• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

And will kicking ass and catching the screw ups. And really. And she's busted by will again. She's trying to screw him up. No doubt.

Will absolutely owning it.

It seems like this season almost all the people on the show are absolutely awful, both in character and cooking skills. I'm rooting for Will, he can cook pretty well and he's better than the others. Last season was pretty terrible too though. I can't believe I've watched 9 seasons of this.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Will is so f'ing weak minded.

You guys can hate all you want, be Elise was clearly the best at running the show tonight. Paul and Will both lost their cool within 9 seconds as soon as anything went wrong.

commish

Big Baybee said:
Will overreacted. Plain and simple. I like Will, but it wasn't that serious.

Like the time he threatened to go home because Elise was being retarded on the menu creation? Like I said, he's just an enormous baby.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
commish said:
Like the time he threatened to go home because Elise was being retarded on the menu creation? Like I said, he's just an enormous baby.
And yet Ramsay admits the team was fucking Will over.

Gimme a break.

ElRenoRaven

Hmm. Tommy going already?

-Pyromaniac- said:
dude even ramsay was saying the team was working against him.

And yup. Even Ramsey saw it easily. Before we come back my money says Tommy goes. Paul vs Will final incoming.

ElRenoRaven

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Please be Elise. At this point everything she says is poison.

Her critiquing other peoples' leadership? HAHA

I want it to be her but again Tommy did worse then her and really Tommy just never communicates and just in general sucks. He should have honestly been gone long ago.

Loudninja

PsychoRaven said:
I want it to be her but again Tommy did worse then her and really Tommy just never communicates and just in general sucks. He should have honestly been gone long ago.
Isn't 2 people going home?

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Please be Elise. At this point everything she says is poison.

Her critiquing other peoples' leadership? HAHA
Well, I agree with her.
Anyone should be able to pick up on the fact that yelling at someone like Tommy is just gonna make them more scattered.

And she did well so she must know something.

Tamanon said:
That's a bit of a mark against his leadership then. Everyone hated Elise but still responded.
no, everyone responded because you can still go home for not cooking well. They know Will is the force here. Definitely some hells kitchen sabotage. I'm 90% sure of it.

Raine said:
Stop spoiling it damnit!

...I mean it was obvious, but still!
I wasn't gonna say it if it wasn't obvious.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I WANT THE TEARS!

JSKy6.gif

commish

Raine said:
Stop spoiling it damnit!

...I mean it was obvious, but still!

Yeah, gotta put him on ignore. Not sure why he'd post like that when he knows most of us are behind.

commish said:
Yeah, gotta put him on ignore. Not sure why he'd post like that when he knows most of us are behind.
oh please, you're the only one delusional about who it could be in the final. I didn't say any names either lol. Stop being a joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom