• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEADS UP: Playstation + (1 year) $29 @ CDKeys (USA)

P.S. can I buy this and redeem in like....2-3 months? I want to use it on a new PSN account but I still have about 2 months on my old one. So no point in having 2 running simultaneously if that makes sense.

Also works in Canada, bought it last time it was on sale for this price from CDkeys. I'm good until early 2023 now.

P.S. can I buy this and redeem in like....2-3 months? I want to use it on a new PSN account but I still have about 2 months on my old one. So no point in having 2 running simultaneously if that makes sense.

Yeah, don't worry.

Last edited:

pixelation

My PS+ sub is due to end at the end of November, added the code and it just added a year on top of the old sub end date (now it's gonna end at the end of November 2021).

Last edited:

Jesb

My plus expired months ago but haven’t had the motivation to renew. Not seeing anything of value on there in months. I don’t really see the value being there for PS4 anymore.

Wow, so this is still going on! Bought it few weeks ago for that price, could not resist even though I use UK account but have US profile too. It’s a steal. Thought something must be fishy with that price but nope, reviews were good and code arrived instantly. Used paypal just to be safe.

My plus expired months ago but haven’t had the motivation to renew. Not seeing anything of value on there in months. I don’t really see the value being there for PS4 anymore.
Yeah, I'm getting it for the PS+ collection since I haven't played any of those games coming from an Xbox. Fantastic value for me.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

Says released in 2011, so it's getting expired soon if not used, I guess.

Appreciate the heads up for those interested.

I just let my sub expire, and I'm not going to be renewing. There's been plenty of value in it over the years, and I've enjoyed many free games from it, but I'm just not interested in paying for it anymore. Too much stuff to play anyway.

just tried with two different payment methods. i'm in US

We are sorry to inform you that unfortunately we were unable to process your order this time. This may have been for one or more of the following reasons:

• we are unable to confirm your payment
  • due to region restriction you are unable to purchase the code
  • there may have been a technical error in completing the transaction and delivering the code
Please note that an amount was only authorized for this transaction, and not taken from your account. It may appear as ‘pending’. Depending on your card issuer, the funds will be available to you instantly, or it may take a couple of days.

Should you wish to try purchasing from CDKeys again we recommend trying a different card or payment method.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

MastaKiiLA

I just went ahead and ordered, like the poster above. Not sure why? I'm in Thailand, but I used a VPN, and my Paypal is from the US. I'll either try another day, or just wait to get it cheap on Lazada.

Rubik8

We are sorry to inform you that unfortunately we were unable to process your order this time. This may have been for one or more of the following reasons:

• there may have been a technical error in completing the transaction and delivering the code
Please note that an amount was only authorized for this transaction, and not taken from your account. It may appear as ‘pending’. Depending on your card issuer, the funds will be available to you instantly, or it may take a couple of days.

Should you wish to try purchasing from CDKeys again we recommend trying a different card or payment method.

I got the same email. In the US and using PayPal.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief

I got the same email. In the US and using PayPal.
I placed an order with PayPal in between these posts without any issue. Not sure what the issue is.

I was waiting to see it they were going to start some new service before I stocked up on these, but looks like PS Plus is going to keep going as normal for the next generation, which is great. I just padded mine off to 2027, should get me through this generation. I also had no issues with paypal or whatnot.

AmuroChan

I stocked up 'til 2031. I've been told that the earth will explode in 12 years or less due to climate change. The last thing I'd want before I vaporize is to know that I subbed to PS+ for a year too long.

thats 29 too much. online gaming should be free

Yeah online gaming should be free, but it isnt

imo PS+ have never been about online gaming, it includes online gaming but I see it as "random monthly games subscription service for fucking cheap and regular sales from digital games"-kind of deal.

I get it why people dislike the idea of paying for online, but because there is no option, it is better to adjust mentality towards: games&sales service that have online gaming as bonus. Better than being bitter for years because it wont change it.

PS+ is so cheap that any serious gamer should have it just because of the "free" games and if anybody claims that there is never games they like, they arent really gamers or they already own all the games :messenger_savoring: Or they play the same few online games year after year, then it is not big money to spend on a hobby

Just pointing out that you cant say it is 29$ too much for online gaming, because you dont pay just for the online only.

Life is about choices and if you and others can honestly say that they never waste money to things like taxi, restaurants, booze, smoking, nightclubs, things they dont need then it is fine to complain as you live like saints and unholy online payments ruins that :messenger_beaming: In reality most people waste 29$ in a heart beat into some greasy ass hamburger that makes them sick, food should be free too, we all need it!

(I never use taxis, smoke, buy alcohol or go to nightclubs so I can waste my money to ps+, everyone are free to not to pay for it if it is too expensive and you rather use money to other things)

Top Bottom