• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

ier1lnk.jpg

Nutter

Man I love me some GameFAQs

So can we send you back to your loved one?

Maybe you should learn to read. Most of my post don't have perfect punctuation. This is the internet I really don't try for it. There is no requirement to post anywhere on this forum, or in a particular thread. Like I said most posters in this thread are familiar with each other and have had far faar more fun in the past games with th halo franchise. It is still my favorite FPS series ever, even with the shit that is Halo 4.

...smh

I am sure people know how to read proper english. What you type though...

neoism

How much did you get for it? I'm thinking of selling my xbox with all my games but I don't want to trade them into a games shop as I'll only get like £1 a game, or less.

about 600 for my xbox and a few n64s, snes, dreamcast, dsxl and a bunch of games. Most of it has been in storage for years..

kylej

Banned
ac was delivered by amazon this morning. by the time I got home and installed it, the temperature was 88f in my house.

now I have to do laundry and use the dryer

rip me see you all in the afterlife

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
nah the real ac

ac(1).png

but I am in sequence 9 of AC3 and I must admit melting in the sun is more enjoyable. connor is the most boring character of all time

Oh haha.

And yep. It was a great timeline and setting for an AC game ruined by a horrendously long tutorial and a boring character.

Fuchsdh

I'm a little hesitant about dropping $60+ on the sequel to an award winning, 9.8 scoring (IGN!!!) FPS title that I only played 24 hours of and can't even be bothered to finish the campaign or redeem the season pass/LE stuff.

Ok, so people will pay $12 for the glory of sitting in a room full of crying babies to watch a 2 hour film, $10 for a 45-minute album, and yet complain that they didn't get their $2.5 or less per hour of playtime's worth?

Madness

Be glad it's not Vancouver. Almost June and today was the first day of sun we had in like a month of rain and cold weather and the temperature barely cracked 16 degrees Celsius which is like 61 Fahrenheit.

I set up the portable AC last month when it hit 29 degrees for a few days but since then, near useless.

Pop

Hola
¿Alguien tiene una hora 48 o 14 días de prueba de oro? Tengo muchas ganas de jugar este fin de semana MM.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Be glad it's not Vancouver. Almost June and today was the first day of sun we had in like a month of rain and cold weather and the temperature barely cracked 16 degrees Celsius which is like 61 Fahrenheit.

I set up the portable AC last month when it hit 29 degrees for a few days but since then, near useless.

In April, it was really hot though. Like 20-30 degrees.

heckfu

Banned
nah the real ac

http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/ac(1).png[/mg]

but I am in sequence 9 of AC3 and I must admit melting in the sun is more enjoyable. connor is the most boring character of all time[/QUOTE]

LOL I have a 5-ton central A/C unit in my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom