• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
holy shit that girl asking the question and ramsey just staring at her blankly before screaming "GET OUT"

that was so good

Surge

They need to learn how to make Risotto before coming on this show...they should have enough common sense to know that they're going to be making it.

Druz

This thread is frustrating because no one wants to provide some fucking context. Stupid thing to be angry about but every post is what amounts to a collective gasp and no substance

Tamanon

Banned
This thread is frustrating because no one wants to provide some fucking context. Stupid thing to be angry about but every post is what amounts to a collective gasp and no substance

It's a TV show thread, it's instant reactions, not DVD commentary.

GET OUT!

MechaX

Oh wow, the last two blue team dudes actually carried the kitchen.

If you're mad about this, I would have to see you in a sports thread during a game.

Trigger

We're all watching the show live. Join us and you'll have context.

Or watch later and reread the stuff you missed.

MechaX

Man if I was Jeremy, I wouldn't even bother arguing against one of the two cooks who literally carried the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom