• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have a week off starting Monday so we can schedule a time.

Listen, I'd be perfectly happy getting my ass handed to me in FIFA. It's an amazing game.

I think Elzar would enjoy it more if I lost lol.

Ill probably get my ass kicked, not played much except ultimate team so im used to weird hybrid teams lol.

I think Elzar would enjoy it more if I lost lol.

Ill probably get my ass kicked, not played much except ultimate team so im used to weird hybrid teams lol.

This is true.

I actually need a reason to delete to him from my FL.

Do me a favour HeckFu.

Then you'll how it feels to be deleted, Bobs, you cunt!

:p

Booshka

Ha reach shitting on 4 get the d stain 343!

I was helping my Mom input final grades for her 8th grade classes and we came across a girl who dropped from 70.8% to 68.7% from the last assignment of the year.

If this girl got a D grade it would make it so she couldn't participate in graduation activities. I asked my Mom if she should get a C or D because she was so close. My Mom said, "her last few assignments were very lazy and poorly done, she's gettin' the D."

I nearly lost it, hearing my Mom say, "she's gettin' the D." That was a special moment.

kylej

Banned
I'm still not sure why people like Shishka and Tashi were hired while juices is left in the dust. I thought 343 cared about Halo?

alright sorry Booshka, that was all I could take of that game. braindead teammates, still terrible ctf settings (seriously when is this getting fixed) and getting jipped every game sucks

Booshka

alright sorry Booshka, that was all I could take of that game. braindead teammates, still terrible ctf settings (seriously when is this getting fixed) and getting jipped every game sucks

i nevef gort one anyway = wateched the gaf documetnatyury. wanna pkay Sahdwerorun?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just played a few games of 2v2 Halo CE on XBC. Fuckin input lag was borderline unplayable at about 53ms ping. Didn't help that I was playing against split screen hosts with timers. I still don't have the fucking timer and the one I tried to download didn't really work. I might just make my own in Java real quick. Shit's annoying.

Just played a few games of 2v2 Halo CE on XBC. Fuckin input lag was borderline unplayable at about 53ms ping. Didn't help that I was playing against split screen hosts with timers. I still don't have the fucking timer and the one I tried to download didn't really work. I might just make my own in Java real quick. Shit's annoying.

lmfao

Here's Halo's first timer. Just choose the options and press Start RIGHT as the game is loading (you're still in black screen). Then listen as the sexy voice tells you when weapons/powerups are spawning.

Madness

took me a few hours but here's my project: What Halo 4 Menu Music Really Sounds Like

Holy shit, that's hilarious. I hate the menu music so bad. It's one of my biggest complaints with Halo 4 and 343. I even posted the great menu music of Halo CE, 2 and 3 by comparison.

Just so ridiculous. They even developed a new monk chat for the Halo 4 reveal trailer at the 2011 E3 and yet it was cut for this wailing shit.

EDIT: for the record, I know there are far more pressing issues than menu music, but this just showed the change for the sake of change mentality they developed.

took me a few hours but here's my project: What Halo 4 Menu Music Really Sounds Like
LOL

Holy shit, that's hilarious. I hate the menu music so bad. It's one of my biggest complaints with Halo 4 and 343. I even posted the great menu music of Halo CE, 2 and 3 by comparison.

Just so ridiculous. They even developed a new monk chat for the Halo 4 reveal trailer at the 2011 E3 and yet it was cut for this wailing shit.

EDIT: for the record, I know there are far more pressing issues than menu music, but this just showed the change for the sake of change mentality they developed.
There is an issue with the Halo franchise where Marty O'Donnell owns the music...

Madness

LOL

There is an issue with the Halo franchise where Marty O'Donnell owns the music...

What? They used one of his tracks for the ending of Halo 4. Plus, they used the monks for their E3 2011 trailer. There's no reason they can't sample his music or provide credit etc. Plus I'm pretty sure Microsoft retained almost everything with regards to Halo post Bungie split. From music, to artwork, names, places, trademarks etc.

Omni

Fucking LOL.

52798692.png

This is why PC gaming annoys me. Updates are more often than not really large. ewserrdtyugiojok

IHaveIce

Banned
Tashi hired? Uuuh what?

Yo just got an original ps1 copy of Final Fantasy VII on a street sale for 10 €.

Given what it is going for at eBay and other sites quite a steal

THAT'S MADNESS! Halo 4's menu theme is awesome. But yeah opinion, each to their own.

Gui_PT

Finally the monks have a chat so then can talk between themselves and share ideas

I'd like the menu theme if I liked the game. If that makes sense.
It's good/not bad, but I associate it with disappointment.

Anyway, looking forwarding to playing some matchmaking tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom