• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
Definitely a stupid cliffhanger. Who cares who has immunity? Also I knew the ice thing would be a problem the second that the driver asked them to sign the invoice. I think they've pulled that trick on the show before.

And as always, Mary's voice makes me want to shove a shotgun up my ass at a family get together and make my 6 year-old nephew pull the trigger so that not only does my entire family have to witness my gruesome death but my nephew has to live his entire life knowing it was his fault.

netguy503

I swear we just walked by
Zach
in front of Aria.

that would SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Don't they sequester these people from making public appearances until after the show was aired? There were so many better chefs this season then THAT person. Worst winner EVER if that's true.

RangersFan

How does HK do in ratings season by season? Been watching it forever and it's the same damn show, they never change a damn thing. I would imagine ratings must be good for them to keep the format the same season after season.

Milchjon

Taste test was hilarious. Not getting turkey and scallions, and thinking cauliflower is radish? These guys call themselves cooks, right?

Edit: The editing in this show is fucking obnoxious.

chris121580

So who's going to be in the final 2? Jon and Janelle or Jon and Cyndi? Personally I think Jon already has it locked up and has for some time

How does HK do in ratings season by season? Been watching it forever and it's the same damn show, they never change a damn thing. I would imagine ratings must be good for them to keep the format the same season after season.
I think it does alright, I don't think they have been great in a while but it also doesn't do badly.

I saw a blog post on the net about some one mentioning being eating there while they were filming Season 12, so it must do some what well in the raitings.

Also I think Jon Ja'nel and Anthony (maybe) for the final 3.

Tamanon

Banned
Anthony has been bombing thus far. We'll see if Zach starts taking a hit on entrees.

"I need two minutes" "OK, I'm serving" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom