• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

CyReN

Obviously, 343 isn't making Halo 4. They have no proof they are.

So we should make our own Halo game.

Lets do it. We got Ken on concept art. Devo on medals. Duncan will write it (it's going to be a musical) I don't know who can code but we'll find someone.

Can't be that hard.

I have some art experience, won me a 3 month awhile back:
twM9n.jpg

kylej

Banned

Lets do it. We got Ken on concept art. Devo on medals. Duncan will write it (it's going to be a musical) I don't know who can code but we'll find someone.

Can't be that hard.

I'll see if I can bring in ElamiteWarrior and Hysteria to consult.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dax isn't really a casual cause he rolls with the pro pipe. But there is this guy I know named OuterWorldVoice, that guy is a total casual.

heckfu

Banned

Can't be that hard.

What can Heckfu do?

Dax isn't really a casual cause he rolls with the pro pipe. But there is this guy I know named OuterWorldVoice, that guy is a total casual.

he told me girls arent special and should suck it up when people are mean to them because the bullies have a god-given right to be d-bags.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
It's legit man, I gave him my CC info and bam insta-haunted. the man has the gamescoopz

Fo realz? I subbed to his Youtube FREE UNLIMITED MS POINTZ, downloaded the program, entered my billing info, passwords, birthdate and bloodtype and I'm still waiting. Can't get into my account at the moment, so he must be fixing it any day now.

Tawpgun

What can Heckfu do?

Appeal to the drunk demographic. You and vhfive are now partners.

Our community managers will be Hirednoobs, Fyrewulff, and Stephen since they are Community Veterans.

Blue Ninja is in charge of skybox approval. If he can't take a good picture of it, it's not going in the game.

Louis Wu will abandon the bungie.org domain and start a halogaf.org domain. And bring the new forums out of the stone age.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fo realz? I subbed to his Youtube FREE UNLIMITED MS POINTZ, downloaded the program, entered my billing info, passwords, birthdate and bloodtype and I'm still waiting. Can't get into my account at the moment, so he must be fixing it any day now.
yo wtf

i cant get in2 my acount neither

dis is bullshet

I was looking at the Bungie careers listing yesterday. Looked good but nothing I really qualified for.

I'm just looking to go to Bungie/343 everyday shit on kids in Halo eat pizza and discuss what works. What job is that?

I was looking at the Bungie careers listing yesterday. Looked good but nothing I really qualified for.

I'm just looking to go to Bungie/343 everyday shit on kids in Halo eat pizza and discuss what works. What job is that?

Sounds like PR to me. Or maybe Marketing. I know this guy who knows the mayor of Boston who could help you out.

Too soon? Not soon enough?

I think that would be the president of the studio, or Urk's job. Whichever comes first.

See what happens when WE HAVE NO HALO NEWS TO TALK ABOUT?!

Oh yeah... someone mentioned something about a "Holiday playlist" a couple days ago. What was that all about? (I haven't read the past couple weekly updates if it was mentioned there)

That was me, it was a joke, because the playlist management in Reach is heading towards Shishka level quality.

kylej

Banned
That was me, it was a joke, because the playlist management in Reach is heading towards Shishka level quality.

Whoa whoa whoa let's not compare current playlist management to that of He Who Must Not Be Named. We got a long way to go before it hits the Valhalla Fusion Coil™ level of management.

Tawpgun

Senior Quality Assurance Director.

or

Lead Playtester Tester (you test the testers to make sure they're good enough)

EDIT:

HALO 4 BOMBSHELL.

I was stabbed through the shoulder when I worked as a detention officer.

Guy spent several months sharpening the edge of a meal tray. Hurt like Hell.

Shanks confirmed for Halo 4.

wwm0nkey

QA testing but 343i uses Microsofts QA studio which is hard as shit to get into to from what I was told by someone at 343 :(

Top Bottom