• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
I don't know which girl it was, but one of them had some nice boobs on that boat. It might have been the one blonde girl who is never shown on camera. Not sure.

And that's about all I took away from the episode. That and it's kinda nice seeing the women's team winning early on this time around. Or maybe not winning but they just seem like a better team. It seems like the guys are always the early winners and then it shifts.

Tamanon

Banned
I approve of Nedra's camera antics versus her kitchen antics. She's entertaining but not calling everyone a bitch to their face.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Episode 1: Stands alone and manages to finish service.
Episode 3: Can't even cook salmon.

What happened here? Producer interference?

EDIT: Red team wins again. Blue team sucks this year.

Episode 1: Stands alone and manages to finish service.
Episode 3: Can't even cook salmon.

What happened here? Producer interference?

EDIT: Red team wins again. Blue team sucks this year.
Maybe he went out partying the night before? XD

EDIT: LMAO @ Ramsay taking like four times as long to read out the tickets

TreIII

Zach is lucky that Dan seems to be doing so badly, it probably makes his earlier salmon escapades look like a mere snafu in comparison.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Do any of these contestants ever watch past seasons? You can't do that to Ramsay and expect success~

I think the general consensus is that the contestants' fuckups is due to:

1) 1/2 or 2/3 of the cast is probably intentionally filled with incompetent idiots, with the rest being the true contestants. Though it seems more than usual are competent this year

2) They put the contestants through hell off screen, with all the early wakeups and late nights, and they are fatigued which causes them to screw up more

Fusebox

Banned
Is it just me or does this season feel heavily scripted? Like, more so than usual. The Jean-Philippe bumbling late entrance. The time when Ramsey called an order and all the guys just stood there mute. Couldn't help but feel these things are all a bit setup.

benjipwns

Banned
JP thing clearly was, I think they wanted to give him a funny little return and wink at how he's been gone from the show. Contestants might not have known but Ramsay obviously did.

Other stuff I just chalk up to editing to exaggerate the effect.

Grinchy

Banned
Something definitely feels off somehow this season. Maybe it's just that we've had a lot of seasons of the dumb show and at some point I have to get tired of it. But whatever it is, this season does feel more manufactured than usual.

MC Safety

Something definitely feels off somehow this season. Maybe it's just that we've had a lot of seasons of the dumb show and at some point I have to get tired of it. But whatever it is, this season does feel more manufactured than usual.

The woman with the puppet was likely a plant. Beyond that, the reality is probably manipulated to a greater extent each and every season to ensure maximum drama.

BatDan

This might be the worst Blue Team in Hell's Kitchen history.

Another loss... good lord.

TreIII

On one hand, it's probably good that the guys are losing early on. It just means the likelihood of the dead weight being jettisoned that much sooner.

Plus it won't take much longer before the females start to turn on each other. And then it will be a new wave of hilarity all over again!

BatDan

Blue Team wins service because Red Team kept fucking up PANCAKES! PANCAKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom