• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
you and i are some classy mofos when we go get drunk. this is something i'm ready for again in like 2 months!
Just too classy for these scrubs!
Yeah but when I go out to get drunk I wanna be pissed as soon as possibe. Beer takes too long and makes you bloated, Guiness will leave you shitting rusty water the next day and Hennessy will either kill me or leave me broke.

Vodkas not that bad and pretty cheap. Plus it fucks you up fast.

Tequila, just made your experience way better. :p

These guys make good beer: http://www.sierrablancabrewery.com/beers.html

Also, tequila is great.

Just too classy for these scrubs!

Tequila, just made your experience way better. :p

mF0Zv2f.jpg

image.php

neoism

I chugged half a bottle of this cheap shit for my 21st after quite some time of drinking before.

popov.jpg

I was done immediately after that.

Man cheap vodka is the worse, I damn near poisoned myself last year I drank 4 red cups full straight in like 30 minutes.... I was was sooo fucked up. I was hungover for 2 days.. never again....

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
21st stories? During mine, my good friend's wife (girlfriend at the time) is to blame. She bought me a bottle of Smirnoff vodka and I drank the entire thing. The last 1/4 was because she (and a few others) were calling me out. Not a bright decision given that I was going out to eat for lunch the next day with my parents and grandparents. I learned then to go steady on the booze, and do birthday meals before my night out...

Does anyone know where I can get a relatively low priced PS3? Really want to play The Last of Us and Journey as well as get some free games from PS+

My 21st we went to a club, I ended up on the roof somehow and got into the Vip section, brought a girl back to the hotel and had sex, kept drinking and woke up slumped in a corner with 12 other people asleep in the same room. Out of the 20 rooms, 2 TVs, a kettle and a toilet got broken somehow

Good times

I spent my 21st moving in to a bitchin' apartment up in Dublin where I'd be working for the next 8 months. There was a shopping complex right below me so I was above an off-license, Pizza Hut, ATM machine and a shopping centre at all times. The apartment itself was kick-ass with two balconies, one in my room and the other from the kitchen.

Pizza Hut would stay open until 2am on Friday and Saturday nights. They stopped talking collections at 11pm so your only option was to have them deliver it to your door.

Heaven.

Tawpgun

I spent my 21st moving in to a bitchin' apartment up in Dublin where I'd be working for the next 8 months. There was a shopping complex right below me so I was above an off-license, Pizza Hut, ATM machine and a shopping centre at all times. The apartment itself was kick-ass with two balconies, one in my room and the other from the kitchen.

Pizza Hut would stay open until 2am on Friday and Saturday nights. They stopped talking collections at 11pm so your only option was to have them deliver it to your door.

Heaven.

Doesn't count. What did you do on your 18th?

Madness

It's official. This is the worst summer I've ever seen in BC. Almost fucking July and it's pissing rain.

Took my dog for a walk to a park. Nice calm evening, all of a sudden thunderstorms and rain and lightning.

First time I've ever seen my dog not want to continue his walk. Kept shaking the water and then just ran, could barely hold onto him. He was leading me, cut through these alleys we haven't gone through since he was a puppy but he knew it was covered with trees and dryer than the streets.

Didn't even stop to smell anything. Just a flat sprint nearly 1 kilometer home. Fucking drenched. I usually can't stand the heat or really sunny weather, but I honestly want to move to Texas or something.

Madness

BC?

On the topic of thunderstorms... We've been having some thunderstorms here. And a propane tank explosion.

Vancouver/Lower Mainland BC... It's almost like Greater Seattle area. Used to live in Everett WA, now live in BC.

It's just pathetic. Some of the worst summer weather. Usually we'd have snowy winters but the past few years, we barely get a day or two of snow and it's usually melted within a day too.

And now, we've barely had any sunny days or even just normal cloudy days. Our water reservoirs are at record capacity too.

Yep, Infinite is definitely a 4/5. I didn't watch the video since I'm on mobile, but my main problem with it was that the combat rarely felt good. It was in many ways a dumbed down version of Bioshock 1 and 2. I liked the narrative, though.

DeadNames

Banned
My favorite parts of Infinite are the beginning and
When you go to the other Columbia and the Vox Populi have taken over

I loved the setting though. It was gorgeous. Not to mention it was set in Maine!

I don't think we have any racist, hyper-religious floating utopias around :p

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
21st stories? During mine, my good friend's wife (girlfriend at the time) is to blame. She bought me a bottle of Smirnoff vodka and I drank the entire thing. The last 1/4 was because she (and a few others) were calling me out. Not a bright decision given that I was going out to eat for lunch the next day with my parents and grandparents. I learned then to go steady on the booze, and do birthday meals before my night out...
I don't even remember what I did on my 21st, and it's not because of alcohol clouding my memories...dat old feeling.
My 21st we went to a club, I ended up on the roof somehow and got into the Vip section, brought a girl back to the hotel and had sex, kept drinking and woke up slumped in a corner with 12 other people asleep in the same room. Out of the 20 rooms, 2 TVs, a kettle and a toilet got broken somehow

Good times
I was studying on my 21st :(

Heaven.
I didn't do shit on my 21st, tldr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw

21st memories?

Lots of people travelling far to come to my parents, my girlfriend (at the time) eating my face (photo cake) and Rock Band.

Good times..

Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on February 17, 2013 (Order# [redacted]). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Destiny"
Estimated arrival date: July 07, 2014 - July 10, 2014

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount) at no additional cost.

If you would like to learn more about pre-ordering video games from Amazon.com, including when you can expect to receive your new video game, please visit our help page (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468582#release).

For more information about this order please visit:

www.amazon.com/youraccount

If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Center at:

www.amazon.com/returns

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

If you have more questions about this order, you can e-mail, phone, or chat with Customer Service using the following link:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
https://www.amazon.com/?tag=neogaf0e-20
==============================
Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
Looks like Activision gave Amazon an update. Destiny releases Bungie Day 2014!

IHaveIce

Banned
Release on Bungie day huh? Nice, but that is a really long time still :/ I expected earlier

Don't think I will get a next gen console before any Halo, Destiny or Titanfall come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom