• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

willow ve

The Reach banshee only had one weakness... sniper. But then most people were too busy team killing to get the sniper in the first place.

Come to think of it the Reach banshee is a great example of a model animation causing hits to miss due to weird animation (lag?) and is a reason to avoid crazy animation mechanics for player models.

Booshka

Team Rifles on Ascension with the Banshee was a real hoot. Hiding behind corners then jumping out to land the stick on the Banshee asshole was a constant part of the game. Can't believe how long it took for that to be taken out.

FyreWulff

Wait, they couldn't make separate variants? I thought it was there in TS at release, but I could be wrong. Anyway, made that map extra dumb since that whole section became an overly complicated deathtrap.

Well, they could have Forged it in (it was Forge World, after all) but as other people have pointed out, it would have been overpowered on that map for Reach. It was kinda OP in the original map already, and now it had faster banshee tricks and the bomb.

Well, they could have Forged it in (it was Forge World, after all) but as other people have pointed out, it would have been overpowered on that map for Reach. It was kinda OP in the original map already, and now it had faster banshee tricks and the bomb.

Just throw in a few more Grenade Launchers.

Mistel

Banned
The Reach banshee only had one weakness... sniper. But then most people were too busy team killing to get the sniper in the first place.
Couldn't some people aileron roll to avoid that? I certainly remember trying to not succeeding mind you.

Welp that takes care of that. On the topic of DLC is it possible the H2A Remastered will get any DLC? I feel like I will be really in love with that MP but only 6 maps will get tough on a super replay level. Since they can be forged on I assume if Coagulation is one of the 6 then forgers can remake classics like sanctuary warlock etc, but it would be nice to have 343/CA made maps added to H2A MP after launch.

FyreWulff

Welp that takes care of that. On the topic of DLC is it possible the H2A Remastered will get any DLC? I feel like I will be really in love with that MP but only 6 maps will get tough on a super replay level. Since they can be forged on I assume if Coagulation is one of the 6 then forgers can remake classics like sanctuary warlock etc, but it would be nice to have 343/CA made maps added to H2A MP after launch.

It'd be kind of silly to split the playerbase in a game already split by gametype styles. This is essentially Halo 3 Mythic x 4. Everyone can play everything.

It'd be kind of silly to split the playerbase in a game already split by gametype styles. This is essentially Halo 3 Mythic x 4. Everyone can play everything.

I don't understand how that would be splitting the player base. Halo 1 2 3 & 4 arent getting DLC ever again so how would adding a few more maps to H2A's mp down the road hurt anything? the player base is going to stabilize the same way it always does with the newest iteration of MP on top and the 2nd most recent one following behind it etc etc. At least thats how the casuals will distribute themselves.

Couldn't some people aileron roll to avoid that? I certainly remember trying to not succeeding mind you.
The Sniper wasn't the counter to the banshee lol. The only real counter was a heavily coordinated DMR focus behind solid cover. That's why crap like Invasion Slayer got so unbalanced when people deliberately allowed Elites to score and then steal their items for spawn camping.

FyreWulff

I don't understand how that would be splitting the player base. Halo 1 2 3 & 4 arent getting DLC ever again so how would adding a few more maps to H2A's mp down the road hurt anything? the player base is going to stabilize the same way it always does with the newest iteration of MP on top and the 2nd most recent one following behind it etc etc. At least thats how the casuals will distribute themselves.

You'd be splitting the playerbase between those that have the new H2A DLC and those that do not. DLC always splits the playerbase.

And since they'd be remakes of maps already on the disc, there'd just about be no incentive to really buy them.

The best bet is one of the H2A maps is a Forge canvas so people can make their own Halo 2 Forge maps and call it a day.

-Ryn

Banned
If the first anniversary game is any indication then I doubt we will see any more DLC. Though given that this is a much more ambitious remake, I wouldn't say it's impossible. I guess it depends on how successful the new spin on Halo 2's gameplay is.

Halo 5 will probably have a couple remakes.

*edit*
Like Fyre said the fact that the original maps are already on the disc makes it all the more unlikely. Again it's not out of the question but I wouldn't hold my breath either.

I know; I was always surprised that they never, ever tried to put something else there instead.

I'm not a cartographer except in real life, but it seems like Halo 101 that if you completely remove the focus for a section of the map you either put something else there instead or change the geometry. I can't even imagine how many people were murdered in Reach multi-team for having the gall to spawn on the Banshee platform and try to walk out of it.

The bitterness re:Reach, it's all coming back now...

Mistel

Banned
The Sniper wasn't the counter to the banshee lol. The only real counter was a heavily coordinated DMR focus behind solid cover. That's why crap like Invasion Slayer got so unbalanced when people deliberately allowed Elites to score and then steal their items for spawn camping.
Co-ordinated team firing with randoms is a rarity. So the sniper is pretty much the only thing other than a spartan laser as a counter.

I understand. I guess I always forget the DLC curse where the people who have it vs the people that don't. I bought the season pass for halo 4 and haven't seen the maps outside of custom games hardly at all in MM since the DLC playlists were taken away -.- I guess its just hard to imagine only having those 6 maps to play in the remastered one lol. Praying for amazing forge remakes of fan favorites at least to be made.

FyreWulff

I understand. I guess I always forget the DLC curse where the people who have it vs the people that don't. I bought the season pass for halo 4 and haven't seen the maps outside of custom games hardly at all in MM since the DLC playlists were taken away -.- I guess its just hard to imagine only having those 6 maps to play in the remastered one lol. Praying for amazing forge remakes of fan favorites at least to be made.

Well, it's for a new gametype they want to do on those Halo 2 maps. It should be noted that the 3 we know about are all asym maps (Lockout, Ascension, Zanzibar) and all were playable 4v4.

So the final game it might feel less like "only these six maps" and more "oh, it's this gametype"

-Ryn

Banned
My favorite iteration of the banshee was probably Halo CE. It was maneuverable, fun to use and while I can't say for certain (as I never got to really play PC CE) I'm sure it would be fine in multiplayer.

My next favorite would be Halo 2's.

Well, it's for a new gametype they want to do on those Halo 2 maps. It should be noted that the 3 we know about are all asym maps (Lockout, Ascension, Zanzibar) and all were playable 4v4.

So the final game it might feel less like "only these six maps" and more "oh, it's this gametype"

Sorry I do not understand what you mean by oh this gametype =(

CyReN

Looks like November 14th for the UK

3432f780c4cfbcac74b4402aaf2df1eb.png

-Ryn

Banned
Sorry I do not understand what you mean by oh this gametype =(
I think he's referring to the Remade maps working off a modified Halo 2 engine.

He might also just mean that depending on what the other maps are, it will be more about being able to play a game type you want than the map.

I think he's referring to the Remade maps working off a modified Halo 2 engine.

He might also just mean that depending on what the other maps are, it will be more about being able to play a game type you want than the map.

I understand. Also I am pretty sure H2A Mp is a new xbox one halo engine. They wouldnt go all the way back to halo 2's engine and modify that for the xbox one halo engine xD If anything its probably a gutted halo 4 engine if we were going off of visuals alone.

-Ryn

Banned
I understand. Also I am pretty sure H2A Mp is a new xbox one halo engine. They wouldnt go all the way back to halo 2's engine and modify that for the xbox one halo engine xD If anything its probably a gutted halo 4 engine if we were going off of visuals alone.
That would make a lot more sense actually lol

I might be wrong but I think they said in an interview that it was a modified version of Halo 2 working off the new Halo One engine.

That would make a lot more sense actually lol

I might be wrong but I think they said in an interview that it was a modified version of Halo 2 working off the new Halo One engine.

What your thinking of is when they said its a modern take on halo 2s game play. or something like that. The engine is new, or at least derived from Halo 4.

-Ryn

Banned
Sounds about right. I hope that it's a new engine though. Something about Halo 4's didn't feel right. Even with the more stripped down game types.

Nowise10

Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer no doubt is just some slightly edited Halo 4 engine. The Spartan Models looked like Halo 4's, The Banshee model was Halo 4, the weapon models were Halo 4, the maps textures looked like Halo 4, the announcer was Halo 4, the medals were Halo 4, the (some) weapon sounds were Halo 4, and the dead body physics were Halo 4. Forge will likely be Halo 4 also.

So Halo 2 Anniversay is Halo 4 with SMG's and Elites and some other weapons

Inwhich in the Halo 4 Art Book, they have rendered and modeled SMG's in the book detailed, so this was Halo 4 scrapped maps confirmed.

Sounds about right. I hope that it's a new engine though. Something about Halo 4's didn't feel right. Even with the more stripped down game types.

Actually halo 4's gameplay was the best to me since 1 / 2. The movement was tight & the spartans had some weight and didn thave halo 3 / 2's floaty jumping. The main issue with 4 was the aim assist / bullet magnetism was too high making it too easy to land shots. but movement wise it felt very good. Strafe could do without the movement acceleration as well >.>

Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer no doubt is just some slightly edited Halo 4 engine. The Spartan Models looked like Halo 4's, The Banshee model was Halo 4, the weapon models were Halo 4, the maps textures looked like Halo 4, the announcer was Halo 4, the medals were Halo 4, the (some) weapon sounds were Halo 4, and the dead body physics were Halo 4. Forge will likely be Halo 4 also.

Inwhich in the Halo 4 Art Book, they have rendered and modeled SMG's in the book detailed, so this was Halo 4 scrapped maps confirmed.

When you lay it all out like that its hard to argue :) Do you believe the MP population will follow tradition & the newest will be the most populated followed by halo 4 then halo 3 etc?

Madness

What your thinking of is when they said its a modern take on halo 2s game play. or something like that. The engine is new, or at least derived from Halo 4.

Yeah, seems like Halo 4.5, no universal sprint, descoping is back.

As to your earlier points, if the MCC is a hit, and the H2A Playlist actually has decent numbers or plays great, I'd like if 343 would give more maps, or official forge remakes that they make and put into rotation. But with the beta in December/January, and then Halo 5 launch in November of next year, don't think they'll do that.

-Ryn

Banned
Actually halo 4's gameplay was the best to me since 1 / 2. The movement was tight & the spartans had some weight and didn thave halo 3 / 2's floaty jumping. The main issue with 4 was the aim assist / bullet magnetism was too high making it too easy to land shots. but movement wise it felt very good. Strafe could do without the movement acceleration as well >.>

When you lay it all out like that its hard to argue :) Do you believe the MP population will follow tradition & the newest will be the most populated followed by halo 4 then halo 3 etc?
I do agree that everything felt like it had more weight to it which was actually one of my favorite parts about it. It was more so like you said about the shooting and the sound direction that put me off. I didn't like the ambience and atmosphere it set up ya know? Not to mention everything from debri to weapons disappearing after 4 seconds.

Plus the ragdoll physics were terrible :(

With all that evidence it's really hard to argue.

wwm0nkey

I'm pretty interested to try Halo 4.5 actually since it follows Halo 2s rule set..... But PLEASE get rid of the Sniper Kill text that pops up, its really not needed.

Mix

Um, no? The BR is Halo 2's BR so you're already wrong...

Nowise10

Um, no? The BR is Halo 2's BR so you're already wrong...

Cant tell if joke.

If not then the Rocket Launcher and Sniper Rifle were both Halo 4. I guess I should have put (most) in my sentence, as those are basically the only weapons we've seen

Mix

Cant tell if joke.

If not then the Rocket Launcher and Sniper Rifle were both Halo 4. I guess I should have put (most) in my sentence, as those are basically the only weapons we've seen

edit: I apologize, I was incorrect about the sniper and rocket launcher, but the BR is the Halo 2 model, not the Halo 4. Besides, I doubt they're final right now anyway.

Nowise10

edit: I apologize, I was incorrect about the sniper and rocket launcher, but the BR is the Halo 2 model, not the Halo 4. Besides, I doubt they're final right now anyway.

Yeah but it was just my point to show that it is likely just a slightly modified Halo 4 Engine we'll be playing on. They will likely change a lot the next 5 months before launch to make it seem more Halo 2

-Ryn

Banned
Yeah but it was just my point to show that it is likely just a slightly modified Halo 4 Engine we'll be playing on. They will likely change a lot the next 5 months before launch to make it seem more Halo 2
Just as long as it plays like Halo 2 (though if aim assist is really as bad as people say...) and doesn't sound like Halo 4. It's not all bad but everything just sounds metallic whether it's plasma or bullets. The warthog especially though. I hate that grinding noise.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.

It also seemed your point to suggest that this was somehow cut content from Halo 4. As I posted earlier on this very page that isn't true. This content was created entirely for Halo 2 Anniversary.

Obscured

Come to think of it the Reach banshee is a great example of a model animation causing hits to miss due to weird animation (lag?) and is a reason to avoid crazy animation mechanics for player models.

Whenever I would go in random (which was more often than I would have liked) I always hated being the only one on my team shooting a DMR at it, it was like nobody every played halo before. If you let the other team run rampant with vehicles, they will ran rampant all over you and the reach banshee was particularly bad in that regard, especially once people had all the spawns nailed.

I always thought it would have been at least somewhat tolerable if they had gotten rid of the bomb so you'd at least have to kind of aim.

oh my god, to think of the amazing possibilities that can spring from this, first off with it being as Fuchsdh said, which is installation 04b, to think of it from a film stand point, wouldn't it be amazing for Locke to walk into a dark room, save for one small blinking red and blue light, it hovers above him staggering and says, "Oh, hello!" as we all remember 343GS saying. GOD that would be amazing.

Heh, that would be cool, though thus far we don't have a whole lot of information to go on concerning this particular event. Oh I'm more hyped about the story now that I think I ever have been (currently have >100 tabs open of research...yeah, I'm crazy).

Well I suppose then it's a good a time as any to post a bit more. There will eventually be a point to all this, but it takes time, and "connecting" it together is quite difficult. The canon is vast. The galaxy is vast.

~Green's Musings Part Two

Spartan Ops takes place 6 months after the events of Halo 4. Chief supposedly takes off within 72 hours after the events of Halo 4. Why? What did he find? That's a big gap in time, which should be discussed next week beginning in Escalation 7... one of the covers (shown above) reveals the UrDidact punching Chief in the face. Could that be related to his crack in the Halo 5 reveal teaser trailer? Is the UrDidact really back? Hard to say... Though the speech at the end of Halo 4 seems to suggest so, assuming it is spoken during present day. This is still entirely up to interpretation, I think, so I won't use this a basis just yet...

At the end of Spartan Ops, we know that Halsey has half of the Janus Key (which when whole reveals the real-time location of all Forerunner technology) with an objective from Librarian's personality essence to "bring it to the Absolute Record, and use what she finds there to propel humankind".

Propel Humankind? By what means? If the all Forerunner technology is revealed by connecting the two halves of the Janus Key, then what is the Absolute Record for? Absolute, from wiki: "The Absolute is the concept of an unconditional reality which transcends limited, conditional, everyday existence." hmmm... and Record: "a thing constituting a piece of evidence about the past, especially an account of an act or occurrence kept in writing or some other permanent form."

I have an idea, but first some history :)

"The records don't always stay the same. Sometimes they change. It is not known why."-IsoDidact
"Like real memories."-Chakas/343GS from Halo Cryptum

The Domain was like the memory of the experiences within the galaxy(and perhaps more), the Precursors' collective consciousness and experience. The Domain was the soul and record of all things, later tapped into by the Forerunners and proved to be an incredibly useful technology. Precursor "technology" was constructed from the concept of "neural physics" (basically "physical" manifestations of the Galaxy/Universe's collective consciousness...yeah...that's some heavy stuff...we are the universe experiencing itself subjectively, etc). A sort of "living brain" of the world. The Domain, presumably along with all Precursor tech, was destroyed when the Halo Array was originally activated by the IsoDidact (Halo's main pulse targets neural activity).

A conversation between 343GS an unknown AI construct takes place in the Halo 3 terminals, with the following associated glyph:

"04-343 (errant): I have told you who I am. Who are you?

All our makers once held dear.

[Alexandria before the Fire].

04-343 (errant): Sincere apology. But how--

Explanation: This facility is host to the Librarian’s final--

04-343 (errant): The archive is intact?! Then our makers' plan--" -Halo 3 terminals, Guilty Spark to some other AI construct on the Ark.

Alexandria before the fire. The Library of Alexandria? The knowledge that was lost there... The archive? Librarian's final... what? She was responsible for the Conservation Measure, after all. All our makers once held dear: The Domain?. Destroyed when the Halo Array was first activated.

My guess? Perhaps the Absolute Record is a sort of "backup" of The Domain, or at least certain parts of it, hence 343's surprise. A "Super Library" if you will. It would make sense that a character called Librarian would have made such a thing, an "archive" of Forerunner history, of her Conservation Measure. This has some serious implications, as it was thought that all Forerunner knowledge was lost with the activation of the Halo Array. It may appear that it has not been lost, then... So it is a race between Halsey and Jul's "Covenant", and the UNSC as each possesses only half of the key.

I believe that the messages displayed in the Halo 3 terminals are from some sort of construct protecting the Absolute Record - that is, before Mendicant Bias seems to reroute many of the terminals to elsewhere... (I will probably come back to this in a future post).

Is this somehow related to Cortana's message in Halo 3?:
"But [the Gravemind] doesn't know about the Portal, where it leads. On the other side, there's a solution; a way to stop the Flood, without firing the remaining Halo rings."
She's no doubt referring to Installation 00 - The Lesser Ark, of course, but what about it is the solution? We know Cortana was hiding Installation 04's Index, but we don't really do a whole lot here in Halo 3... We activate Installation 04B, and it does considerable damage to the Ark (Cortana says "a number"), but it does not destroy it, as confirmed in later fiction. But a solution to stop the Flood? Hmm... I don't think so. At least, not in the way it initially seemed... As we now know there's at least one infection form aboard the Spirit of Fire. So the Flood has not been stopped[can it be?]. 4B was no solution in Halo 3.

In the 2010 re-release of Halo First Strike, there is a new section called Adjunct, a collection of short stories, one of which a speculation concerning exactly the above, by Petra Janecek (who's recently made a reappearance in Escalation, dem sneaks!). I don't have a whole lot to add here, as I'm sure many here are familiar with "the Ark Theory" (that is, Chief is back at the Ark in the initial Halo Xbox One teaser from E3 '13), which I believe is exactly what is going on. What else is the Ark for? What else are the Halos for?

But something related is also discussed in a letter published Halo Evolutions:

The Excession at Voi is a slipspace machine of extraordinary power. It has demonstrated the ability to open a standing portal to a now destroyed extragalactic location referred to in your data as the Ark [we now know it isn't destroyed, but this letter is from 2553]. The portal is now closed, but we have good reason to suspect that the Excession at Voi is capable of other feats.

The Ark was a manufacturing facility - it seems to be the construction site for the entire Halo array. It was too vast and complex for any useful data to be gathered in the brief moments the portal was opened, but we can assume it served other purposes too.
Furthermore, now that we understand the Halo is an armed weapon array, we must revisit our prior assumptions about how inert other structures are. This applies to the Excession at Voi particularly, and careful exploration is being undertaken as we speak. Those concerned about ONI barging in as a military force needn‘t be. The investigation is being undertaken with the greatest care and under rigorous scientific conditions.
We still don‘t understand everything about Voi, but we do know that the structure is still active, still drawing power from an unknown source, and as far as we can tell, riddled with passageways and conduits that we have,

as yet, minimal access to. There are more secrets locked under our feet than we dare speculate on.
-excerpt from a Letter to University of Edinburgh from a lead ONI research doctor [2553], Halo Evolutions 1.

So. Portal machine does more... The Ark does more... and 343GS's new-found obsession with finding the Lifeshaper (NOT Librarian), as told from his perspective in Primordium...

My systems are shutting down. The humans I carry within me are dying... I can feel them fading by the millions. Old friends in my solitude. So many discourses and debates on human nature and history!
Gone.
They were brave spirits and deserved more than ever I could give them.
END STREAM
TENTATIVE CONFIRMATION: PARTIAL MEMORY STORE of Forerunner AI “Monitor” 343 GUILTY SPARK DEVICE STATUS INACTIVE—NONRECOVERABLE. DEVICE ORDERED JETTISONED BY ONI COMMANDER. REQUEST FOR STANDARD BURIAL CEREMONY DENIED BY SAME.
END DATA LOG.

“Know that all that lingered in me, the memories and emotions of old humanity, when I was still flesh, is also hidden deep within you. It slumbers, but it shapes, and it haunts your dreams and your hopes. “You and I are brothers in many ways... not least in that we faced the Didact before, and face him now, and perhaps ever after. This is combat eternal, enmity unslaked, unified by only one thing: our love for the elusive Lifeshaper. Without her, humans would have been extinguished many times over. Both I and the Didact love her to this day. “Some say she is dead, that she died on Earth. But that is demonstrably untrue.
Now I know where to find her.

We know that some Forerunner exiled themselves after firing the Halo array. Bornstellar/IsoDidact was one, and the Lifeshaper (Librarian bestowing it upon Chant-To-Green, who led the reseeding of the Galaxy after the Halo Array fired - one of last steps of the Conservation Measure). But is she still the Lifeshaper?

My guess is that title now belongs to Catherine Halsey. She has certainly been shaping lives leading up to 2552 and after...

And what of 343 Guilty Spark? I'll start with this:

“Cartographer!” The [Iso]Didact’s voice brought the surviving controllers, and the faculties of the Cartographer itself, to full attention. “Saving all possible biological specimens—including those infected by the Flood—is the desired goal. Plan for the installation’s reduction. We must fit through the portal. Reducing its size also allows us to use the lesser Ark to make repairs. Report!”
That explained everything, then. The [Iso]Didact was on a mission from the Librarian. He could save at least a few of the many species the Librarian had placed on the installation. --Chakas/343GS' account via Primordium

arCB9sx.png

"This galaxy is vast. Its wonders and beauty are almost unfathomable. But the galaxy also hides dark secrets. Some of which have lain dormant since the beginning of time itself." -Cortana, Origins 2

To be continued...

Nowise10

It also seemed your point to suggest that this was somehow cut content from Halo 4. As I posted earlier on this very page that isn't true. This content was created entirely for Halo 2 Anniversary.

That was mostly a joke, thus the "confirmed" line :)

Though SMG's were cut from Halo 4 (I'm assuming, otherwise why would it be in the games art book) and are in Halo 2 now so their is that.

FyreWulff

I always thought it would have been at least somewhat tolerable if they had gotten rid of the bomb so you'd at least have to kind of aim.

Reach is weird. It has the best, most balanced flying vehicle in the series to date (the Falcon) and the most broken one ever (Banshee).

The Reach banshee had multiple issues. They removed the angle limiter from Halo 3 that controlled it's power. They sped up the bomb. And then they didn't attach the banshee tricks to the boost meter, so what you saw a LOT of people do is they'd fire the bomb and then immediately backflip so you couldn't hit them.

If they had retained the angle limiter, tied the tricks to the meter, and slowed down the bomb recharge, the Reach banshee might have been a lot more sane.

Personally, I would have put the angle limit back on, kept the bomb, but dropped the banshee tricks. Banshee tricks feel like a holdover for the sake of holdover from Halo 2. That way if you want to line up someone for the bomb, you would have had to risk yourself to do it. I can't remember a single kill I made with the Banshee's normal guns in Reach or 4 multiplayer. Pretty much just automatically hit Y to switch to the bomb as soon as I get in one.

tl;dr Falcon needs to come back

Tzeentch

A conversation between 343GS an unknown AI construct takes place in the Halo 3 terminals, with the following associated glyph:
-- I believe that is supposed to be the non-rampant Mendicant Bias, as it's his glyph with the discordant hexagon in a central position.
Alexandria before the fire. The Library of Alexandria? The knowledge that was lost there... The archive? Librarian's final... what? She was responsible for the Conservation Measure, after all. All our makers once held dear: The Domain?. Destroyed when the Halo Array was first activated.
-- The Organon was destroyed. We have little reason to doubt the Gravemind's warning about that. The infrastructure of the Domain may remain, without the tens of millions of years of knowledge that was once contained there.
She's no doubt referring to Installation 00 - The Lesser Ark, of course, but what about it is the solution? We know Cortana was hiding Installation 04's Index, but we don't really do a whole lot here in Halo 3...
-- I assumed that was false info the Gravemind was feeding her.
So. Portal machine does more... The Ark does more... and 343GS's new-found obsession with finding the Lifeshaper (NOT Librarian), as told from his perspective in Primordium...
-- Did 343 GS even know she gave up that title at the very end of all things?
My guess is that title now belongs to Catherine Halsey. She has certainly been shaping lives leading up to 2552 and after...
-- Those titles don't seem like something that you just find yourself having.

Computron

That .GIF could only be better if the initial grenade was timed to explode the second guy as he runs around the corner.

Halo 5 please.

Top Bottom