• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF's made me play a lot more games, but I'm definitely a lot more critical and probably negative than I used to be. But I think that's mostly because I've gotten older.

rip poison

Fracas

#fuckonami
Blegh, sad to see him go. I'm guessing he was drunk? Hopefully he's back at some point.

RIP in peace, sltPoison aka MerkinMax aka sltyPoison aka MaximumFlipFlop.

Ramirez

RIP guy who sold his Xbox 30 times, quit Halo 50 times, and never had anything useful to say, AND was dumb enough to post a Frankie Hitler shop twice.

TCKaos

So in other news this was on /r/halo:

redvsblue.png

Madness

Was that a perma? He's been banned a few times before. Damn, what a way to go. What was it even about? Did it have anything to do with the Pokemon comic on the past few pages?

Booshka

Says doesn't exist, so I'm guessing he removed it. But why even do that? So disrespectful, and precisely the kind of thing that got the original thread closed.

I only hope that you too, won't melt under the pressure that is being a Member of the most prestigious gaming forum on the internet.

I can never tell with new members, which ones will be normal individuals, and the ones that are just slowly rotting inside, until they spew their filth and hate all over the place in an act of ritual account suicide.

I only hope that you too, won't melt under the pressure that is being a Member of the most prestigious gaming forum on the internet.

I can never tell with new members, which ones will be normal individuals, and the ones that are just slowly rotting inside, until they spew their filth and hate all over the place in an act of ritual account suicide.

I don't get why people would do that, I mean in all honesty, it's just a forum where other people are sharing their opinions, best attitude is really just to ignore posts with opinions you absolutely can not tolerate.

Madness

I'm guessing the fact these forums are quite moderated, in an Internet that is increasingly hostile, it just builds up in people.

I bet some people here are holding it all in, being respectful etc. because they fear a ban. I know sometimes I have to watch what I write here because you never know who will take it the wrong way.

On an unrelated note, Saints Row 4 banned in Australia even with an R18+ rating. Pretty ridiculous no?

Woorloog

Banned
I don't get why people would do that, I mean in all honesty, it's just a forum where other people are sharing their opinions, best attitude is really just to ignore posts with opinions you absolutely can not tolerate.

Indeed.
Or stop using the forum if it starts to get to your nerves. (If you need to get rid of your account in order concentrate on other stuff, you've got problems with self-control.)

I always thought Wahrer would crack first. Kudos, Wahrer.

Kudos.

Why's that? To me it seems the crazy stuff Wahrer posts is kind of an outlet, prevents him from cracking.
Or perhaps he is just crazy. No offence, figure we all are more or less crazy in our own way.

IHaveIce

Banned
you have yet to taste alcohol, you won't understand it. Pretty sure he was drunk.

RIP in peace zoojoo Poison.

You were good people. :(
Indeed he was.
I always thought Wahrer would crack first. Kudos, Wahrer.

Kudos.
I'm pretty sure Wahrer cracked already or is permanent high. He just does it in a different way.

I'm actually normal-sounding when high and I hate booze because im 12. I doubt I'll meltdown anytime soon.

goodnight, slty prince

EDIT: also I do all my cracking on twitter

DOUBLE EDIT: hgs

Booties

Banned
I think slutty is bipolar or something. I played halo 4 after he sold his copy and he felt so rejuvenated about the game after a few good games. A week later the kid is selling his xbox and getting boners about the ps4.

That HGS chick is so hooooooot.

Ghazi

Alcohol (depressants) and stimulants (drugs) do crazy things to your head Speedy. You wouldn't understand it unless you've tasted either.

Edit: slty's twitter is on the fritz; I think he may have closed his account in his drunken stupor. Read his Twitter profile's description.

Edit 2: not meaning to imply that I've consumed alcohol before, but I've first handle seen what it does to a lot of people.

Ghazi

Was that really SltPoison? What the hell happened to him?
Well first he changed his name to Merkin Max, then to slttypoison, and finally he became the flat enigma we know today as "MaximumFlipFlop".

Basically he's been having an identity crisis and getting drunk.

Booties

Banned
Well first he changed his name to Merkin Max, then to slttypoison, and finally he became the flat enigma we know today as "MaximumFlipFlop".

Basically he's been having an identity crisis and getting drunk.

I don't think changing your username on a niche internet forum means you're having an identity crisis.

Alcohol (depressants) and stimulants (drugs) do crazy things to your head Speedy. You wouldn't understand it unless you've tasted either.

Edit: slty's twitter is on the fritz; I think he may have closed his account in his drunken stupor. Read his Twitter profile's description.

Edit 2: not meaning to imply that I've consumed alcohol before, but I've first handle seen what it does to a lot of people.

It's OK to drink.

Tawpgun

uP4KpSg.jpg

PS4 controller is huuuuge. Or Xbox got smaller idk. Xbox controller looks like a downgrade but I want to hold it in my hands to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom