• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

I got this:

ibvRtvkEjNIgie.jpg

I thumbed though it and am already in love with it.
Congratz! I love the Lithographs that came with it. (Especially the Cryptum cover signed by Sparth( I hope a real one) and the Awakening art signed by Eddie Smith)

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Finally found time to read Cryptum again. It starts so slow that it was hard to get going. Finally gets going around chapter 3 and now I'm hooked. Hopefully I'll get it done by the third for the next one.

Literally everything I read before requesting it for Christmas was positive; apparently opinion went to hell during the interim. :lol
I like it. But I can understand the people who criticize the bashing of Halsey lately. But overall it was really good ride for. But you know not everyone can be satisfied.

OMG my GF's cousin was playing Halo Reach at their Christmas party and I jumped on. Got 9 triples in 4 games and an Overkill. Kids were so bad today.

Love worse trueskill kids.

Hahahaha those kids were like, "eww fuckin nerd"

LoL no the kid was like OK but then he was like yea I didn't like Halo 3 because people could just shoot me across map with that BR and I liked the AR and a melee to finish them. He mentioned he read the three books and how he wants a Halo movie though, so he was definitely into Halo.

I hope he was trolling me with the AR comment tho.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
LoL no the kid was like OK but then he was like yea I didn't like Halo 3 because people could just shoot me across map with that BR and I liked the AR and a melee to finish them. He mentioned he read the three books and how he wants a Halo movie though, so he was definitely into Halo.

Wtf was that Dax?

Trasher

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Tawpgun

But...

He likes Reach?

Booshka

No he was like one of the really early ranks. Probably played 15 games then quit cause he couldn't adapt.

Reach is fucking hard for a lot of people. Its why people don't like it.

Technically its superior to every other Halo.

This shits hard, it must be amazing.

Tawpgun

No he was like one of the really early ranks. Probably played 15 games then quit cause he couldn't adapt.

Reach is fucking hard for a lot of people. Its why people don't like it.

Technically its superior to every other Halo.

Technically it is. Purely gameplay wise, I disagree.

As in if Halo 3 or 2 had Reach's netcode, graphics, content.... they would be better games imo.

I forgot to mention earlier: My girlfriend's parents bought me the updated Halo Encyclopedia. Besides being the nerdiest thing I own now, it's awesome.

Havok

why is it only 30 and 60 FPS? why not 45? seems like it would be a decent medium
Because American televisions' refresh rates are 60 Hz, or multiples thereof.

With 30 frames per second, the game is displaying the same frame twice in a row to match up with the TV's refresh rate, and framerates in the middle of the two can result in screen tearing.

Tunavi

Banned
Because American televisions' refresh rates are 60 Hz, or multiples thereof.

With 30 frames per second, the game is displaying the same frame twice in a row to match up with the TV's refresh rate, and framerates in the middle of the two can result in screen tearing.
damn, great answer. thanks

heckfu

Banned
So far I've used my 3DS to send notes back and forth between people. Needless to say they've all been in dirty, nasty 3d with plenty of wiener.

Top Bottom