• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

halo2 bomb bomb gaffers am cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

fugimax

Bungie was stupid to think they could stop this from leaking when they sent it RTM a month before release..

..not sure why they're acting surprised.

Huge title + Early manufacturing + Worldwide Distribution == Leak

scarybore

Sho Nuff said:
Zut alors!!!

(100,000 gamers spontaneously withdraw from their French courses)

:D Heh brilliant.

I imagine Microsoft must be fucking livid if they already weren't. The french version was bad enough (which a friend saw for sale in Glasgow, Scotland this weekend) but with the ads just starting and a english release now... ooooh I can't imagine what they must be feeling.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Before anyone quotes that reirom motherfucker DON'T. It was funny at first but I've heard all the crazed amounts of broken english I could handle in that short time span. I've got nothing against him but his unique typing skills gets annoying quickly.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Sho Nuff said:
Zut alors!!!

(100,000 gamers spontaneously withdraw from their French courses)

Three years of French and that's the only thing I remember. :lol

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Before anyone quotes that reirom motherfucker DON'T. It was funny at first but I've heard all the crazed amounts of broken english I could handle in that short time span. I've got nothing against him but his unique typing skills gets annoying quickly.
*HALO 2 AM ENGLISH*

ENJOY IT NOW!

Burger

TekunoRobby said:

HALO 2 ENGLISH IS DIFFERENCE THAN FRANCE
MORE FEATURES

HALO 2 ENGLISH AM HERE AHAHA GTA DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom