• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
I actually found her and jessica rather attractive from the start, but was dismayed at voicing it because earlier in the thread someone was saying she looked weird. i've always had a thing for platinum blondes with a nice set.

I think I was the one who initially talked about how weird looking she was lol

However, as the season went along I gained a major appreciation for her body. And when they all got glammed up, and she was standing next to the rest of the mutants on the red team, she was looking good. I guess that Ja Neil girl (or however you spell it) looks ok too.

KorrZ

John and Ja'Nel for the final two I'm calling it now!

They seem to be the ones with the least amount of fuck ups so far. But really who knows, it's so easy to crash and burn quickly on this show...Zach.

I think both Susan and Ja'nel are attractive.

I think my guess at the top 3 would be Jon, Anthony, and Ja'nel. I would have said her and Jon were shoe ins to win, but from the promos for next week looks like she fucks up bad. Still think she's in the top 3 overall though.

Was pretty shocked that Zach stayed on. This show is ridiculous. Clear sabotage of Ray, no fucks given by Gordon, lmfao.

Also, Mary's voice is still piercingly infuriating to me. Every time she talks I want to club a seal with a baby.

Reminds me of :

gWG1yxX.jpg

^ Ugh. Shut up! SHUT UP!

Grinchy

Banned
^She had the weirdest way of yelling in a soft, monotone voice. I don't know how a person yells softly, but she pulled it off.

Also I was stuck at a hotel the last couple nights and they played a ton of Kitchen Nightmares on the BBC America channel. The English version of the show is definitely way better. It just feels much more real.

this_guy

Tiny heads up just incase you didn't see and wondered why no episode last night.

This is now on Thursdays at 8 Eastern.

And MasterChef returns tonight at the same time if you can't get enough Ramsay.

And if you still can't and own a particular restaurant in Scottsdale, they want you to shut up: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...reaten-restaurant-owners-amys-baking-company/

I was wondering why I couldn't find it last week. Looking forward to MasterChef since that's more about the food. Don't really care about the conclusion of Hell's Kitchen - the show got really bad somewhere after season 3.

Grinchy

Banned
With his 47 TV shows, I wonder if Ramsey even sets foot in a restaurant at any point anymore without a camera.

RangersFan

With his 47 TV shows, I wonder if Ramsey even sets foot in a restaurant at any point anymore without a camera.

pretty much doesn't have to. if you've been award a michelin star, let alone 15, doesn't matter how bad you sell out, you're legit.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Probably dirt cheap to make. They've already cut back on costs with far less interesting rewards, and not doing to makeover as part of the final anymore.

pretty much doesn't have to. if you've been award a michelin star, let alone 15, doesn't matter how bad you sell out, you're legit.
It's too bad he and Bobby Flay didn't duel, though.

To be honest I think Batali is the only person on FoodNetwork who could beat Ramsay, but Flay's always had my respect as someone who is pretty goddamn genuine and true to his word.

benjipwns

Banned
How are this show's ratings? It's ridiculous how much they move it around the week.
Probably dirt cheap to make.
At one point I think Hell's Kitchen was the best rated non-American Idol/Dancing With The Stars reality show, I assume new shows like The Voice and time has knocked it down more. It still does pretty decent.

And yeah it's incredibly cheap to make. They shoot in two or three weeks on a studio lot that they've had furnished and setup for years now. Then they can fill 18+ time slots with it and do decently.

From the press release the other day:
“HELL’S KITCHEN” is TV’s #1 Cooking Show Among Adults 18-49
HELL’S KITCHEN, which is airing its 11th season, currently ranks as TV’s No. 1 cooking show in Total Viewers, while MASTERCHEF finished its third season as a Top 5 summer series and was the only summer show to post year-over-year gains. In fact, this past summer, Ramsay’s shows accounted for four of the Top 6 entertainment programs among Adults 18-49 in broadcast primetime and all three of the Top 3 programs among Adults 18-34.

Tamanon

Banned
To be fair, I think Ja'Nel was a little burnt by Susan there by not knowing until she just had a minute left to get scallops up there.

benjipwns

Banned
MOST CUTTHROAT *shows someone grabbing a knife* HELL'S KITCHEN EVER

every show needs previews like HK

also I can't believe Mary is still around lol

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So the trailer showed someone grabbing a knife as the narrator says "Cutthroat" I'm sure someone's going to get stabbed to death next week now.

Grinchy

Banned
I enjoyed Nedra at first, but she became one of the most annoying human beings on TV the last few weeks. I like how during the prep punishment, she was bitching about how the blue team wasn't organized. Then, during dinner service, her station was a wreck. She had an excuse for everything.

Maybe now she'll look in the fucking mirror, mmmmkaaaay? And Mary's baby voice is still making me want to impale myself.

UberTag

Mary can't help the way she sounds. Seems like a silly thing to hold against her.
She's made very few mistakes the past month that I can remember.

Zach continues to be hilarious. Meanwhile all of the early favorites: Ja'Nel, Jon and next week (Anthony) are beginning to implode.
This is one of the more wide open Hell's Kitchen Final 7s I've seen in a while.

RangersFan

Isn't this like the second season in a row where someone has said all Asian food is the same? Or maybe it was the season before.

I think you are referring to Jillian in season 8, the red head with tattooed eyebrows. she said something stupid like "how am I supposed to make sushi, I don't even eat chinese food"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom