• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

You get pictures of my forest backyard:

ibsFyqYbzdGG6W.jpg

Before:
ilRFudCh7qkhG.jpg

After:
icD8DxvUyUd3c.jpg

This is some bullshit, >=(. I know you have a beard/goatee at least post that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tashi0106 said:
I loved Game Videos
and the poor loading times :p

I thought I gave you more stuff than that Plywood. Lol maybe not
Oh! Just remembered, the 360 controller, I had put it aside.
Devolution said:
This is some bullshit, >=(. I know you have a beard/goatee at least post that.
Alright fine, here. Hopefully none of you are named Debby or this could get very awkward, very fast. Anyway, taken in October. Hair is longer now.
lybertyboy said:
I approve of that magazine.
dat huge article

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Trasher said:
Before and after of what? lol
Haha, should've explained, the leafs on the ground were mowed up. What's really not pictured is all the plants and weeds that were cut up and removed. It actually still needs a ton more work back there that likely won't get done. There are vines growing around every corner and a bunch of branchs, twigs and stems all over the place, the more we take out the more it grows.

Trasher

Haha, should've explained, the leafs on the ground were mowed up. What's really not pictured is all the plants and weeds that were cut up and removed. It actually still needs a ton more work back there that likely won't get done. There are vines growing around every corner and a bunch of branchs, twigs and stems all over the place, the more we take out the more it grows.

That's a bomb-ass tree. Carve your tag into it and make it your avvy IMO.
On second thought: keep Dany.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Does lag switching still exist? First ever anniversary playlist game, snipers, and this dude has a full green connection yet is lagging everywhere. He, of course, gets the most kills and we lose.

heckfu

Banned
Hydranockz: "Do you (Xand) hang out with Sai all the time? Isn't he from San Francisco or something?"

Greatest. Question. Ever.

GhaleonEB

I thought it was that the tree rotated 180 degrees. Whew.

Dug

Banned
Is it considered weird if I send a message apologizing to my teammate about how I accidentally betrayed them?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
WTF MLG playist updated to no bloom on December 1st? 343 can confirm? That's so soon

That's cool. I expect to see a spike in the player count.

Karl2177

Here you go

Its not up just yet but things seem to be getting interesting for Halo 4.
(Im thinking a VGA trailer is pretty much a guarantee now)

EDIT: Also from the waypoint forms here where the codes for the other terminals

343GS
HALO4
SPARK
FLOOD
EARTH
DEMON
RINGS
ARRARY
HUMAN
HAVEN

Did you use the site input?

And as a legitimate complaint it just gets buried so people can whine about inconsequential shit. Oh sorry as a "gamer" I want to "game" with more people. Somehow that makes me a wannabe celebrity, I should go make a twitter. You know it's that kind of shit, to be frank, that pisses me off so much about parts of the gamer community. They need to stop ascribing their anti-social shit ass opinions onto others. Got a close knit list? Good for you. Using it as a point of elitism and bringing in comparisons to Facebook (especially when I couldn't give a fuck less about Facebook integration), fuck off. I'm really not in the mood this week to be pleasant about this either. There is no real argument to be had other than some stupid elitist horseshit about their friend's lists being "exclusive." Nice excuse.

/rant

famo.jpg

senador

Banned
I'm not a fan of Stick it to the Man!. Had a teammate camping flag on High Noon that I didn't see. I went to backsmack the guy stealing the flag and I suddenly explode and learn that I was stuck and betrayed. Grr.

Battlefield time. (loljk apparently it's down) VV or that heh

PNut

Banned
I guess 343 left the Arena playlist to die. No updates no nothing. Does anyone over there know anything about how to set up a competitive playlist? Anyone?

I really don't want to wait an entire year to get some good competitive games in that's not in the MLG playlist. It's really not that hard.

Top Bottom