• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

I have the feeling that Awesome Barlow, Hitmonchan and Yeti are playing Battlefield 3 together. And I'm alone and waiting for people to come and play Reach with me.

Untitled-1.jpg
Join the Dark Side.

I've got six Blue Spartan avatar codes (3 male/3 female) and six Red Spartan codes (3 male/3 female). Shoot me a PM in the next hour if you'd like one. The rest will be given away on my Twitter. (@hitmonchan107)

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
I've got six Blue Spartan avatar codes (3 male/3 female) and six Red Spartan codes (3 male/3 female). Shoot me a PM in the next hour if you'd like one. The rest will be given away on my Twitter. (@hitmonchan107)

Aha! I have a Red Spartan Avatar code.

Anyone that wants it, quote this and it's yours.

thumblg.png

man I cannot go positive in MLG. Can't get my sensitivity right. 3 is too low to turn, but anything higher than that I can't keep a bead on anyone

IT'S RAINING CODES!
HALLELUJAH!
IT'S RAINING CODES!
AMEN!

Already have red spartan armor thanks to an HBO giveaway months ago. Also I don't know any more lines from that song so don't expect the rest. :p

daedalius

man I cannot go positive in MLG. Can't get my sensitivity right. 3 is too low to turn, but anything higher than that I can't keep a bead on anyone

I was rolling with 4 for a while, but then I ran into some people that weren't terrible and I couldn't keep a bead on them.

Stepped back to 3, really just have to crank the stick to turn fast enough.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
There are rumours of Halo daily sale via Live on the 27th. Apparently most Reach-era things will be on sale - map packs, GoD, avatars, etc.

No official confirmation yet though.

Tawpgun

So do we contribute the lack of kill zones in the middle structure on Breakneck to trying to simulate super jumps?

imo, super jumps took more skill than jetpacking up there and camping up there. This game is clearly going casual.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Uhhh we need to get Hoop Somuah on the podcast. With a name like that, he's sure to have some awesome stories to tell

Also what do I have to do to get the GT "Tashi" deleted so that I can scoop it up?

Top Bottom