• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Oh there is one? My magazine I have an abo for said it is quite a surprise title and gave it 8.0/10 they are usually stricter than most sites.

But post when your review is up

Yeah, embargo is midnight. I'll post my videos early AM tomorrow then the review a bit later.

Fotos

http://gamingbolt.com/halo-5-is-microsoft-preparing-a-reveal-at-e3

So maybe that leak a while back about a Halo Co-op prequel was right.

Leak:
I don't think this has been posted.

Another prequel?
http://pastebin.com/WYBaRtE3

Chief will be in attendance at Launch. Possibly saved for E3, but Microsofts biggest games will not miss launch when they are going head to head with Sony. While not quite an original story, you'll play various missions from the Chief's career before Halo 1 in a squad based co op shooter. Think Halo x Borderlands in many ways - the character creation and upgrade system from Halo 4 is being carried over but will be pat of the campaign). Think spartan ops on steroids.

gAg CruSh3r

I'm so sad guys. :(

What's wrong?

Would this Gif cheer you up a little?
original.gif

Ramirez

I'm buying Remember Me, I've watched literally one video on it, but you gotta support shit like this if you don't want to be force fed the same shit every year.

I'm buying Remember Me, I've watched literally one video on it, but you gotta support shit like this if you don't want to be force fed the same shit every year.

The reveal had me pumped but I've seen nothing else. I'll see if someone trades it in at my GF's place and she can take it home for a few nights. No way can I afford it currently.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I want it, and saying this makes me feel like an ass, but I just can't justify spending $60 on a game when I know it'll be half that in less than a month.

Then again, those reviews are turning me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom