• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramirez

Bates Motel.

UqMQQAF.jpg

So, the other day (the other thread even, I believe), I posted a quick link to get a code for the Microsoft Store for $10 off of a >$10 purchase. For example, buy 1200 MSP for $14.99, get 10 off, final price $5.99. A short while after I posted, people were getting a message about how there were no more codes left. Well I think that's a bummer and just thought you should know I'm trying my best to help you guys take advantage of good deals like that. My very best.

So, the other day (the other thread even, I believe), I posted a quick link to get a code for the Microsoft Store for $10 off of a >$10 purchase. For example, buy 1200 MSP for $14.99, get 10 off, final price $5.99. A short while after I posted, people were getting a message about how there were no more codes left. Well I think that's a bummer and just thought you should know I'm trying my best to help you guys take advantage of good deals like that. My very best.

I have my own code and it's not working for me :/ I've bene trying for the past couple days

Ramirez

And you're calling him the bitter one?

I never pass up a chance to rib Fyre. I actually don't care at all that he tried to scam Metroid, have you ever talked to Metroidvania? He asks for such things to happen to him.

Fyre is extremely bitter he wasn't hired though, he "quit" Halo, but still tries to drag 343 through the mud every chance he gets. He quit posting here, so quit linking his dumbass posts. He isn't enlightening anyone by saying Halo 3 & Reach need updated, pretty sure we all know that.

I never pass up a chance to rib Fyre. I actually don't care at all that he tried to scam Metroid, have you ever talked to Metroidvania? He asks for such things to happen to him.

Fyre is extremely bitter he wasn't hired though, he "quit" Halo, but still tries to drag 343 through the mud every chance he gets. He quit posting here, so quit linking his dumbass posts. He isn't enlightening anyone by saying Halo 3 & Reach need updated, pretty sure we all know that.

Pot and kettle much? He loves to rib on 343. You love to rib on him. You're both bitter.

Ramirez

Pot and kettle much? He loves to rib on 343. You love to rib on him. You're both bitter.

That's the difference though, when he lays down at night..."Kiki Wolfkill, Josh Holmes, Kevin Franklin, Stinkles the Sweetling."

Me? I just roll over and go to bed. What am I bitter about exactly? I just like getting a rise out of people, I think you know that, you're just pulling a Hydra on me right now.

That's the difference though, when he lays down at night..."Kiki Wolfkill, Josh Holmes, Kevin Franklin, Stinkles the Sweetling."

Me? I just roll over and go to bed. What am I bitter about exactly? I just like getting a rise out of people, I think you know that, you're just pulling a Hydra on me right now.

LOL

I think we're all bitter. Maybe it's the same for him. As in maybe he hopes to get enough of a rise out of 343 so they do something. Much like many peeps do here.

All this meta finally has a thread for it. Feels good.

I'm thinking of using one of those MS store codes to get a wired controller. How are wired controllers compared to the wireless controllers?

Like, is there any lag in the wired, dead-zones in the sticks, etc.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

eP5Wd6n.jpg

#dead at the bolded

Woorloog

Banned
I'm thinking of using one of those MS store codes to get a wired controller. How are wired controllers compared to the wireless controllers?

Like, is there any lag in the wired, dead-zones in the sticks, etc.

I think wired ones have less input lag (about 10ms vs 50ms of the wireless one?), slightly lighter (not counting the wire), otherwise the same.
Like 'em better than wireless ones.

Ken

Lol almost as good as the Fuse OT.

rip in peace

Well done.

All my fault for sharing my secrets...

I've had no issues except the first couple purchases took a couple days to go through.

Your post actually just reminded me to use my code.

But yeah, that's what was happening to me, and then suddenly, "An error has occurred".

It actually did go through eventually.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on Halo 4 if anyone wants to play. Cross posted from, uhh, the other HaloGAF thread.

Madness

Eh bought assassins creed 3, only $17 bucks. On a related note, anyone pre ordered GTA V yet? Is it worth it for the special edition? It comes with extra vehicles, characters and even some kind of reduction on special abilities. If it's something like bullet time, I could see myself enjoy it. It might make the game easier though.

Fyrewulf... isn't he that guy that tried to charge some gaffer like $200 to sleep on the floor of his hotel for one night?

woot?

Eh bought assassins creed 3, only $17 bucks. On a related note, anyone pre ordered GTA V yet? Is it worth it for the special edition? It comes with extra vehicles, characters and even some kind of reduction on special abilities. If it's something like bullet time, I could see myself enjoy it. It might make the game easier though.

I am waiting for the prices for Mexico,I really enjoyed GTA IV but pay more of 60 bucks for early digital content its not worth the price and yes, makes the game a lot easier like they did in Read Dead Redemption LE DLC.

Ghazi

GG guys, it was great tonight! Thanks for having me!

buenos dias
It's 10 PM lol

So it should be buenos noches

the world is not in one timezone
Yes, I'm well aware of this, but afaik you and n00bs are in the US. Which would put you within 2 or 3 hours of my time.

I'm going to look like a moron if you don't live in the US, I don't actually know where you or n00bs are

Ramirez

Anyone who wants to cry about the X1 being anti consumer, but continues to buy stupid SE's like that really fail at life. Since the cat helmet fiasco, I've not purchased any SE's, feels good man.

Anyone who wants to cry about the X1 being anti consumer, but continues to buy stupid SE's like that really fail at life. Since the cat helmet fiasco, I've not purchased any SE's, feels good man.

I bought the Halo 4 LE, and since launch I have not touched a single item in it besides the game itself and the codes that came with it.

Never again.

Madness

That would be the tipping point. /preordered

Lol, I get the sentiment. But it seems like the reduction in special abilities is going to impact the game.

I don't care about the other stuff much, and I don't buy special editions either, but I could see myself use the 1/4th reduction all the time. What if for one guy, it's bullet time, for the other character it's a burst of speed for sprint, etc.

Half the time, I'll just be dicking around, fighting cops, killing bystanders, could see these come in handy. This kind of game impacting shit is so dumb though. What if missions are easier now, etc.

Just wanted to know what you guys thought. GTA V is probably what I'm going to finish this generation with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom