• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taborcarn

I bet the director told Zach to stand there with his mouth open before announcing the second name so they could go to commercial.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Oh man, I didn't even know it was starting again.

On MST here so it's just starting. I'm going with Sebatian to win. Why? Why not?

lDMBPjp.jpg

AND PETROZA WAS FUCKING ROBBED!

Well don't I feel silly

benjipwns

Banned
I have to admit, this was a pretty great premiere.

High hopes for this season. Seems like they've diversified the moron pool instead of getting too many of the same type.

Pkaz01

This should be a good one not as many obvious crazies other than gina and jeremy but then again its the first episode. I think the guy doing the mussels is going to go far he was back in the kitchen with zach at the end.

Susan is kind of a bitch but she is cute. Nedra is hilarious though

And what the fuck at that bus ride taking 8 hours its like a 4 hour trip from vegas to la

UberTag

Go Zach. Last man standing.
Shit, I'd be puking too if I was having to carry the whole kitchen.
I think the guy doing the mussels is going to go far he was back in the kitchen with zach at the end.
I actually disagree with you. What the hell was up with Christian's edit? As much as I loved Zach this week, they sure played up that "last man standing" angle awful hard considering Christian was still back there with him. He might as well have been Chef James for as much of a non-entity that they treated him.

Pkaz01

I actually disagree with you. What the hell was up with Christian's edit? As much as I loved Zach this week, they sure played up that "last man standing" angle awful hard considering Christian was still back there with him. He might as well have been Chef James for as much of a non-entity that they treated him.

That is a good thing on this show. The winners never get frequent air time until close to the end usually black jackets. They like to play off the drama and crazies while the good people only get screen time here and there.

Thats why I think he'll go pretty far he seems competent and isn't really getting into the drama.

Zoe

What was the deal with JP acting like an idiot? I never watched any of his seasons.

Well he wasn't there most of the time, right? He was the one doing the mussels?

Jeremy's a lucky shit that he had a fellow team member disobey Ramsay three times. I wanna see Jeremy try to fight someone. XD

Zach is a fucking hoss, I hope he wins.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Oh shit new season?! Hell yeah. Love this show. I wonder which chef everyone will choose to hate this year.

Tamanon

Banned
I was hoping he would leave Zach there again.

Hmm, shut down both kitchens. Kinda quick trigger finger compared to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom