• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever heard of the Booty Warrior?

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Watch you ASS... Yawl remember this dude from the TV show LockUp? He was released and on the streets from September 1, 2015.

Convicted felon Fleece Johnson, known to fellow inmates as the “Booty Warrior,” Johnson received notoriety for raping his fellow inmates when he appeared on the MSNBC TV show “Lockup.” During the taped interview, he explained in detail how he enjoyed “booty” and how he picked out his victims. Notably, Johnson stated that he enjoyed choosing prisoners who had sagging pants; to Johnson, it was an invitation to rape. Johnson is quoted as saying,

“In prison booty is more important than water.”

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
SK9XGvI.gif

Mistake

I find it amazing that prisoners figured out how to make sex toys better than the sex industry itself

Cyberpunkd

I never really understood it. You have hardcore alpha males, most/some of them black where homosexuality is viewed in much less favorable light. These bulls have absolutely no issue sticking their dicks into other guys' poopy holes?

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

Just beat the damn snake, how hard can it be?

Mohonky

I never really understood it. You have hardcore alpha males, most/some of them black where homosexuality is viewed in much less favorable light. These bulls have absolutely no issue sticking their dicks into other guys' poopy holes?

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

It's mental gymnastics. There was some notorious guy in an African prison who would fuck all the younger and new prisoners that came in as the leader of some gang; but he was against homosexuality from memory. He reasoned that you were only homosexual if you took the 'womans' role; that being you were on the bottom.

Cyberpunkd

It's mental gymnastics. There was some notorious guy in an African prison who would fuck all the younger and new prisoners that came in as the leader of some gang; but he was against homosexuality from memory. He reasoned that you were only homosexual if you took the 'womans' role; that being you were on the bottom.

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

That is some serious mental gymnastics.

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
What exactly makes him a warrior?

Also if he tried this in a proper prison some geezer like Pat Tate, Roy Shaw or Raoul Moat would fucken murder him.

Top Bottom