• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has a video game ever inspired you to do or change something in your life?

The sexual awakening stuff is from people who saw LuLu for the first time and they realized they were into goth chicks. There's no fucking, although it does contain one of the most intimate cutscenes between two people that had ever been seen in a mainstream game at the time, but I wouldn't personally consider the scene in question erotic or anything.

X-2 is...uhh... well as far as gameplay goes, it's due to the fact it's an evolution of FF5's job system, combined the fastest ATB combat in the series.
Thank you for the explanation!

That's kind of strange. Not saying LuLu is not hot, is just I have heard this "FF X sexual awakening" thing a billion times, and it feels underwhelming (Like an explanation to a joke, that ends with the joke not being funny) to know that is just LuLu...

Specially when Final Fantasy 8 had two (depending on what you are into, 3) LuLu's already.
Edea, Ultimecia and Adel.

Anyway, FF 10 was much more huge then 8, so maybe that's it.

I'm excited for the gameplay of X-2.

Trunx81

Not an inspiration, but Mario Kart on the SNES taught me how to watch my rear mirror and the street at the same time. Helped a lot to get my license and I’m still able to have two things in focus at the same time.

Corian33

SpaceChem made me realize I am the kind of sicko who enjoys process improvement and making things more efficient. Like, I get a dopamine hit from improving a workflow in Factorio and games like that.

Led me to seek out those kinds of challenges in real life work and see them as a fun game to solve.

RaZoR No1

I think this applies to most of the car guys here:
Having played racing games like Gran Turismo got me really into cars (espacially JDM).
Thanks to my father I always had to do something with cars more or less, but the love for japanese cars came from the games.

Top Bottom