• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Nine |OT| A contestant infuriates Chef Ramsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will didn't fall for Elise's shit, he said at the end he picked Jennifer because he thought she was the weakest, and he didn't want to finish the show thinking he wasn't honest or something.

Paul went along with it, but he didn't really fall for it, I think he figured what is there to lose. He mentioned that if she fucks him over it doesn't even matter lol.

It's pretty much everyone for themselves at this point, if you perform well you move on.

hwalker84

SpectreFire said:
Does anyone actually think Elise has a chance to win? It's pretty obvious by now that the final two contestants are generally fixed from the start.

Also, I'm pretty damn sure Elise is just an actor.
As I've said before. I've personally seen her in the restaurant she works at in Pittsburgh. It's only 10 minutes away from where i live.

Actor she is not.

chris121580

I can't even think of a time Gordon has yelled at Will all season long. He was my pick to win it from the beginning and I really hope he does

chris121580 said:
I can't even think of a time Gordon has yelled at Will all season long. He was my pick to win it from the beginning and I really hope he does
yeah, he is a reliable good cook with a good personality.

Him losing this competition would require a MONUMENTAL fuck up on his part.

SillyPuty

After the finale tonight, I am no longer going to watch this. It is pretty obvious that Elise was kept solely for ratings. I am sorry but I don't think that Jennifer was a worse cook than Elise, at least in my opinion. And even if Elise was a better cook than Jennifer, she has a fucking horrible attitude about things and is NOT qualified to win a position of that magnitude.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
SillyPuty said:
After the finale tonight, I am no longer going to watch this. It is pretty obvious that Elise was kept solely for ratings. I am sorry but I don't think that Jennifer was a worse cook than Elise, at least in my opinion. And even if Elise was a better cook than Jennifer, she has a fucking horrible attitude about things and is NOT qualified to win a position of that magnitude.

Jennifer herself said that she is simply incapable of talking to (leading) a team in the kitchen. Her own words! And yet you think she had a better chance to win than Elise? I just don't get it.

SillyPuty said:
This show just has fun with the format. Gordon would never let someone win who he thought never deserved it. But he will jerk around the order in which people get eliminated, because a loser is a loser regardless of when they go home. Elise is a special case too, she's built for this kind of television so the producers decided to jerk her till the end.

It also doesn't help that this season has had the weakest crop of contestants ever.

Loudninja

commish said:
Jennifer herself said that she is simply incapable of talking to (leading) a team in the kitchen. Her own words! And yet you think she had a better chance to win than Elise? I just don't get it.
Elise cant talk to anyone without getting argument, she is much worst in that regard.

SillyPuty

commish said:

Would you want someone like Elise as a boss or co-worker? I know I wouldn't. I never said that I think Jennifer should win, but last week Elise should have been eliminated in my opinion. I don't think either have what it takes to win.

ElRenoRaven

SillyPuty said:
Would you want someone like Elise as a boss or co-worker? I know I wouldn't. I never said that I think Jennifer should win, but last week Elise should have been eliminated in my opinion. I don't think either have what it takes to win.

I'm sorry but people in this thread know how much I hate Elise and even I think the right call was made last week. Elise was awful like normal but so was Jennifer. She would not fight back and would not communicate. And if you are a fan of the show you know that that is one of the biggest things that will get you eliminated. Ramsey has to see you fight back and want it. Jennifer simply didn't.

It's all good though. Elise will lose and all will be right in the world.

The fact that Will is the clear front runner speaks more to the weakness of this years group rather than his skill, in my opinion. Any other season I think he would be 3rd or 4th.

Patriotsbball5460 said:
The fact that Will is the clear front runner speaks more to the weakness of this years group rather than his skill, in my opinion. Any other season I think he would be 3rd or 4th.

The goal of the show is to maximize entertainment while appearing to be somewhat legitimate.

Thus, keep 1-2 good chefs around. Sort the rest out by their entertainment value.

UberTag

At least Will will have to actually compete tonight instead of hiding out on garnish waiting for other people to screw up. I'm cheering for Paul to win in an upset.

Patriotsbball5460 said:
I don't think Will is that bad. He must have some level of skill. He was also on an episode of Chopped on the food network so he obviously has a background worthy enough to make notable cooking competition (though obviously HK standards are much lower to get in).

He is definitely solid or better, it's like you need to be wolfgang to run BLT steak.

ElRenoRaven

This should be interesting. This challenge is always fun. Ramsey catching her being her and watching her watch everyone else. I hate to agree with Elise on that but damn Tommy. lol

And it comes down to the fish.

ElRenoRaven

Aye Aye Aye. Tommy sucking like normal. I really really don't get why the hell he's still here.

And Paul screws up. Oh puhlease Elise. You yell and scream worse then anyone on that show.

ElRenoRaven

Tommy screwed up but Paul was going a bit overboard too. Both looked awful for that exchange.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Did he just say he was articulate? LMAO

ElRenoRaven

ROFLMAO. And Tommy screws up too. Man. You would think they'd go above and beyond to catch any screw ups.

Oh yea. Business is about to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom