• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy #NationalHotDogDay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Hot dog vendors generally make less than $9 an hour America. Help 'em out. Get get it

giphy.gif

Some cheap ways to get yours today:

NATIONWIDE DEALS:

Sonic Drive-In
Sonic is offering All-American and Chili Cheese Dogs for $1 all day.

7-Eleven
Get a Quarter Pound Big Bite hot dog for $1 at some locations -- call yours to see if they're participating. (Sour Patch Slurpee not included.)

Pilot Flying J
Grab a coupon on Pilot's social media accounts, and nab a free Oscar Meyer dog at participating outposts of this popular roadside chain.

IF YOU'RE IN THE SOUTH:

Kangaroo Express
At many locations in Virginia, South Carolina and North Carolina, Ball Park hot dogs will be 50 cents a pop from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., while supplies last -- and they're free with a military ID! Call your local Kangaroo to see if they're in on the deal.

RaceTrac
The gas station chain sent a printable coupon for a free hot dog to customers on its mailing list. Become a RaceTrac Insider to start getting similar deals.

Evos
Buy one "healthy dog" and get one free all week long at this health-conscious Florida chain.

IF YOU'RE ON THE EAST COAST:

Philly Pretzel Factory
The first 300 customers will score a free pretzel dog at these East Coast eateries.

Callahan's
The Norwood, New Jersey vendor will give away free quarter-pound hot dogs from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.

IF YOU'RE IN THE WEST:

Hop Dog
Portlanders, gear up! New restaurant Hop Dog is sampling free wieners from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
XHMIYy1.gif

hot-dog-america-in-mustard.jpg

7circvL.png

Clydefrog

I can't believe people actually eat those 7-11 hot dogs that roll around all day long on the heater thing. So nasty.

woolley

Got a free pretzel hotdog and a free pretzel from the pretzel factory today. Didn't even know about it when I went, just got lucky.

norm9

Ahh, so this is the reason the hot dogs at 7/11 today were only a dollar.

ETA- I can always use a chili dog injection.

Negaduck

Happy national hot dog day GAF!

Cooked the hot dog, cut down the middle and filled that with cheese. Tossed in the microwave for a few seconds to melt the cheese. Added BBQ sauce and topped with grilled onions I sauteed while the hot dogs cooked.

JSzpLTr.jpg

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Hot dogs are so nasty

ZZBemnf.gif

Don't even get me started on people who cut up weiners to put in their mac'n'cheese

ZZBemnf.gif

Let me head to McDonalds instead and grab something off their breakfast menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom