• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
uP4KpSg.jpg

PS4 controller is huuuuge. Or Xbox got smaller idk. Xbox controller looks like a downgrade but I want to hold it in my hands to be sure.

X1 controller is smaller than the 360 one and the PS4 controller is significantly larger than the PS3 one.

Booties

Banned
When the clock strikes midnight on your 21st birthday I recommend you snort a line of coke, take a long drag off a joint, shotgun a PBR, throw back a shot of powers, then exhale. It's fun!

My first time drinking I got shitfaced on 9 shots of vodka. Like, threw up more food than I could have possibly ate in the past week, napped an hour at taco bell before driving home, everything. Does that make me a babby/lightweight?

wwm0nkey

My first time drinking I got shitfaced on 9 shots of vodka. Like, threw up more food than I could have possibly ate in the past week, napped an hour at taco bell before driving home, everything. Does that make me a babby/lightweight?

I chugged half a bottle of this cheap shit for my 21st after quite some time of drinking before.

popov.jpg

I was done immediately after that.

Nebula

Vodka is my go to drink. Beer tastes like crap. Cider isn't bad but I'd take Vodka over it. I usually have cola or something with it, but I drink just Vodka as well. Only at parties though.

Madness

I never drank at all in high school etc. Got completely shitfaced during camping trip after grad. Chugged nearly 24 cans of Molson using a beer bong, downed almost a full liter of Crown Royal myself. I was so out of it. People couldn't believe it was me, usually reserved, jovial and straight laced guy.

Passed out eventually and didn't even wake up with a hangover or puke or anything. Looking back, I'm surprised I didn't die from alcohol poisoning or something.

Now I just drink socially. I don't drink to get drunk, but when I am drunk, it's the kind of persona I wish I'd have all the time. Outgoing, confident, life of the party almost, instead of reserved/introvert.

Plus, now I don't really mix much. Straight rye/water or tequila or something.

Edit:Agree with Heckfu, I only drank after high school, still wasn't legal age though. But it was a camping trip with people I'd probably never see again. Plus, anytime I drink, I always have a designated driver as well. As to what you should drink, only you can really tell what your body likes etc. When I was younger, vodka was drink of choice. Mix it with anything, sprite, cranberry juice, energy drink etc. Or it was crown/coke.

When I turned 19 though, I'll had like 3 shots of Rocky Mountain Bear Fuckers. It's 1/3rd Jack, 1/3rd Tequila, 1/3rd Bacardi 151. Let's just say I wasn't feeling good after that.

heckfu

Banned
I never drank in high school because I was smart enough not to. Don't be dumbasses and risk your future over something as dumb as alcohol.

I'm sure bragging about 9 shots of vodka and other shit is cool at your age but looking back you might think differently.

I never drank in high school because I was smart enough not to. Don't be dumbasses and risk your future over something as dumb as alcohol.

I'm sure bragging about 9 shots of vodka and other shit is cool at your age but looking back you might think differently.

sensygaf remembers

Don't listen to any of this, this is terrible advice.

Gets you drunk? If im relaxing enjoying a drink at home or in a pub Ill have a beer, guinness or maybe 1 or 2 Hennessys.

When Im going out, once Im getting drunk I dont really mind what I drink.
Depends on if you drink while socializing, and do it often. You're obviously going to want something more enjoyable. When I go out to drink, I want to get drunk.

But I can get drunk on something that's actually enjoyable to drink.

But I can get drunk on something that's actually enjoyable to drink.

Yeah but when I go out to get drunk I wanna be pissed as soon as possibe. Beer takes too long and makes you bloated, Guiness will leave you shitting rusty water the next day and Hennessy will either kill me or leave me broke.

Vodkas not that bad and pretty cheap. Plus it fucks you up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom