• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Tunavi

Banned
halogaf is dead. bye everyone forever.

12-25-2011.jpg

EPIC BROFIST

FyreWulff

Download the gametype and map

The goal is simple: destroy the other team's fruitcake by arming a bomb on top of it 3 times to win the game. And by fruitcake, I mean their scorpion. Yes, in this gametype your arming targets are the (drivable) scorpions.

Since the tanks and everyone's armor is made out of fruitcake, they're indestructible. The goal of the game is to push them back and off the tank with your Needler or Needle Rifle (and Conc Rifle), which all have bottomless clips. The more coordinated the explosions, the farther you'll push the bomb carrier back.

The map is also rigged up for Neutral Fruitcake if you wish to switch things up. Merry Xmas Haloezgaf

Sai-kun

Banned
I love how I got namedropped in that other thread in the OT :lol I'm crushin' on everyone.

Tinychat with some halogaffers was fun. we bullshitted about dubstep and video games and i made fun of heckfu's shirt

That thread, so many chuckles and "oh shit" moments. Unfortunately thought such drama was inevitable.

Anyway. :) Time to walk the puppy (not a Christmas gift) (also sounds a bit like innuendo).

Merry Christmas, to you, and everyone else. I love this time of year so much - am forever the excited eight year old around Christmas. Next year is going to be filled with so much gaming awesome I don't know if I can bear it.

I opened my GAF Secret Santa present tonight. Rare Ghaleon sighting.

So jelly, Feliz Navidad HaloGAF!

Hope you guys had a great time ;)

Edit: that's a really nice Christmas themed game Fyre, loving it.

kylej

Banned
Knowing how hard Forge is I cant understand how someone would take that much time to make a bong out of Forge pieces.

Astonishing what someone who's stoned can accomplish. Truly.

Sometimes when I'm sitting here, scrunched over, scratching my balls and watching teenage asian kids play Halo for 20 hours a day I wonder if I'm regressing back down the evolutionary cycle.

I love how I got namedropped in that other thread in the OT :lol I'm crushin' on everyone.

Tinychat with some halogaffers was fun. we bullshitted about dubstep and video games and i made fun of heckfu's shirt
Which thread are you guys talking about?
Yep. Specifically NC.

I think lybertyboy and Dax will agree with me on this.

That NC/South is the greatest place on Earth? Far, far from it.

Karl2177

Like I said, Jack Stack in Kansas City has swayed me. Plus I never liked Hickory Park's BBQ. Although I find it awesome when people on Gaf know Ames stuff, or go to ISU.

My case would be the latter. Another really good BBQ place is Kruez Market around Austin, Texas. I'm not exactly sure what the town was, but it was amazing stuff.

And since I haven't said it, Merry Christmas HaloGAF.

Sometimes when I'm sitting here, scrunched over, scratching my balls and watching teenage asian kids play Halo for 20 hours a day I wonder if I'm regressing back down the evolutionary cycle.

Yea you are. Can barely play Reach anymore. Probably would go neg.

Thanks, Tunavi.

Hrm. So I think there's something wrong with my Xbox. I'm getting audio, but my TV says it isn't receiving any video signal. :/

So, um, help. Could be the cables (component). I think I'm going to search around my house for an HDMI cable.

Ramirez

Thanks, Tunavi.

Hrm. So I think there's something wrong with my Xbox. I'm getting audio, but my TV says it isn't receiving any video signal. :/

So, um, help. Could be the cables (component). I think I'm going to search around my house for an HDMI cable.

Do you have all of the cables plugged in? My brother asked me this the other day and he only had the audio plugged in, lol.

Merry Christmas, HaloGAF.

Merry Christmas HaloGaf! I had some nice surprises from my girlfriend this morning-

c966e9ed.jpg

(That thing was a pain to put together, I was afraid it was seconds from breaking when putting MC on. )

Anyone else get anything cool and Halo related?

Hey You

Thanks, Tunavi.

I had that issue twice (I believe it was like you described might have shown something on the screen). It was something in the back of the xbox where the cables plug into. Needed to be replaced.

Tawpgun

Holy shit.

Before the start of a Squad Battle match, my entire team quit out. But I managed to beat them to Rockets. Proceeded to kill all 5 of them.

2 of them quit out.

1 v 3.

Final Score

40-10. I win.

They were bad, but I still felt boss taking on 3 people at once.

Honestly I'm starting to think they should make a kiddy pool Halo Playlist you have to play in until youve killed 1000 players and your K.D is at least 1.0

Have the kids who haven't figured out how to play sit in there til they are good enough to represent a player on a team.

If after that long they haven't figured it out, well, then maybe thats where they belong...

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly I'm starting to think they should make a kiddy pool Halo Playlist you have to play in until youve killed 1000 players and your K.D is at least 1.0
Haha, I know people who've played Halo for years who can't muster a 1.0 KD. Some people just aren't good at Halo, no matter how hard they try.

heckfu

Banned
Yea its in the bundle with some other game. People still get Xbox's. Reach will definitely be the first thing they try I cant even remember the other game you get...Alan Wake or something?

Ah, gotcha. Not a terrible bundle, then. I think I got like Project Gotham with my original 360, would've rather have Alan Wake and...that game...instead.

Top Bottom