• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

My issue with the DS3 was that it was too small to hold, this solves the biggest problem with the controller for me.

DS3 always felt like they could break at any moment in my hands

I'm too American to hold the puny DS3. Holding the Duke controller makes me feel like a True Patriot. Which is why playing Metal Gear Solid 2 with a Duke controller is practically a National Holiday in my opinion.

Booties

Banned
I would have actually finished Duke Nukem Forever if I had a duke controller.

I know it is, but I'm under 21 and never wanted to try it. You've piqued my interest thanks, BRB grabbing beer from the fridge while my parents aren't home.

/sarcasm

Forgot you were a babby.

Gui_PT

I'm too American to hold the puny DS3. Holding the Duke controller makes me feel like a True Patriot. Which is why playing Metal Gear Solid 2 with a Duke controller is practically a National Holiday in my opinion.

I bet even your farts smell American

I would have actually finished Duke Nukem Forever if I had a duke controller.

How far into it did you get? I could only finish a couple of levels because it gave me headaches.

Booties

Banned
How far into it did you get? I could only finish a couple of levels because it gave me headaches.

Honestly, I don't even remember. Looking at my achievements now and I only killed at least 250 aliens. The games controls were terrible. I remember a level fighting an alien boss in a pit and a level in an urban environment. I may have made it to the hive. My lass boss achievement is the battlelord in las vegas. Whatever that means.

I bought the LE too. I have a bust of Duke nukem that I gave to my little brother. Never again will I let my ironic gaming sarcasm be the basis of my financial decisions.

Gui_PT

Honestly, I don't even remember. Looking at my achievements now and I only killed at least 250 aliens. The games controls were terrible. I remember a level fighting an alien boss in a pit and a level in an urban environment. I may have made it to the hive. My lass boss achievement is the battlelord in las vegas. Whatever that means.

I bought the LE too. I have a bust of Duke nukem that I gave to my little brother. Never again will I let my ironic gaming sarcasm be the basis of my financial decisions.

Yeah pretty much where I got to. Only got it because it was like £2.
Hey at least your brother got a cool bust :lol

Booties

Banned
Yeah pretty much where I got to. Only got it because it was like £2.
Hey at least your brother got a cool bust :lol

Yeah, I guess so. It came with dice, poker cards, and a few post cards. I should send them out to GAF members. I just remember that game being so impossible to control. I couldn't aim, the aliens teleported behind me, and it felt like 15 FPS. Basically Halo 4 before I got mad at Halo 4.

Time to play The Last of Us. Thank you jelyk for shipping it out to me when you beat it. #RIP #HGS

I'm doing a continual scientific experiment of what 'moderation' means in terms of alcohol consumption. My thesis will be about beer farts and their direct correlation to female disdain.

I turn 21 July 30th. I'm going to get something that night to drink. Any opinions for my first drink?
Don't drink cheap beer (Miller Lite, Bud Light, Corona, etc.). If you're going out (have someone drive you, or keep money handy for a cab), drink from the tap and not a bottle. Beer is ALWAYS better from a tap.

If you're staying home, go to your local liquor store and talk to the person behind the counter and ask for a quality starter beer. It will be pricier than a grocery store, but you'll normally talk with someone who knows what's what and can recommend you some options.

Also...
5th post is a good recommendation

Ghazi

Ahhhhhh. I just assumed you were unemployed because you post so much, not that you were a high schooler.
I work(ed?) for my dad and I still help him but he doesn't pay me anymore. I've been trying to tone my posting rate down because I know that most of them aren't good and during the school year I only posted during breaks. And just to put it out there, I may be a high schooler (whose taking actual college courses alongside my high school curriculum) and I may come off as immature or childish at times with many of my posts; but I am not 4 years old and I can be just as constructive as many of the other posters here. I really hope to eventually convince some of you of that over time, I've just yet to actually had a good opportunity to do so. Also, that "babbyGAF podcast" was the real deal and I'm hoping to have it out alongside others within the next week or two, I'm sure many of you don't care but If you'd like to be involved PM me and we can talk about it.

Also, <3 Tashi

I work(ed?) for my dad and I still help him but he doesn't pay me anymore. I've been trying to tone my posting rate down because I know that most of them aren't good and during the school year I only posted during breaks. And just to put it out there, I may be a high schooler (whose taking actual college courses alongside my high school curriculum) and I may come off as immature or childish at times with many of my posts; but I am not 4 years old and I can be just as constructive as many of the other posters here. I really hope to eventually convince some of you of that over time, I've just yet to actually had a good opportunity to do so. Also, that "babbyGAF podcast" was the real deal and I'm hoping to have it out alongside others within the next week or two, I'm sure many of you don't care but If you'd like to be involved PM me and we can talk about it.

Also, <3 Tashi

must be hard getting full sentences out with that hairy throbbing slurpee straw's veins pumping down your throat

gAg CruSh3r

First drink ever or just first drink that night?
No I had some shots before.
I will keep that in mind.
Wasn't that Talents?

Tequila shots, Long Island Ice Tea or Wodka Energy
I will also keep this in mind

Don't drink cheap beer (Miller Lite, Bud Light, Corona, etc.). If you're going out (have someone drive you, or keep money handy for a cab), drink from the tap and not a bottle. Beer is ALWAYS better from a tap.

If you're staying home, go to your local liquor store and talk to the person behind the counter and ask for a quality starter beer. It will be pricier than a grocery store, but you'll normally talk with someone who knows what's what and can recommend you some options.

Also...
5th post is a good recommendation

Hahah alright thanks for the tips HaloGAFers :)

Karl2177

lol.

I also love the people who go into any threads remotely related to alcohol to make it known they don't drink and say anyone who does has problem
That's when you tell them that they haven't experienced shit. Then they retort that they had one drink and it tasted bad. It's honestly worse than 90% of gaming side.

Fuchsdh

That's when you tell them that they haven't experienced shit. Then they retort that they had one drink and it tasted bad. It's honestly worse than 90% of gaming side.
I think some people have backgrounds where
alcohol screwed up their families, etc. Doesnt mean they should act holier than thou or whatever but there's a lot of factors involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom