• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

nop. it's so gooooooood.

bTyIuGc.png

heckfu

Banned
just when i thought i was safe...

edit: did you get that from facebook? I think that is from my graduation party last year; i was goooooone.

heckfu

Banned
But nah. It's a good album. I just expected a bit more from DP.

To your edit: Yeah it's from Facebook. No idea what it's from though.

I just think we expected something DIFFERENT from Daft Punk. I assumed it was going to be an EDM successor to HAA or Discovery as most people and what they provided...was not that thing.

Ghazi

Lose Yourself to Dance and Get Lucky have to be my favorite tracks so far from it. I haven't gotten through the entire album though.

edit: heckfu, I think people wanted a second Discovery and were disappointed when it wasn't so.

aaand that's exactly what you said.

kylej

Banned
messi is on the number one team right? the blue and red stripe shirt team. how does unicef afford sponsoring them aren't they a nonprofit?

heckfu

Banned
messi is on the number one team right? the blue and red stripe shirt team. how does unicef afford sponsoring them aren't they a nonprofit?
They haven't had UNICEF on their unis in a couple years either. They are now sponsored by the Qatar Foundation.

TheOddOne

Can we please reopen the Halo OT? Why do we need this poor excuse of a thread to somehow become friendlier and more open. The only thing it has done is made us even more unwelcoming.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Can we please reopen the Halo OT? Why do we need this poor excuse of a thread to somehow become friendlier and more open. The only thing it has done is made us even more unwelcoming.

Actually it's kinda working. Halo 4 OT has lots of H4 discussion and this thread has everything else. It's kinda nice.

Madness

Damn, went to EB Games just to see what I'd get if I traded in my old Elite with a 120 gig hdd. 30 bucks for the console, 18 for the hard drive. Plus it requires a controller as well.

Wanted to get rid of it, since I have two slims, but that's just too low.

Mix

Damn, went to EB Games just to see what I'd get if I traded in my old Elite with a 120 gig hdd. 30 bucks for the console, 18 for the hard drive. Plus it requires a controller as well.

That's ridiculous. How crazy is that, really? I bet you payed upwards of 400 bucks for that.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Jeez you got shit on. Should have sold it on GAF.

That Fyrewulff post was spot on. I was away from GAF during whatever blowout he had with 343, but it is pathetic that Halo 3 and Reach haven't been given a final once-over to at least prevent them from promoting games that launched during last gen.

Fuchsdh

That Fyrewulff post was spot on. I was away from GAF during whatever blowout he had with 343, but it is pathetic that Halo 3 and Reach haven't been given a final once-over to at least prevent them from promoting games that launched during last gen.

It would definitely be a nice thing to do and help send off the games right. Not like they inherited anything from Bungie on that score (they mostly seemed to say 'fuck it' in the end) but hey, that's just one way to shut up the "Bungie Halo was best Halo forever" crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom