it worked surprisingly well on beaver creek. However the hang em high matches were horrible with reach pistol. The recoil was way too much for hang em high's long distance fights.

Even I can DingBlain scrubs across HeH.

There is no 12th.

Bam. Well, ok then, in that case I guess I was wrong about there being 10 spaces to input the symbols. Haha, ah well.. And here I was hoping there was something left to hunt down.

Anyways, terminals, they are awesome. I really liked Keyes and Threshold. Heres hoping the story telling in Halo 4 is as strong.

There is no 12th.

10_Dream_Crusher%21.png

Even I can DingBlain scrubs across HeH.

Not sure what "DingBlain" means but Halo Reach's "slayer classic" setting is the old weak pistol. You can only get 2 or 3 accurate headshots from across the map before the enemy goes back into cover. Team shooting is practically mandatory on HeH with classic settings. The new classic settings from anniversary are a different story. There was only one really good team besides mine there. There was actually some other good talent there but nothing my friends and me can handle :p

Havok

Why do you arm the bomb outside of the base on Battle Canyon? What is the point of having a BASE if you put the arm point out in the middle of Grenade City, USA (population: 3SK), three seconds walk from a teleporter? The majority of this map is taken up by these two well designed, intricate bases that are barely used at all in the new variant.

Boardwalk-style placement strikes again.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
@Tashi, just got the package today. Very nice of you with some unexpected items. Thanks for everything good sir, and I already know who to give some of these things to. <3

The Halo books look to be short reads, so I'll likely be getting to them sooner rather than later.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
@Tashi, just got the package today. Very nice of you with some unexpected items. Thanks for everything good sir, and I already know who to give some of these things to. <3

The Halo books look to be short reads, so I'll likely be getting to them sooner rather than later.

You're welcome. Pretty random box huh? :p

I'm not going to do a secret santa but I definitely want to send some prints out after this semester. Just don't know how to go about that, since a) they're limited in edition and b)I dunno who's interested in what. But worse comes to worse I can inkjet print them too I guess.

heckfu

Banned
what would be involved?

If there's enough interested, I'd help coordinate it. Compile names and assign them randomly (especially based on who would be willing to ship internationally). It wouldnt be secret since address sharing would be involved, etc, but it'd be fun!

Trasher

I'm not going to do a secret santa but I definitely want to send some prints out after this semester. Just don't know how to go about that, since a) they're limited in edition and b)I dunno who's interested in what. But worse comes to worse I can inkjet print them too I guess.

Do want.

Ramirez

? Don't like the TJs? Let it out son, I've got my popcorn by my side.

I wish you were in the party the other night when Tunavi kept telling Juices to stop taking everything so seriously. Juices is a serious Halo bully to the newcomers of HaloGAF.

I'll take a copy of MW3 or Zelda, thanks in advance to my secret Santa.

kylej

Banned
Yup, already bought the pass. If past timing is anything, its perfect timing for Halo 4 early MP beta.

Just got to hope 343 will go to the beast coast.

I want a Halo 4 2v2 setup so we can run train on fatties and yell at them in person.

I wish you were in the party the other night when Tunavi kept telling Juices to stop taking everything so seriously. Juices is a serious Halo bully to the newcomers of HaloGAF.

Tunavi gets butthurt pretty easy but he's a good kid. When you talk about HaloGAF, you gotta realize you're dealing with kids who take Halo novels seriously and wear flame shirts. Gotta tread lightly around some folks.

Havok

That entire thing was incredibly awkward. The term "big baby" was thrown around unironically.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Letters said:
@plywood

Halogaf demands tons of pictures of the contents of that box.
You get one crappy cellphone picture(because I distributed some of the contents shortly afterward, sorry!):

iA9kAIPq9qUPd.jpg

Not pictured: Heineken bottecap.
Devolution said:
And some of Plywood too ;).
You get pictures of my forest backyard:

ibsFyqYbzdGG6W.jpg

Before:
ilRFudCh7qkhG.jpg

After:
icD8DxvUyUd3c.jpg

Top Bottom