• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to pay for that pizza incident? I don't even think the guy should have paid anything. I read his review on some blog. He came in at 6:45 and the incident happened around 9:30.

And even in the local news affiliate, Amy is a fucking nut job on there! Wait till you see the firing. You'll lose your mind!!

This is the blog you mentioned. http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/2012/12/amys_baking_company_kitchen_nightmares_gordon_ramsay_scottsdale_arizona_taping.php

Camp Lo

Banned

Yep. Thank you, a quick excerpt:

The scene started almost immediately.
"It was very tense," the diner tells me, "you could hear Amy [Bouzaglo] yelling in the kitchen and Samy [Bouzaglo's husband] was running all over the dining room. Other tables were complaining and people were leaving because they were waiting so long for their food. My partner and I had reservations for 6:45. By 9:30, we still hadn't received our pizza."

Thinking the drama might be part of the show, the diner talked to one of the show's producers, who confirmed that what was happening was real.

Still without pizza, the diner went up to the cash register to talk to Samy, who was arguing with another customer. When Samy saw the diner, he told him his pizza was coming. When the diner answered that Samy had told the diner that an hour ago, Samy responded by saying, "Why don't you go fuck yourself."

Nedra saved Amanda this week thanks to that shouting match in the dorms. Made for some excellent television.
Shocker for me is that Amanda is older than Jacqueline. Jacqueline easily looked 10 years older than her on the show this week.

Ja'Nel's been getting a strong winner's edit since almost the beginning of this season. She's my pick to win it all right now.
She also looks amazing for 31.

Yeah, she seems like she's been the strongest contestant this season. No major fuck ups as of yet.

I'm wondering what he does next week. Barrett has been fucking up all season and I certainly don't expect him to win...Zack seems like he's done okay in the kitchen but I get the sense that Gordon fucking hates him.

UberTag

I'm wondering what he does next week. Barrett has been fucking up all season and I certainly don't expect him to win...Zack seems like he's done okay in the kitchen but I get the sense that Gordon fucking hates him.
As soon as Gordon has you pegged as someone that disrespects him, you're officially the walking dead. Zach would have to pull off a miracle to redeem himself in Gordon's eyes which is too bad for him because he's probably in the Top 3 of the remaining men in the competition alongside Anthony and Jon.

As soon as Gordon has you pegged as someone that disrespects him, you're officially the walking dead. Zach would have to pull off a miracle to redeem himself in Gordon's eyes which is too bad for him because he's probably in the Top 3 of the remaining men in the competition alongside Anthony and Jon.

Yeah, he's on thin ice now. "Relax Chef Ramsay" <--- Very poor choice of words.

Yeah that kitchen nightmares was hard to watch. The husband and wife were both such massive idiots. there is no helping them and they actually deserve to fail.

Just watched that episode of Kitchen Nightmares last night.
Holy shit

Just saw it last night as well....what a craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy couple.

Ramsay has threatened to leave so many god damn times throughout the program. It's amongst my least favorite gimmicks within the show actually. Gordon walks out, owner runs after him, Gordon pleas for obedience, owner finally see's error of ways. Was actually fun to see him actually have to give up for once.

I searched for the restaurant online and it's actually a pretty crazy story. Amy was once a criminal that stole someones identity to take out a loan. The court documents were actually posted on yelp (lol) which is a shit show. http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale

Here's a news report from a few years ago about her and her husband beefing with customers.

Just saw it last night as well....what a craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy couple.

Ramsay has threatened to leave so many god damn times throughout the program. It's amongst my least favorite gimmicks within the show actually. Gordon walks out, owner runs after him, Gordon pleas for obedience, owner finally see's error of ways. Was actually fun to see him actually have to give up for once.

I searched for the restaurant online and it's actually a pretty crazy story. Amy was once a criminal that stole someones identity to take out a loan. The court documents were actually posted on yelp (lol) which is a shit show. http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale

Here's a news report from a few years ago about her and her husband beefing with customers.

LOL, so many 1 Star reviews since the episode aired.

benjipwns

Banned
reminder that this is on tonight for two hours (and on thursday next week for some reason) starting at 8 eastern

and that tonights episode could THREATEN NATIONAL SECURITY

Bgamer90

Banned
Yeah, I saw the KN episode yesterday. So insane.

Like, I don't even know where to begin.

And since she said she hates "online haters", I made a tweet directed towards them with "#AmysBakingCompany" after watching the episode (lol).

benjipwns

Banned
why are they even bothering with these challenges anymore, just punish the blue team and reward the red team instead of wasting time

Tamanon

Banned
Really, going crazy about blenders and People Magazine?

LOL at Christine in a suit.

Ramsay is just a cruel son-of-a-bitch.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, they're trying to throw Nedra under the bus when they put up two of the same salads, lol.

BLUE TEAM WINS A CHALLENGE!

benjipwns

Banned
I like how he asks what's wrong with the entire set of appetizers and somebody immediately said "jumbo shrimp" in the gumbo.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ramsay's an asshole. Surprised Jon didn't tell him to go fuck himself making him deliver them Champagne after he got the highest score.

I haven't seen Ramsay be that big a dick since that episode a few seasons ago when the guys won a challenge and a Helicopter ride, and the big fat guy was too big, so he took a boat, and when he finally gets to the reward site he's given a boat ticket home because it's over.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What is going on with this show? These chefs are abysmal. Where do they find these people?
I know the chefs are normally bad, but this is an entirely new level.

Yeah, it's likely Dan that's coming back.

Grinchy

Banned
That was weird when Zach and Ray were in line and Ray gets told he's going home. He hands the jacket to Ramsey, he turns around and says goodbye as he's walking out, and Zach is already back in line with everyone else as they all wave back and say goodbye. Obviously the transition was not that swift. I wonder how it really goes down before the edit.

On a side note, Zach proved he is not only incapable of being a leader, but he's incapable of being a part of a team. Obviously he's being kept around for the drama he can create. Also, Mary's voice is still piercingly infuriating to me. Every time she talks I want to club a seal with a baby.

Grinchy

Banned
I was excited for Jean-Phillipe to be back but he's barely ever even shown. Maybe that's how it was in the past seasons and I just don't remember.

Tamanon

Banned
That was weird when Zach and Ray were in line and Ray gets told he's going home. He hands the jacket to Ramsey, he turns around and says goodbye as he's walking out, and Zach is already back in line with everyone else as they all wave back and say goodbye. Obviously the transition was not that swift. I wonder how it really goes down before the edit.

On a side note, Zach proved he is not only incapable of being a leader, but he's incapable of being a part of a team. Obviously he's being kept around for the drama he can create. Also, Mary's voice is still piercingly infuriating to me. Every time she talks I want to club a seal with a baby.

I assume Ramsay says a lot more to each chef eliminated before they leave.

RangersFan

Michael Langdon
KAJ5fMT.jpg

My pick.

ugh damn it, Michael pulling his best Patrick. Guy just kept getting worse each week.

And lol at Cyndi's makeover being put in a man's suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom