• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

willow ve

Ah, so this is where you guys have been? I didn't even know, I don't ever click Off-Topic community. But I saw a few threads I posted in were moved here and while browsing I randomly see HolaGAF made by Tashi lol.

Why's it called HolaGAF?

Was called HelloGAF at the start. Then a mod changed it to HaloGAF. Then a joke within the thread got us trolled by someone who switched it back to HolaGAF. Welcome home.

Can't wait for the Xbone so I can finally switch seamlessly between video games and TV. Just what I always wanted.

Akai__

Um.

Wait what is this.

AIrA7B4.gif

Omni

You got into the Xbox One beta? Nice!
Shhhhh!

Assassins Creed 3 worth it for $19 or no? I'm hearing mixed opinions on it. Is it worth it?
Eh. It's a bad game. But a big budget, bad game. So it's probably worth checking out as there is fun in there... just don't expect to be wowed by it. And don't even bother taking notice to the present day bits of the story. Ubisoft ruined it (not that it was particularly great to begin with). Hell, don't even bother taking notice of any of the story as it's rather sub-par in contrast to the rest of the series.

Gui_PT

I DON'T EVEN SPEAK FRENCH

The only word I know is baguette.

I'm thinking of getting Gold again, do you folks still play?

Halo Bootcamp info-

I used Google Translate, so this won't be perfect but here:

WepwdkN.png

dOt3uxZ.png

DH9bULk.png

This definitely is real, and it certainly doesn't seem like Kinect games or anything of the sort. I think the thread title should be changed, its easy to miss the fact its a Halo title..and for the PC. This is kinda big I think.

Gui_PT

I'd destroy both of you in a tag team match

Btw, just saw Arkham City for 20euros(about 25 buckos). Worth the price?

I'd destroy both of you in a tag team match

Btw, just saw Arkham City for 20euros(about 25 buckos). Worth the price?

Arkham City is very, very fun. Is that the 10/10 edition or just the normal?

I bought the normal/standard and enjoyed it a bunch. I ended up buying all the DLC later and loved it all but I could have just gotten the 10/10 edition and got it all included but I did not realize it.

Halo Bootcamp was a comic retelling John's rise to adulthood. It could be based on that. Early Missions. Him part of Blue Team. Perhaps even a playable segement during Corbulo Academy

This definitely is real, and it certainly doesn't seem like Kinect games or anything of the sort. I think the thread title should be changed, its easy to miss the fact its a Halo title..and for the PC. This is kinda big I think.

What if it's an unrelated IP and the Halo reference is just the precedence cited for the rating "Bootcamp" is being given? i.e. "this is an FPS like Halo 3"

What if it's an unrelated IP and the Halo reference is just the precedence cited for the rating "Bootcamp" is being given? i.e. "this is an FPS like Halo 3"

The thread starter is Korean, and he said it was a Halo game. I know the translated text is more ambiguous, but Ill take his word for it. Also, it is published by Microsoft.

Dead Inside - Sit through an entire season of Big Bang Theory without physically harming yourself (Kinect will be watching) - 100GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom