• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Homeboyd

See what happens when WE HAVE NO HALO NEWS TO TALK ABOUT?!

Oh yeah... someone mentioned something about a "Holiday playlist" a couple days ago. What was that all about? (I haven't read the past couple weekly updates if it was mentioned there)

Frankie, since your halo god now can you punch Todd Mcfarlane and get him to step his game up.

Ellis looks like he could throw a mean punch if your not up to the challenge

See what happens when WE HAVE NO HALO NEWS TO TALK ABOUT?!

Oh yeah... someone mentioned something about a "Holiday playlist" a couple days ago. What was that all about? (I haven't read the past couple weekly updates if it was mentioned there)
he asked if there would be one. No there will be no holiday playlist.

Tawpgun

I might shoop my face onto Ash's.

CIhDL.png

Gui_PT

Applied for HaloGAF's facebook group even though I don't really use mine that often.

Don't leave a brother out!

Cyren O'Donnel

CyReN

So many to choose from.

MS said in March they clear out a bunch of xbl v1 gamertags, Cyren hasn't been used since mid 06' and hasn't been recovered on the 360. Frankie work your magic and get me that;)

(please don't hurt me)

FyreWulff

So, Paypal reversed all the charges to my account from the account jacking that happened, except for 5$ of it.

Digging into it further, it seems account jackers will always go for the Paypal option first because Paypal will tell Microsoft "this transaction is okay" but not actually try to source the funds from a bank account until 3-4 days later. So it's easier for them to take the money and run if a Paypal account is attached to your gamertag.

This was especially proven true since the bank account my Paypal was attached to has been closed for about 6 years now (too lazy to attach a new one to it), so the hijacker was able to have MS charge 125$ of cash that Paypal didn't even have.

The lesson here is I'd probably only attach a Paypal account for the time you need it and to immediately delete it after you're done, because if someone manages to get into the account (especially with the FIFA hacking going around) you're better off if they try to charge your CC than your Paypal.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So many to choose from.

MS said in March they clear out a bunch of xbl v1 gamertags, Cyren hasn't been used since mid 06' and hasn't been recovered on the 360. Frankie work your magic and get me that;)

(please don't hurt me)
And while you're at it, I need "Tashi" too

I will make an appeal to authority - In my job I pay a tremendous amount of attention to the behavior of people online. Including factual, statistical and properly sampled research. More than you, I surmise. And I have done so professionally for ten years.

Secondly, to the matter of irrelevance. You make a reasonable point. In that environment, you say women should just suck it up. Of course you also infer it doesn't happen, so quite what they should suck up becomes vague. But let's say you're right: my position is that people should behave better, not that victims should roll over and stfu. My position is superior to yours ethically, morally and philosophically. Yours may win practically. But that doesn't make it a good position.

I will make an appeal to authority - In my life I play a tremendous amount of Halo online: my position is that evade should not be in objective gametypes, not that abusers should roll over, shotgun me in the face then roll away again. My position is superior to yours ethically, morally and philosophically. You may hold the key to change this... wait! Why haven't you changed this?

NitroglyCYREN

Gui_PT

"btw i make more in 1 month than u will in a year i can hit ur internet off if i want but ur not worth it have fun making 25000 a year bro"

Tawpgun

Obviously, 343 isn't making Halo 4. They have no proof they are.

So we should make our own Halo game.

Lets do it. We got Ken on concept art. Devo on medals. Duncan will write it (it's going to be a musical) I don't know who can code but we'll find someone.

Can't be that hard.

Lets do it. We got Ken on concept art. Devo on medals. Duncan will write it (it's going to be a musical) I don't know who can code but we'll find someone.

Can't be that hard.
We have cheap programmers in Ireland.

Booshka

Can't be that hard.

And we are all obviously expert Game Designers, how hard could it be?

feel

Can't be that hard.
Ghaleon can code. Those indentations in the |OT|s don't just happen by themselves you know.

Frankie, Ellis and Urk are good with codes too, maybe we can get them to defect.

Top Bottom